P.U.N.K Girl

I fucking love this song and we need more Lexdine so okay. Also sorry for this being so short. :(

Nadine's Pov:

People say she's bad, she's a bad influence. Well, that's what the adults say. The kids at our school thinks she's just a fun person. And she is, I think. Yeah, she smokes, drinks, does drugs at parties. She throws parties and has awesome music. I've never been to one of her parties, it's not that I wasn't invited or anything, I just didn't want to go. That's just what I've heard. But I just wish they could see the way she is with me.

I mean, I guess I get why parents don't like her. She wears dark clothes, sometimes revealing other times not, dark makeup. She isn't afraid to put someone in their place and is just what other kids are not. If you think of Tracy from that movie Thirteen, that's basically her. That's her favorite movie by the way.

But, when she's with me. She's a different person. She's so nice and cuddly. Very overprotective but that doesn't matter. It's like when you finally get a glimpse of sunshine after a rainy day. We cuddle and watch movies together. Make fun of straight couples in public, well, she does at least.

It's just so painful to be around her, in a good way. Like, every time I'm around her, my heart is going to explode. She just makes me feel so weird, I've never felt like this with anyone else. I can't explain that feeling but Jake and Devon tease me for it. They're in love too, they should know what I'm talking about.

  Utopia is what I feel when I'm with her. My world changes from black and grey to rainbows. Every time I'm with her I get butterflies in my stomach. I feel my whole world shift into something I thought I'd never see. My world is now perfect.

  My dreams are like new waves when I sleep next to her. My mind is calm and everything goes the way I want it to. I never sleep better when I'm next to her. I never wake up from nightmares or get uncomfortable. She protectively wraps her arms around me and holds me tight as she hums in my ear. If it was like this every night, I'd never have a bad sleep ever again. I'd never sleep wrong to where my neck hurts in the morning, I would never have trouble sleeping, unlike Jake. And I'd never have to worry about somebody breaking in the house because she's here to protect me.

  Sometimes though, she can be childish. That's not always a bad thing for her though. She acts like a kid. She just does what makes her happy and she goes out and has fun. She isn't immature and I'm definitely not her babysitter! She sneaks out sometimes and she still plays at the local playground.

  Lexy Cross is her name, and I think I'll love her forever. She's always honest and is never afraid to speak her mind. She can be an idiot and stupid but I love her. I don't think I could love anyone else.

  When we watch a show or a new movie, she yells at the characters, acting like they could hear her through the tv. When they do something stupid and she gets mad, she'll call them a punk. It's really weird and I don't get why she says that all the time. But you know, she's my punk girl.