Massage

"Ow!"
Devon shouts from the kitchen.

"Are you ok?"
Jake asked, walking up to Devon, who came from the living room.

"I think I just pulled a muscle in my shoulder!"
He exclaimed in pain.

"Calm down. I know how to help."
He says calmly, getting closer to him.

"Then help! It hurts so bad!"
Devon yells.

"Ok, ok! First, you need to calm down. Take some deep breaths and sit on the end of the couch."
Jake instructs, leading him to the couch.

"Are you calm now?"
He asked, Devon nodding in response.

"Ok, which shoulder did you hurt?"

"My right one."

He sits behind Devon
"Ok, roll it around for me."
Jake quietly demands, softly grabbing his shoulder.

After Devon rolled his shoulder, wincing in pain as he did so, Jake lightly grabbed his shoulder and applying pressure on it, only using his fingertips as he rubs his shoulder in a circular motion. After a minute he travels up to his neck muscle and massages that as well.

"Better?"
Jake asked.

"Yeah, but can you please massage me more? It felt so good!"
Devon replies.

"Ok sure. Do you want me to do your back?"
He requested.

The other boy nods as he gets up and moves to a different part of the couch, laying down on his stomach as he focused on the tv. Jake sits on top of him and puts his hands on the back of Devon's shoulders. He presses his fingertips down into his skin, again, applying pressure.

He effleurages the scapula for a moment before moving down to his sides and doing the same thing. Then, Jake goes back up to his shoulders and kneads his skin. Kind of like a baker or someone making a pizza from scratch, kneading dough. Again, doing the same thing down his sides, right in between his rip-cage and waist, kneading roughly.

Jake then takes his hands off of him completely, just for a moment. He takes his thumbs and does a circular motion into Devon's spine. He switches to his index fingers and continues, doing this motion of a while. Finally, Jake taps all over his body, making sure to get all of his back, even the parts he barely touched. Karate chopping semi-softly after. He takes all hands off of him and lays on top of him, kissing him behind his ear.

"Done."
He says, kissing him again but on the neck this time and getting off from on top of him.

"I don't know how you do it."
Devon comments, sitting back up in the couch.

"I'm just good with my hands."
Jake claims.

"Yeah, no shit."
The boy laughs.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?"
Lexy yells as she enters the room.

"Oh, Jake just got down giving me a massage." Devon explains, getting up from the couch.

"Shit, me next!"
She demands, throwing her bag down and running over to the couch.

"Well, ok."
Jake shrugs.