Can't Eat.

I feel like everyone projects or gives problems to Jake while Devon is comforting him. I like to do it the other way around because I feel like it makes such a difference. But at the same time, I could see this problem with Jake or Lexy as well.

TRIGGER WARNING: Eating Disorder, Vomiting

Jake could head Devon vomiting in the bathroom again. It's the third time this week! Every time he ate something, no matter how little the snack was, he'd be in the bathroom minutes later, forcing himself to vomit. Devon's only drank water, no food and certainly no other drink. Jake couldn't help but feel bad, he wants to help him so badly but there's nothing he can do rather than comfort him.

  Minutes later, Devon came out of the bathroom, shaking and looking weak. He looks like he hasn't slept in days. Jake walks over to him, holding his arms open for him to fall into, it doesn't look like he can walk much longer.

  He collapses, but he isn't out just yet. Jake carries Devon to the bed. He began to cry.

"I don't know what wrong with me, Jake. I can't eat anything without feeling like a problem." He claims, he honestly just wants everything to be over with. The suffering and the pain.

"I know, baby, I know." Jake whispers.

"How about we take baby steps. Tomorrow you'll eat a tiny bit and you have to try your absolute hardest not to puke it up. You shouldn't feel guilty because you're hungry." He suggests, using his fingers to walk over Devon's stomach; still whispering.

"I don't know if I can." Devon denies, he feels the tears wash away but he isn't any happier.

"I know you can! You're Devon Evans, you can do anything. Please, please, just try it, I want to help you. I hate seeing you like this." Jake says.

"I guess I can give it a try." The boy shrugs, he's still unsure but he wants to make Jake proud.

"Not you, us. I'll be there to help you whenever you need it." He says, holding him close.

  Devon can only wipe his tears and smile. He's lucky to have a guy like Jake Wheeler.