Road Trip

Obviously the trio, plus Nadine and Junior. I wanna say they're around 16-17. I feel like that would make the most sense. And they have one of those 3 row seats, like the trunk has seats you can put up. And I was going to have Oliver in this but I feel that would be too much.

The teens gathered their belongings into bags. Shoving them all in the car, hoping they would all fit. Jake and Devon agreed to sit in the very back row, making less room to put their bags since they had to put the seats up. Junior and Lexy thought they wanted to sit back there so they could make out. They both obviously denied it.

  Lexy and Nadine sat in the middle, just because. And Junior drives because he is like the only one that doesn't get road rage often. Devon and Nadine don't either but they wanted to be with Jake and Lexy. So, it was just extra room for Junior to put his stuff in the passengers seat.

"So, I'm just fifth-wheeling?"
Junior asked.

"Nooo! There's only four wheels to a vehicle."
Jake joked.

"Hahaha. So funny."
The other cousin sarcastically replied.

"Just get in the car dorks!"
Lexy interrupted, yelling from her now claimed seat.

"So, where are we going?"
Junior asked, getting into the driver's seat.

"What do you mean where are we going? We all agreed to go to that cabin my grandma owned."
Lexy says.

"Oh, there. That's like a six hour drive!"
The short haired male exclaimed.

"That's why I said we're going on a road trip!"
The blonde responded.

"Just shut up, stop arguing, and start driving," Devon interspersed.

It was four-am when they decided to leave, they were all wide awake, well, besides Jake. They all went to bed earlier than normal when he never even went to bed; he was close to going to sleep until Nadine intruded into their room, telling them it was time to get up.

He put his headphones in his ears, he can't sleep without any music or noise, and he surely didn't want to listen to them arguing over something stupid. Devon grabs one out of his ear and puts it in his own, he helps Jake search for a playlist. And when the song starts playing, Jake can already feel himself doze off, he lays his head on Devon's shoulder.

Jake stares off into the distance, he can see the back of Lexy and Nadine's head. Junior keeping his eye on the road as they enter through a place with no houses, just trees and probably animals. His eyes start to flutter, not like he noticed.

Nadine turns around,
"Oh, Jake's asleep already?"
She questions.

"Yeah, apparently he didn't sleep earlier, which was a dumb decision on his part."
Devon replies, looking up from his phone.

"Oh, ok."
Nadine smiled before turning back around.

  Nadine looked out the car window to look at all the stars, and Lexy has her headphones in watching the Fallout. Junior has queen playing on the radio, which only he and Nadine could hear, Devon a bit too.

It's been three hours into the road trip, Lexy just got done watching Thirteen, which was her second movie, and Nadine was falling asleep. Devon was on his phone and changed Jake's playlist at some point. And apparently they were already running out of snacks.