Twenty.

This is NOT meant to sexualize the characters/actors, romanticize, fetish or glamorize the movie at all! This is only for entertainment purposes and do not commit these actions in real life!

Daniel is Evie in this story and also a random character I made up. Jake is Tracy

No Chucky AU!! Everyone is still alive and Jake and Devon are in the talking stage. Let's pretend Jake's dad is really cool and totally not a dick. 😀

Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/00QihngcDzfgHqYurTS3KP?si=lRHwMOBCSr-H-AK2-IqvzQ
(Don't listen if you don't want too.)

WARNINGS: Self Harm

"Is that my belt, Daniel?"
Ebony asked, eating her Chinese food.

"Yeah!"
He responds.

The next day at school, Jake comes to class late again.
"Today's the due date?"
He asked.
"You guys could've told me today was the due date!"

"We left you a bunch of messages."
Junior explains.

"Not to mention the note on your locker."
Oliver adds.

"I uh, my phone hasn't been working. My dad didn't pay the bill."
Jake explains to the teacher.

"Go the the guidance counselor, she'll talk to you dad."
The teacher says, excusing him from class.

Jake goes to the bathroom and kicks the trash can. Dave is right beside him, putting sequence on his face.
"Want to go shopping after school?"
He asks.

"I can't, I have rehearsals tonight and, I'm the mermaid."
He responds, putting the last sequence on and leaving the bathroom. Jake looks in the mirror and rubs the makeup under his eyes, giving himself a death stare.

After school, Lucas picks him and Daniel up and they drive a different direction from their usual route.
"Where are we going, Luke?"

Lucas doesn't respond, he just keeps driving until they make it to Daniel's house.
"Wow, I've been calling for two weeks."

"Excuse me."
Brady says, taking his feet off the girl sitting beside him.
"Sorry, sorry. I just, didn't want you to see me like this."

"They cut off my ears."
Brady mumbles.

"What?"
Lucas questions.

"They cut off my ears."
He repeats, taking the hat off his head.

"Ok, boys, please go out to the car."
Lucas requested but they don't move, they stand there and listen.

"I had this, thing, you know?"
Brady starts, crying.

"You had plastic surgery?"
He asks.

Brady nods.
"Why Brady? You were so handsome."
Lucas questions.

"Daniel knows what I'm talking about, you know that kind of flat thing that was in those pictures?"

"Oh, my ears hurt so bad! Look."
He adds, moving some of his hair.

"So everything's okay then?"
Lucas asks.

"Yeah, I guess so."
Brady answers.

He sighs,
"Sorry."

"It's ok."
Lucas replies.

"Oh, god, I'm a mess."
Brady says, grabbing his mirror.

"Can I get you a beer?"
He asks.

"No it's ok, we'll split it."
Lucas answers.

"Daniel, I'll bring your suitcase over later, ok?"

"So, you aren't going to adopt me, Luke?"
Daniel wonders.

"Daniel, I mean, Brady's back, so.."
Jake starts.

  He walks away with tears in his eyes, hurt and saddened. Jake follows him outside in the garage. He sees Daniel crying on the side of the fridge. Jake doesn't have anything to say, so he just walks away.

The next day at school, Jake walks up to Dave and Daniel but when he arrives, a car comes up filled with almost their whole friend group. They all jump in the car and when they drive away, Devon is seen in with them. Jake feels betrayed, he goes to the nearest telephone poll and calls her phone.

"That was hilarious, Daniel now come pick me up!" Jake says.

"What do you mean? It's Jake!"
He answers, confused.

"Daniel, can you hear me?"
He asks before the phone hangs up. Annoyed, he puts the phone back and walks away.

When Jake gets home he stomps into the bathroom. "Jake, I'm with a client, work mode!" Lucas says.

"I'm having a bad day, dad."
Jake responds, closing the bathroom door.

  He looks around the the blade and rag again and sits on the floor. Rolling his sleeve reveals all the older cuts that haven't had the time to heal. Honestly there's nothing else he can think about right now. It pains Jake to look at but he has to look to see where the blade goes. He slices another, then another and another before he feels he's done. Kicking his leg in pain and holds down the rag on his wrist. Wincing I'm pain as blood drips on the floor.

Someone knocks on the door.
"Hang on a minute!"
He yells, trying his best to not muster any pain in his voice.