Checkmate

I'm making Lexy sapphic because I want too. (I think she's Pansexual)
This girl's name is Ruby Amspoker because I can't think of any other name.

Checkmate- Conan Gray

Lexy still didn't think it was true. A month after her and Ruby broke up, she still can't believe all the shit she's been hearing about her! First, she cheated on her with multiple other people and she's been talking shit the whole relationship. Saying that she never loved Lexy in the first place even though Ruby was the one to ask her out?

Lexy's mind goes back to when she first noticed the red flags. After she's been done with doing her drugs, smoking and drinking, Ruby started doing it. Four a.m almost every night, Ruby would call her, drunk and/or high. Telling her lies about where she was at and who she was with. And she still thinks she's something special.

More red flags, she thought she was sly. Lexy was close to catching her cheating multiple times. Flirting with other girls and guys but then would run over to Lexy, suddenly acting all different and claiming that Lexy is "her's."

Ruby thinks she's all funny but that's going to end tonight. Lexy has gotten tired of her games and she's going to ruin her entire career. She's been told she loved her but then threw her away. And Lexy knows she'll cry herself a small little river and she'll drown in it. Ruby thinks she's won, but she's doesn't know Lexy is one step ahead.

She has plenty of photo evidence, it's getting fun. Seeing her kissing someone else's tongue while they were still together. Ruby claimed that she was the only one she's ever loved.

Lexy is going to let her think she won, Ruby will play with others and Lexy will play dumb. Luckily, she's a good actress. She'll hold her hand and act like everything's okay. But really, she's holding the gun. Ruby will wish she ran while she could.

The amount of times Ruby's told her that she loved her and she would never leave. After this, she'll be drowning in a lake. They're playing checkers, and Lexy just called checkmate.

She'll make sure that Ruby will never come back. She won't ever be playing anyone else like a pawn. Lexy will set fire to her lawn, just like she did to her heart. Then, she'll wreck her car and then max all her credit cards. This lover is on a large and Ruby will wish she never harmed her.

Now, Lexy is really ready for this revenge party. It's her evil scheme.