Date

So there really isn't any spoilers in this. Nadine and Junior are still alive and they all live with Mrs. Fairchild because I said so.

Jake wakes up tangled in his covers. He pushes them off of him, still half asleep when he looks at the time on his phone. His eyes go wide as he practically jumps out of bed, chasing to get ready. He promised to take Devon on his first date and if he didn't get up now, he'd be late.

Luckily, Jake had picked out his outfit the night before. Having Junior and Lexy helping him since he wouldn't quit panicking about it. The outfit wasn't anything special. It was baggy jeans, a band shirt and a flannel; pretty much what he wears everyday.

  Jake walks to the park down the road, music blasting in his ears, all of the other noises cancelling out. The curly haired male sits down on the bench he and Devon always meet at. Their initials carved into the wood, with a heart around it. 

  He zones out, staring at the trees and the people walking their dogs. Jake shivers and freaks when he feels a tap on his shoulder. He pauses his song and looks around, some hands cover his eyes.

"Guess whoooo!"
He hears, they dragged out the "o's." It's obvious that it was his very love-able boyfriend.

"Hmmm..I wonder."
Jake replies, sarcastically.

"Lexy?"
He guessed.

"Nope. Try again."
The voice laughs, their shin resting on the top of Jake's head.

"Nadine?"
He guessed again.

"Nope. One more guess."
Jake again hears.

Jake smiles,
"Devon."
He answers. The hands move away.

Devon climbs over the backrest and sits next to Jake.

"Correct."
The dark skinned male said, giving Jake a quick peck on the lips.

"So, what are you listening to?"
Devon asked.

"Just the Pixies."
Jake claimed, shoving his headphones in his pocket.

"Cool!"
The other exclaimed.

It was silent for a moment,
"I have no idea who they are."
Devon joked.

Jake chortled,
"It's okay."

  He took his headphones back out of his pocket, putting one in his ear and giving the other the Devon then plugging the end into his phone.

"What are we going to listen to?"
He asked.

Jake thought for a moment,
"Queen."
He finally said, turning to look at Devon and smiles like an idiot.

"Always."
The other answered, sliding his hand over to hold Jake's.

They get up and walk to their favorite coffee shop, they were basically regulars at this point and started going there more when Lexy got a job there. The couple walks in and immediately notices their friend at the cash register, other girls in the back making coffees.

"Well, well, well, going on a date without me?"
Lexy joked.

"Sorry. We didn't want you third wheeling, we feel like we always leave you out. Also you're literally at work right now."
Jake explained.

"It's fine. I was joking anyways. So are you guys getting the regular or are you going to finally try something new?"
The blonde stated.

"I think we are just going to get the regular."
Devon smiled.

"Alright! Cya!"
Lexy exclaimed, a sudden change of tone in her voice.

Jake looked at the time, it was close to twelve, Lexy was going to be off her shift soon. They get their coffee, well, Devon got hot chocolate, and they sit down at their usual table. Soon, they see Lexy take off her apron and walk to their table, with a coffee in her hands.

"Hey, I'm going to the mall with Nadine, we'll be back sometime tonight."
She alerts, then walking out the building.

Soon, they would be back on their feet, walking around the small town with music in their ears and their fingers intertwined with one-another. They spent hours walking around, talking and listening to music, that they didn't really how dark it was when they got back to their house. Nadine and Lexy were already there, shockingly.

"Damn, where did you guys go?"
Ms. Fairchild asks.

"We were on a date."
Devon replied, shrugging and taking the headphone out of his ear.

"Yeah. We met at the park then we went to the coffee shop to see Lexy and we just walked around."
Jake explained.

"We all live together why did you need to meet up?" Questioned Lexy.

"I went to go get some brownies."
The dark skinned male claimed, pulling out two boxes of little Debbie brownies and then dumping out ingredients to make brownies out of the bag.

"That's a lot of brownies!"
Nadine exclaimed.

"Hell yeah!"
Devon yelled, then putting all the things back in the bag.