Dysmorphia #2

I know I already made one with Jake but I REALLY wanted to make a Devon one. So this is a Trans! Devon AU!!

Devon has been feeling quite dysmorphic lately. His back and chest began to hurt from wearing his binder every time he left the house. He could barely stand having to take a shower or changing clothes everyday just because he had to see his body. And the worst was coming up; his period.

He didn't need blood in his pants to know it was coming. He started getting discharge in his underwear randomly, he could feel his mood change. Devon was usually a chill, somewhat happy person but for some reason, he's just been emotional and angry for no reason. He feels bad, he's been pushing Jake and Lexy away just because of this. Yeah, they both know he's trans and Devon's pretty sure Jake has his period marked on his calendar. Not to mention he could already feel him start to get cramps.

"Fuck."
Devon muttered, seeing blood in the toilet.

Now he really felt like a girl. He changed his pad and stomped to his bedroom. Curled on in a ball in the corner of his bed and he cried and cried and cried. Until he heard a knock on his window.

  Devon groaned in slight annoyance before getting up and unlocking the window. He stood there, trying to ignore his cramp as he crossed his arms. He wasn't amused and Jake knew it.

"Hey, are you ok? You haven't answered any of my text messages."

"I'm fine."
Devon grumbled, looking away from the boy.

"No, you're not. You never leave me on read or answer me so dryly!"
Jake claims.

"I said I was fine, Jake."

"No you're not. Why do you have to be so stubborn? Come on, Dev, you've been crying. You're eyes are red and I can see tears on your face."
He other male confronts, grabbing onto his shoulder.

  Devon can feel himself tear up again, just thinking about why he was sad makes him want to cry even more. Just thinking about why Jake is here makes him upset. To hide his face he goes in to hug Jake, sobbing into his shoulder.

"Woah, woah ok."
Jake says quietly, walking them over to his bed.

  He can feel his shirt start to get wet but he doesn't really mind. They sat there like that on the bed for a while. Jake patted Devon's back for comfort as he tried his best to calm down. After Devon did, he pulled away and just leaned on Jake's shoulder.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?"
He requested, wrapping his arm around him.

"Did you relapse?"
Jake asked.

Devon shook his head. "Well, that's good. Did you get into another argument with your mom?"
He questioned.

Once again, he shook his head. Jake remembered the notification he got on his phone earlier.
"Did you get your period?"

Devon nodded and cried a bit more.
"Dev, you're beautiful. And no matter what anyone else or what your body tells you, you will always be a boy. Especially in my eyes."
The other comforts.

"I hate it, Jake. I really hate it."
Devon mumbled.

"I know you do, honey. I know you hate it. But I promise, you're a boy."
Jake claims, talking in almost a whisper as he rubs his back again.

"It's so hard to change my clothes and get showers now. I hate seeing my body. And I can't wear my binder all the time because it's starting to hurt. And getting my period is just the top of the fucking list! Everyone hates getting periods but it's just so invalidating to me! They suck and it makes me so much more dysphoric than usual."
The boy rants.

"I know how much you hate it. It breaks my heart to see you like this, dear. Is there anything I can do to help? Are you experiencing cramps or are your hungry?"
The curly haired male questions.

"I always have cramps."
Devon whined.

"I know."
Jake replied, laughing and ruffling Devon's hair before getting up and walking out the room.

Soon after, he comes back with the heating pad they kept in the bathroom.
"Here you go, love."
He says, handing him the pad as he plugs it into the wall.

"Let me know if it gets too hot, or too cold."
Jake adds, sitting next to him and laying Devon on top of him.

"I'm sorry."
Devon mumbled, his face buried in his neck.

"Why's that? You don't have anything to be sorry about."
He asks.

"Because I've just been pushing you and Lexy away for no reason! And I just feel bad because you always make an effort to try and talk to me."

"You don't need to be sorry, Dev. We're here right now and talking, aren't we? Also I knew it was because of your period coming up, I have it marked on my calendar; I not a notification for it earlier today."
Jake laughs.

"I knew you did!"
Devon exclaimed.

It was silent between them for a few moments. "Thank you, Jake."

"Why are you thanking me? I didn't do anything special."

"For always being there for me. You support me, love me and actually care for me. You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for, Jae. I love you"

"That's not something you should have to thank me for. It's my job, I would be pretty shitty if I didn't. But, either way, I love you."