Lexdine Headcanons #1

Finally making one of these!!!

-Nadine LOVES giving Lexy small pecks on the cheek or on the lips. She just loves kissing Lexy

-Lexy isn't a morning person while Nadine is.

-Nadine loves olives and Lexy hates them (It's kinda based off a sound that was trending on tiktok at some point)

-Lexy wears Converse and Nadine wears Vans (Nick and Charlie thing. Hesrtstopper)

-Nadine reads all the time and always tells Lexy everything that's going on.

-Lexy thought she needed glasses at some point so she tried Nadine's glasses on to see if they would help a little... she was very lightheaded after she took them off.

-Nadine helped Lexy with her addiction and got her to quit.

-Lexy is big spoon and Nadine is little spoon. But every once in a while that'll change.

-Nadine loves playing and dancing in the rain, she's always dragged Lexy out with her and they would end up with a cold the next day. But they will always continue to do it no matter the consequence.

-Nadine was kinda Lexy's awakening. Like she was so confused why she felt so attracted to Nadine and it took her a while to figure out (and help from Jake and Devon) that she was fruity.

-Lexy is pansexual and Nadine is Lesbian. Even though, Nadine is very nice and naive, she hasn't ever felt any romantic attraction towards men.