Fucked Aftermath

For context, they were at a party.

"That party was so much fun."
Lexy claims, stumbling as she walked through the door, holding a bottle of beer.

"Yeah looked like you had a blast."
Jake unenthusiastically states, his arms over her shoulder; holding her up.

"Mhm. Some random sixth grader gave me some pot."
She laughs, falling onto the couch.

"Hey, what time is it?"
The curly haired boy asks.

"Ten-sixteen"
Devon answers, looking at his phone.

"Do you know when Rachel is coming home?"
Jake quizzes.

"No. She did say that she had parent-teacher conferences and some things to grade and after she was going out for dinner with some over teachers." The other explains, looking at last text messages.

"Can you tell Rachel to bring home some cheesy fries?"
Lexy slurs from the couch.

"Sure."
Devon dryly responds.

Jake goes into the kitchen to get a snack and a cup of water.
"Here, drink it."

"Is it vodka?"

"No.."

"Tequila?"

"No, for god sake! Lexy, it's water!"
Jake exclaims.

"Then I don't want it."
She says, slumped in her seat and attempting to push away the glass in his hand.

"Lexy, you have to drink it. We have to get you sober before Rachel gets home. She'll kick our asses!" Devon yells, stressed. Then, he comes up with an idea.

  He runs off to the kitchen, leaning Jake and Lexy alone in the living room. Rummaging could be heard in the from the next room. Soon, Devon comes back with three reddish-pink gummies.

"What are these?"
Lexy asks, slurred.

"Fruit snacks."
Devon answers, obviously lying.

"I love fruit snacks!"
She exclaims, throwing her arms up in excitement.

"Yeah, we know, now eat them."
He instructs.

  Lexy takes them out of his hand and eats them all at once. Jake sits down next to her and hands her the water. At first, she resented the cup but she was just so thirsty. So, she took the cup and chugged the water, throwing it back down on the coffee table when she was done. Devon ended up sitting and the other side of Jake.

He grabbed the remote,
"You guys want to watch a movie?"
Jake asked, turning the tv on and looking through their apps.

"We should watch Leprecaun, considering it's St. Patrick's Day. And we just got back from a St. Patrick's Day party."
Devon claims, leaning into the other's side.

"Lexy, what do you think?"
He asked, shaking her leg.

She laid her head on the arm rest, her legs taking up the empty spaces on the couch.
"Mm?"
Lexy drowsily asked, slowly lifting her head up to look at the two boys.

"Nothing. Just lay back down."
Jake says, grabbing a blanket off the floor and throwing it on top of her.

  He starts the movie, Devon didn't really pay attention to it because he already watched it one day with his mom. He dozed off, staring at the tv as he struggled to concentrate on the scene in front of him. Though, it wasn't really late, Devon just usually doesn't stay awake like Jake does.

  In the middle of the movie, Jake feels a weight fall into his side, he notices Devon asleep. He looks over to Lexy, also asleep. She's been asleep since before the movie even started. Jake then looks around the floor around him, he finds another blanket and grabs it, laying it on top of him and Devon. It was around eleven-thirty when Rachel walks through the door.

"Oh hey Jake, what are you watching?"
She asked.

"Hey Rachel, just watching leprechaun, Devon was watching it too but he just fell asleep."
Jake answers, pausing the movie.

"Sorry it took me so long to get home, I had parent teacher conferences and I was really behind on grading papers and everything. And I almost forgot I promised some of the other teachers I'd go out with them for a bit. Hope you guys were ok."
Rachel explains, setting her bag down and taking her shoes off.

"Oh and, how was the party?"
She added.

"It was alright. There was just a ton of people wearing green and really loud music."
He says.

"Hope you guys didn't drink too much alcohol."
The ginger jokes.

"I didn't drink, and neither did Devon but Lexy went on her own and hung out with her friends so I wouldn't know."
Jake claims.

"She was drunk wasn't she?"
She asks.

"Yeah."

There wasn't any talking for a minute, Rachel went out to the kitchen to get a snack.
"You should get to bed, it's about midnight."

"I'll be alright, I've stayed up later before. Plus, I want to finish this movie."
Jake says.

"Alright, just don't be up too late. I can take them to their rooms if you want."

"I'm sure they'll be fine, I don't want to wake them."

"Mk. Well, I'm going to bed now. Make sure you get rest."
Rachel says, walking down the hallway to her room.

"Night!"
Jake exclaims, waving.

  The next morning rolls around and they're all awake eating breakfast, well, besides Lexy. When she finally wakes, she walks to the kitchen, tying her hair up in a bun with the green scrunchie on her wrist; yawning. She wore the same clothes from the party last night.

"Morning y'all."
She greets, sitting next to Devon.

"You seem pretty hungover."
Rachel comments.

"I am not hungover."
Lexy argues.

"That is such a lie and you know it. You are never asleep before me, Lexy."
Devon claims, stuffing his face with the pancakes on his plate.

"I didn't even drink that much."
The blonde claims.

"Just eat your damn breakfast and shut it. I do not care if you drank a bit I just don't need you getting shitfaced and becoming an alcoholic."
Rachel says, sliding Lexy her plate of pancakes.

  And like that, they all ate their breakfast and laid around the house the whole day. They ended up watching the rest of the leprechaun franchise and started a new one.

Chucky Series Shortsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें