Wisdom Teeth #2

I think you guys like the trio better than Lexdine so I switched up my idea.
Also there will be some PLATONIC Devon and Lexy in the car scene. I mean, the whole thing is platonic besides Jake and Devon being flirty but I just want to make sure that's clear.
And there might be some spoilers from the movie thirteen because at some point they're watching that movie so yeah.
Rachel is Ms. Fairchild, that's her first name. I just thought I'd also make that clear.

Trigger Warnings: Survivors Guilt (towards the end)

Lexy fluttered her eyes open, immediately knowing that she wasn't in her bed like she hoped. The light above her head was blinding, flinching and turning the other direction, towards the door. Devon stood there, talking with the doctor. He was holding a black bag but Lexy didn't really care for that.

"Hey, Devooonnn."
She greets, sitting up and waving. His attention turns away from the doctor.

"Hey Lexy, how are you feeling?"
He asks.

"I can't feel my face."
Lexy responds, whining and touching her cheek.

"That's because of the numbing stuff they gave you." Devon says.

The doctor is quick to interrupt, claiming that they are free to go and shit that Devon didn't pay attention too. They say their goodbyes and make their way to the car, a random dentist lady helping bring her out. Which Lexy claimed was her best friend.

They make it to their car, Jake is in the driver's seat, somehow. Devon helps get her into the back seat of the car and he's about to get into the passengers seat.

"Are you coming with us?"
Lexy asks the lady.

"No, I gotta stay here and do my job, you go have fun though."
She laughed.

"Nooo! Fuck your job! You're my new best friend. Fuck you guys."
The blonde says, giving the two boys in the front the bird.

"Damn, what did we do?"
Jake asks.

"You guys weren't in there with me, she sat there and held my hand the whole time. You whores."
Lexy slurs.

"I'm sorry, you gay whores. My bad."
She corrects herself.

"Well, you guys have a good time. I'm sure the doctor went over everything with you, make sure she gets a good recovery and we'll see her again in six months."
The dentist stated before finally closing the door.

"Ok, now get out of the seat, I'm driving."
Devon says.

"What? I want to drive for once!"
Jake complains.

"I don't trust you driving."
The other replies.

"I'll give you cuddles and kisses and make eggs tomorrow morning."
Jake offers.

"Ok, fine."
Devon agrees.

"Ew, you guys make me sick."
Lexy whines, covering her eyes with her hands, still holding up her middle finger.

"If I sit back there with you will you forgive me?" Devon questions.

"...maybe."
She answers.