three;

"Well, I guess this will have to do for now." Mingi grabbed her by her hair and pushed her against the inside of his room door, his breathe hot against her neck. "Gods I tasted you earlier... you have no idea what kind of tease you are running around smelling and tasting like this."
     "W-what-" Her question was cut off when he suddenly bit into her neck, there was a little pain but nothing compared to Jongho's. Then the pleasure hit, it was almost like she was hit with a brick wall. Mixes of pain and pleasure danced around her body, Mingi pushed her further into the door with him.
     Flush together, Eunha couldn't help but let out a mewl. Mingi growled against her neck before peeling her body off the door, making his way with her to the bed.
     The back of her knees hit the edge of the bed and it sent them falling over against the plush mattress.
     It felt like the pain and pleasure were battling each other, one getting stronger than the other, and it just kept building, making Eunha let out a loud moan.
     Mingi had to let go early, her moaning was causing him to lose his control. He panted, looking down at the mess he'd made of this human. "Fuck.. I wish I could have all of you.." His growl was demonic, it sent shivers all over her body, not matter how heated she was.
     Eunha's mind was in shambles, she didn't quite understand him until she felt something hard pressuring between the two of them. Her eyes widened as he leant down again, his tongue coming in contact with her bite wound. Eunha hissed as the pain quickly went away, her neck feeling better than ever.
     He got off of her, pushing his black locks out of his face. "You better get out of here and find San, or I might have to keep you all night." Eunha was off the bed in seconds, bolting out the door.
     Eunha didn't even know which one was San, she just didn't wanna take the risk in asking him.
     As if in cue, she ran into a strong chest, looking up she saw it was the blonde with the sharp jawline from earlier. "Well, hello darling. I didn't except you to come running to my arms. Did Mingi scare you?" Eunha's stared up at him, her heart racing out of her chest.
     "I don't think we've officially met, I'm San." Eunha gulped, of course the first one she runs into is the one to feed on her next.
     Eunha couldn't say anything in response because right there, she was shoved against the wall, teeth in her neck immediately. Eunha gasped and screamed, thrashing around. San took his hand and used it to place it over her lips, shushing her.
     The pain subsided and it turned into pleasure, causing her to go limp against his body, the only thing holding her up is his grip on her frame.
     She let out a moan, closing her eyes as she let the pleasure over take her.
     San let go before she could reach the peak of her pleasure, leaving her to sink onto the ground where she was. "I'll have Yeosang come find you~" And with that, the blonde walked away.
     Eunha laid on the floor, silently thanking San for leaving her there. She needed a some time to process everything that was happening.
     Four, very good looking, vampires have fed on her, and four more, equally good looking, vampires are gonna feed on her. She didn't even know all of their names. Jongho was the first, then Wooyoung, then Mingi and San. He just mentioned Yeosang, but for the other three, she didn't know.
     Her vision began to blur as she grew sleepy, all the draining of her blood was causing her to feel woozy. Her eyes slowly closed as she fell asleep, not having the energy to stay awake any longer.
     Yeosang walked around the corner and spotted the girl in the exact spot San said he left her. "Aish, why would he just leave her like this?"
     He picked her up and made his way to his bedroom, gathering some clean garments for when she awakens. Yeosang grabbed his book he was reading, continuing where he left off before San had barged in and interrupted him.

     It was now pitch black outside so Yeosang turned on his oil lamp. Yeosang zoomed through another book, closing his current one, and walking over to his massive bookshelf.
     While browsing for another book, Yeosang heard the steady heartbeat he had been listening to for hours, spike slightly, as if she were coming out of her slumber. Yeosang continued to search for a book, giving no mind to the girl who sat up on the bed, rubbing her eyes.
     Eunha was again waking up on a very large bed, her heart jumped when she saw a figure in the room with her. The platinum blonde figure paid her no attention, instead his gaze was upon the book shelf towering over him. She curiously cocked her head to the side, watching him, she couldn't see his front side, but the back side was more than enough to make her think, this man is also a God.
     "You're finally awake, I was worried San hurt you." A deep voice pulled her out of her thoughts. "How are you feeling?"
     The figure turned towards her, gaze still on the book in his hand. "My neck is sore.. and my head is pounding.."
     "That's normal for being fed upon multiple times in a night." She could finally see his face, and it made her heart jump in her throat. This man was in every way a God. He was stunning, perfectly sculpted face, and his voice was enough to make her eat her own words. "I'm Yeosang, I apologize for how the younger ones may have treated you, they're still trying to fight the frenzy." He moved slow, almost elegant and calm movements.
     She was shocked, was he talking to her like, she was a person? He was talking to her like he cared about her life, she was absolutely stunned. He was the first one to look at her like she wasn't a piece of meat. "I was able to find some garments for you, luckily when we took over this castle, they had top choice of women dresses."
     Eunha didn't know if she should laugh, was he trying to make a joke? "I know you must be terrified, I can't imagine going through what you have, but you can relax with me. Here's the cloths, my private washroom is right through that door, take all the time you need..." He trailed off, as if silently asking for her name.
     No one cared enough to ask her name before, yet this God was talking to her and treating her like she was alive. "Eunha, Bin Eunha."
     Yeosang grabbed her hand and kissed the top of it, before handing her said cloths. "Thank you, Yeosang."

     Eunha gazed upon the two distinct holes on her neck. Had they all fed off the same bite, Eunha was for sure that after the way it went with Jongho, her neck was a mess. But no, two perfectly sized fang marks.
     She wondered the whole time she bathed how it would go with Yeosang, he seemed to butter her up, but what if it was just an act? What if he was worse than the previous four combined? Her nerves couldn't handle it anymore so she dried off and put on what Yeosang gave her, which seemed to fit her almost perfectly. She took a second to twirl around in the mirror, admiring herself in the rose pink dress, it was beautiful. Eunha was worried this one would be ruined with blood just like her previous gown had been.
     Eunha left the washroom to find Yeosang reading a book, looking up at her when he noticed her presence. Yeosang stared at her for a second as she stood there, twiddling her thumbs, once he snapped out of it he replied. "Sorry... you just look like a Goddess." Her heart jumped in her chest. "Feel better?"
     "Much... thank you. I really needed that." Eunha's face was bright red at this point. Yeosang closed his book and stood up, walking over to her.
     Yeosang stopped when she took a step back. "I understand you probably don't want to do this, but if I don't get blood I will go into blood lust, and you're the only human around for miles, and I will kill you." Eunha's heart jumped in her chest, but not in the good way this time. "I know you're scared, but I can make this one hundred percent painless for you."
     The human wanted to believe him, but she knew what happened the last time she trusted a vampire. "Look into my eyes, Eunha..." She did as he said, looking into his eyes.
     The moment she did, her and Yeosang were no longer in his room, but a field of flowers. "What.. where are we? How..?"
     "This is my favorite place to go when I need to think." Yeosang slowly made his way to her, carefully to not startle her. "Close your eyes now and just listen and feel.."
     Eunha closed her eyes despite her not even thinking and she felt the soft sound of the wind blowing past her ears. Suddenly something soft but cold grabbed her hand, causing her to jump. "Don't open your eyes yet.." She wanted to open them, but she couldn't not listen to what he was saying. It was like he was controlling her.
     He used her arm to pull her forwards, where she was directly in front of him. She could feel his breath on her face, then on her neck. She subconsciously grabbed his shoulders, holding herself steady as he sank his fangs into the opposite side of her neck from San's bite.
     Yeosang allowed himself to then wrap his arms around her, to keep her from falling as he slowly started feeding. Eunha's grip got stronger as the pleasure started to become unbearable, letting out a whine.
      Once Yeosang was satisfied, he let go, allowing Eunha fall back into his arms. He picked her up off her feet and laid her on his bed, watching as she softly slipped into slumber.