forty one;

"This is way easier with you here." Eunha sat in the sunlit room, colored glass reflected on her skin. Yunho was standing in front of her, paint brush in hand and his art post with a sheet of paper was between them. "Even though I'm giving you this one, I'm going to need another for myself."
     Eunha blushed at his words. "Okay fine." Yunho finished off the last few details before standing up straight, smiling at his work.
"Okay, and done. We can work on mine later, sitting pretty can't be easy work." Eunha slapped his arm playfully, being met with toned muscle under the white shirt.
Yunho picked up the sheet and handed it to her, watching her eyes light up. "Wow.. Yunho..."
"It's not my best work, I've painted better."
Eunha looked up at him, eyes wide and face expressionless. "What do you mean? This is amazing. Don't even doubt yourself."
He looked at her speechless, giving a slight nod in return. Eunha barely caught the faint twitch on the corner of his lips, and her gaze trailed to them entirely.

Now Playing;
Alone With You by Ashlee

They were plump, slightly wetter from the swipe of his tongue, and a deep red that made his skin look white.
Yunho noticed her lingering stare, taking an unnecessary inhale he caught the slightest hint of her arousal. His hand came up to grasp the paper from her grasp, placing on the stool she was previously occupying. Her gaze broke and watched his movements, eyes meeting his as he took a step closer to her.
Eunha didn't step back because she was scared, but the look in his eye forced her backwards. Her bum connected to the edge of his art station, his hands gripped the edges beside her thighs and caged her in.
Their eyes didn't break contact, the inside of her thighs were throbbing and she found herself clenching them shut. The close proximity made her breath disappear almost entirely. His face leaned down to her level, lips almost inches from touching.
"All you have to do..." His knee came up and separated her thighs, pressing into her core. The air in her throat got caught, making a soft grumble. "Is ask, and I'll deliver."
He closed the distance and pressed their lips together, this kiss starting out soft and gentle, but immediately became rough and passionate.
Eunha wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. His leg dug into her heated flesh, a moan slipping into his mouth while his tongue filled hers.
His hands came up from gripping the table and swiped everything off to his side, before grabbing her thighs and placing her on the surface.
The kiss deepened and they found themselves fight for dominance, but in the end Yunho won. He pulled away, soft pants leaving her lips as she looked up at him dazed from the passion. "I need words sweetheart.."
Eunha's shaky breaths finally formed words. "Please... I want you."
Yunho's lips met her neck and he started nipping with his teeth. "What do you want me to do, sweetheart?"
Her eyesight blurred for a second, her arousal turning to frustration. "Ravish me dammit! That's what I want!"
He pulled away, his face coming into her view. The look in his eye mixed with his evil smirk, made her insides tremble and her composure broke instantly.
Eunha wasn't looking at him anymore, being twirled around to face the wall, his movements faster than she can comprehend.
Yunho pulled down her cloth pants, ridding them entirely. His hands gripped her bare ass, squeezing the flesh under his palms. "So perfect.." He let out a small moan before trailing down her ass and immediately searching for her clit.
Yunho used his shoes to separate her feet, giving him more access. His index finger grazed the soft bud and her legs trembled, a small moan leaving her lips.
A smirk crawled on his face as he used his fingertip to rub circles, making her moan and jerk under him. He used middle and ring finger to plunge into her, curling them and rubbing her sweet spot.
Eunha moaned and whined under the torture as it continued, driving her closer to sweet release. "Don't stop..." She whined, encouraging his pace. "Feels so good.."
Yunho pulled away before she could release, making her whine in displeasure. "Good girls wait patiently, sweetheart." Eunha heard him fiddling with fabric behind her. She was about to turn her head to peer behind her, but his hand placed her head back on the table.
His bare hips met hers before she knew what was happening. Eunha arched her back and let out a gasp from the fullness of taking his size all at once.
He took a second to let her adjust, leaning down to kiss the side of her neck, near her ear. "Ravish you I will.."
His fast pace started immediately after those words left his tongue, jarring her body against the surface and digging her hip bones into the wood.
Yunho's hands gripped her hips to hold her steady, holding himself back from breaking her back and the table that supported his harsh thrusts. It didn't take long before she was a moaning mess under him, barely comprehending the death grip she has on the table.
The tip of cock jabbed her spot every thrust, filling her body with writhing pleasure. It pushed her over the edge as she clenched around him. Yunho stopped for a second to turn her around, letting her legs dangle off the table as he parted them, entering her with the same pace as before.
He ripped her shirt open, seams tearing with ease, revealing her bare chest. Yunho watched her breasts bounce with each thrust he delivered. His hands caressed her bare sides, kneading into the skin before traveling up. "You're so fucking perfect Eunha... beautiful, intelligent, stubborn, cunning, you light up any room soon as you step foot in it.."
Eunha stared up at him, blissfully taking in each word and groan that left his mouth, entranced by his tongue. He gripped her left breast, letting go to play with the perked bud.
Eunha felt herself get pushed over the edge yet again, convulsing under him. Yunho groaned loudly, gripping her hips and pounding into her harder, chasing release.
She used what little strength she had to grab his arms, pulling herself up to look into his eyes. "In my mouth.."
Yunho stared at her for a moment, before it clicked and he moaned at the thought, before nodding.
He continued his fast thrusting until he felt himself almost tip over the edge before pulling out and stepping back, letting Eunha drop to her knees and taking his cock in her mouth.
Eunha suctioned her mouth and gripped his hips, bottoming out as she felt it twitch against her tongue and a loud moan leaving his lips, hand reaching to grip her hair.
She felt him empty himself down her throat before pulling away, coughing from her gag reflex. She leaned back against the table, looking up at the very tall vampire who stared back.
Her soft panting was the only thing that could be heard in the room, other than the soft chirping of birds outside.
"And ravish you did.."