thirty four;

Hongjoong wanted to say goodbye to Eunha before he left for his long and painful week, but he knew he would be encouraged to stay. Wooyoung took Eunha to bed and Hongjoong slipped away in the night.

Now Playing;
Come My Way by Josh Makazo

Wooyoung got ready for bed in the room and Eunha changed in his wash room, coming out to find Wooyoung already laying on the bed. Eunha blew out all of the candles except for the one beside of the bed, shuffling over and crawling beside of him.
"Scared of the dark tonight? Or is it just the sexy man pressed against you?" The smirk on Wooyoung's face hovering over her was the last thing she seen before he blew out the candle, letting them be engulfed in complete darkness.
The moon was hidden by the thick clouds, meaning no light shined through the windows. Eunha could still feel his breath fanning her face, knowing he was still hovering over her. His body shifted and he was straddling her, hands on each side of her head on the pillow.
"Let me take the thoughts away tonight.." Wooyoung's lips grazed her jawline, slowly moving down her neck.
Eunha's breath hitched in her throat. "What thoughts?"
"San tells me what he sees in your mind.. I know what you see before you fall asleep. It's the reason your face scrunches up in sadness while you sleep. Just let me fill your thoughts." Wooyoung replied, almost breathlessly, using his nose to tilt her jaw to the side. His lips made contact with the skin, moving down her neck slowly.
She whimpered, hands coming up and landing on his biceps. He moved to the side of her neck, before going up and behind her ear, making her moan slightly. "Wooyoung.."
"Yes, princess?" Wooyoung spoke between the slow kisses, leaving behind saliva.
"Touch me.. please." She begged, wanting to feel his hands grab her thighs, hips, sides, she didn't care.
Wooyoung smirked against her neck and pulled away, sitting up straight. His hands started touching her neck, then down her sides. He settled them on her hips, squeezing them and massaging. "You're so beautiful.."
     His hands gripped her skin, he ran them down her legs and back up to the inside of her thighs, lightly digging his nails into her soft flesh. Her high pitched gasp made his smirk widen. "Tell me about you.. you have yet to open up to at least one of us.."
     Eunha stared at the pitch black in front of her, imagining his facial expression. Her hands gripped his firm muscles, thoughts racing. "I-... what do you want to know?" She asked, after pausing for a moment.
     "I want to know your deepest passions, your hopes and dreams, your darkest desires, what you love and hate about yourself.. I want to know everything there is about you." Wooyoung released his grip on her thighs before placing his arms on each side of her head, his face just inches from hers.
     "No one knows everything about me.." Her voice was quiet, almost inaudible.
     "Maybe it's time we changed that..."

     "You mean to tell me... you all have been alive for hundreds of years.. and none of you even learned how to shoot a bow?" Eunha gapped at the two vampires sat in front of her.
     Wooyoung and Jongho exchanged glances. "Well, it's not like anyone was handing out free lessons."
     "I could teach you." Eunha offered, ignoring Wooyoung's sly remark.
     "You know how to shoot?" Jongho asked, emphasizing the you.
     "When you say it like that, it seems like I'm this helpless damsel. I know how to fight, just not vampires." Eunha explained, giving the two a glare for questioning her strength as a woman. "Are you afraid I can beat you at something?"
The two vampires gave her a smirk at the same time, almost giving her chills. "Bring it on."

San and Yeosang stood in the common area, Yeosang pacing with book in hand, and San stood by the window, peering out at the two youngest and Eunha, bow in her hand. San couldn't remember ever seeing anything about knowing how to shoot while flipping through her mind. "Since when did Eunha know how to handle a bow?"
Yeosang stopped pacing and looked up at San, curiously walking over and looking out. "Ah, it seems like her and Jongho are finally bonding." He gave San a small smile.
San looked back to see her standing behind the youngest vampire, showing him how to place his arms, her chin barely grazing his shoulder. San felt a fire ignite inside his cold body, but his mind filled with confusion. He wasn't sure what he was feeling; jealousy, possession? He gritted his teeth before pulling his gaze away from the window, walking away from the other blonde vampire.
Yeosang watched him walk away, his smile turning to a knowing smirk before he looked back and seen Jongho shoot his first arrow, missing the target completely.

Wooyoung burst out laughing as the arrow flew over the target and disappearing. "Okay... that didn't work. But it's okay! I didn't hit the target my first try either." Eunha grabbed the bow from Jongho's hands, who stood there staring at her. "Back up, I'll show you how it's done."
Jongho just nodded slightly, standing beside Wooyoung. Eunha stood at the corrected stance before taking a deep breath, drawing the bow back before stilling and aiming. Her fingers let go and the arrow shot off the string, flying until it hit the target.
Wooyoung gapped at the sight and Jongho's eyes grew wide, bullseye. "Not bad, huh?" Eunha walked over and handed the bow to Wooyoung. "Okay, now your turn."