forty nine;

"Did you ever get those mushrooms?" Mingi turned to see her standing at the garden entrance.
     "Sure did, I picked them immediately after I woke up from my broken neck." Ming replied, obviously sarcastically, showing the human no remorse for her idiotic question.
     Eunha walked towards him, looking at what he was previously doing, arranging new plants. "They can wait. We can always find more, when there's a less chance of us getting attacked."
     "So never, huh?" Mingi chuckled at her response, grabbing her hand and leading her to the small greenhouse, last time she was in here, San cornered her.
     "Are you familiar with herbs?" Mingi asked her, changing the subject.
     "A few. My mother grew a some; ginger, sage, rosemary, and I think thyme. I've read about a few others but never came across them." Eunha replied, finding the exact herbs her mother grew. "Ginger relieves nausea, sage is for common colds, rosemary helps with headaches, and thyme includes a lot of vitamins and minerals for the immune system."
     "Brilliant, you do know your stuff." Mingi gave her a smile before healing an unknown herb, a small white flower. "This is camomile, best way to relieve stress and anxiety."
     Eunha took in the information, memorizing its details. "This is witch hazel, really good remedy for your skin."
     "Milk thistle also helps with the immune system." Mingi showed her the most beneficial herbs, teaching her each and every ones purpose. "Here, eat this leaf."
     She raised an eyebrow and gave him a laugh. "Are you trying to poison me or something?" She didn't recognize its leaves anywhere and it wouldn't surprise her if Mingi had poisonous plant life in here.
     Mingi laughed with her and urged it in her direction. "Just try it. I promise you'll like it." Eunha leaned forward and took the mysterious leaf between her teeth, from his hand. She chewed and immediately got the hot like cold aroma.
     Once the spice went away, it was quite good. "Wow, what is this?"
     "Mint. Gives you a new breath of fresh air." He smiled and put a few leaves in his mouth.
     The two left the greenhouse and strolled outside and around the back of the castle. "I heard you know hand in hand combat."
     "Yeah, my mother taught me since I was a young age. I'm supposed to help Yeosang with Jongho's strength, get him used to his human side." Eunha explained, looking at the view that was offered to her.
     Mingi stepped in front of her and she stopped, looking up at him. "Want a bit of practice? He might snap you if you aren't careful."
     Eunha contemplated her options, asking herself how it could hurt getting warmed up before she met with Yeosang and Jongho later. "Alright, let me stretch and warm up a little. It's been a while."
     She began her stretch routine, starting with her arms and upper body before moving to her lower body, ending with her legs. "Okay, think I'm ready now."
     Mingi shook his arms to loosen his shoulders slightly, cracking his neck to the sides and getting into his stance, arms up in front of his face, hands slightly open. Eunha mirrored him, and chose to let him make the first attack.
     The vampire stepped forward, using his human speed, and threw a hand towards her. Eunha caught his movement, slapping his hand to the side and moving her head out of the way. She took this moment to take a swing while he was open.
     He dodged her attack, spinning around and aiming for her side profile. Eunha twirled to face him, grabbing his wrist and wrapping her arm around it, but Mingi twisted it back, throwing her to the direction of his side.
     Eunha stumbled and saw him come at her from the side while she was leaned over after catching her fall, Eunha ducked more and swung herself under his arm, grabbing the other and throwing herself on his back, arms locked around his neck and legs wrapped around his midsection.
     Mingi slipped an arm through her locked arms and broke to grip, grabbing her by the underarms and throwing her over his shoulders. Eunha landed on her feet and spun around, throwing multiple hand punches towards his face, watching him dodge every single one.
     The vampire grabbed her arms and pulled her into his chest, Eunha took the chance to throw herself into him. Mingi, not expecting it, went hurdling backwards, grip still on her arms.
     Mingi used his human reflexes to spin the around, the human landing on her back, the vampire falling on top of her. His hands gripped her wrists and held them to the grass. "You're fucking.." He paused, panting slightly as the two shared gazes. "Amazing. Jongho doesn't know what he's getting himself into."

     "Looks like I'm teaching you more than just shooting." Eunha looked at the two vampires, who waited for her arrival to start the training.
     "I still don't understand why I need to master my human fighting skills when I have superhuman abilities." Jongho complained, earning a glare from the blonde.
     "Thank you for helping us Eunha. And in order for you to control your superhuman abilities, you need to be able to control your human side first." Yeosang bowed at Eunha before he turned to the dark headed vampire. "Now come, get into the stance I showed you. And just relax, your movement will seem slow to you, but will be perfect speed for her to dodge. You will try on me until you can manage to find the weak side. We don't need you snapping her like a twig."
     Jongho looked at Eunha, who gulped nervously at the older vampires comment. Jongho nodded and did as Yeosang said, throwing the first punch, he used his vampire speed and strength, but Yeosang dodged. "Remember, you have to relax. Imagine something that calms you, close your eyes, and then try."
     The youngest tried his words, but to no avail, he still couldn't get it right. "I don't think this is going to work. I'm trying to relax but-" Eunha stepped behind the vampire and put her hands on his shoulders, beginning to massage slowly.
     He tensed up at the touch, but once her thumbs slowly started working in between his shoulder blades, she saw his physique fall slightly, relaxing.
     Eunha gave him a few more of her strongest grip to his muscles, which she noted were very toned, before stepping back. "Now try."
     Jongho did try again, and both Yeosang and Eunha cheered with joy. "You did it! Now try a few more!"
     The two vampires fought with their hands, in movements that Eunha could see every flex their muscles made. They finished their fight and Eunha caught the smallest smile on his face, but it turned to a smirk when he faced her.
     "Your turn now, angel."