thirty;

"You've turned soft." Wooyoung whipped his head around, throwing a log at the younger vampire, who caught it immediately.
"Sorry I don't know how to handle emotions. You're one to talk, you haven't said a word to the girl and she's been here awhile." Wooyoung grabbed another stick and threw it into the pile near Jongho. "It's hard to explain.."
"Then explain it to me." Jongho snapped more branches in half, throwing them in the same pile.
"I don't even know where to begin." Wooyoung sighed heavily, wracking his brain to bring his emotions into words.
Jongho stopped all movement, head darting towards one direction. "Hold on."
"You can't ask me a question then not want me to answer-" Jongho looked at Wooyoung and the vampire hushed. He didn't like the look on his face. "What is it?"
"I don't kno-" He stopped and his eyes wide. "We need to leave. We need to warn the others."
"Jongho, what is it?" Wooyoung looked around, putting his senses on high alert.
"I don't know but my senses are telling me we need to leave. Now." Wooyoung didn't ask anymore questions, sensing the feeling Jongho was freaked about.

Seonghwa and Yeosang were in the common room, Yeosang seated and flipping through another book, three placed to his right and two on his left. Seonghwa was pacing around the room over and over, causing the seated vampire to look at him. "They're gonna be back before it gets any worse for her, your pacing is making me anxious."
Seonghwa continued his pacing, looking at the blonde vampire. "Anything could go wrong, they could be captured, delayed, anything could happen. And we can't do anything but sit here and wait."
Yeosang put his book down, standing up to grab the other vampires shoulders, stilling him from his rapid movements. "Calm down, you know that Joong cares about her just as much as we do, if not more. The chance of them getting here earlier than expected is higher-" Yeosang was interrupted by the two youngest vampires zooming into the room. "Yah, did you just fuck around? Where's the firewo-"
Wooyoung cut off Seonghwa's nagging. "They're coming. Someone is coming."
"Wait, what? What are you talking about?"
Jongho spoke this time. "We don't know, I sensed them. At least seven."
Seonghwa and Yeosang looked at each other with wide eyes, knowing exactly what they were talking about. The younger vampires noticed the look that was exchanged, their expressions changing slightly, worry starting to set in.
"Yah!" Wooyoung exclaimed, getting the older vampires attention, before they could speak, San was standing next to them. "They're already here.."
Seonghwa, for the first time in a long time, felt fear set in his body. He looked at Jongho. "Lock yourself in the room with Eunha, do not open it and do not make any noise. Do not let Eunha make any noise. If anyone that isn't any of us, comes through that door, you're gonna kill them." Seonghwa spoke with sharp and short sentences, his eyes showed he meant every word. Jongho didn't know what was going on but he knew the oldest was being completely serious, he nodded his head, leaving swiftly.
Jongho locked the door behind him, doing exactly as his hyung said. He looked over at the ill, sleeping human before looking back at the door, standing towards it, listening and waiting.

     Wooyoung looked at the three vampires left. "Can someone please tell me what is going on?"
     The oldest sighed. "It was before you and Jongho, we got into it with a band of vampires back in our pirate days. They're our biggest enemy. They can't know Eunha is here, and the others aren't."
     Yeosang exchanged a look with San, seeing the anger in his eyes. "Be prepared for blood shed. If they find out it's just us.. they're not leaving unless someone dies."
     Wooyoung, still confused, looked amongst his older crew. They all gave him a certain look and he physically gulped.
      "Long time, no see, wouldn't you say? Seonghwa?" Wooyoung turned his attention to the vampires that littered the room with them. There were eight vampires of western ethnicity.
     Seonghwa stepped forward, making sure all the younger vampires were beside or behind him. "It has been a long time, Oliver."
     "You lot were very hard to track down. We spent, a long time, looking for you. Speaking of, where's your captain?" The vampire standing the closest, James, looked at the vampires, noticing an unfamiliar face. "I see you recruited another... but where's the other three? The tall, stupid one and the medic?"
     Seonghwa held his anger down, stepping forward instead. "They're around, what is it you wanted from us?" He turned the conversation.
     He kept his eyes on all of the vampires, noticing one picked up a scent, William. Oliver gave Seonghwa a look, before eyeing the other vampires standing behind him. "Is that what I think it is? You have a human hiding?"
     Seonghwa took a step closer to Oliver, noticing the rest of his crew do the same. "We have another recruit. Either tell me why you are here, or you can leave."
     James growled at Seonghwa. "Well, we were gonna just stop by for a chit chat, with Hongjoong. But now that we know he isn't here, neither is your medic or the other, and you have food just sitting waiting to be devoured." Oliver explained, giving Seonghwa a smirk. "This castle is kind of nice too, I think we'll keep it."