forty seven;

Now Playing;
Fallen Angel by Chris Grey

     Eunha's eyes met his, and she forced the memory of Geonhak deep down where he couldn't find. Eunha knew it wasn't just Geonhak's life she was protecting, it was all of them. "I'm. Not. Lying."
San growled, hands grabbing her shoulders and slamming her into the wall. This action jarred her body, as well as her mind. The memory of Geonhak throwing her against the wall, and then the bed, flashed behind her eyes.
He watched it play out, gripping her hair and keeping her head tilted upwards, looking directly into her soul. His grip on her scalp hardened, causing her to let out a squeak. San dropped her, stepping back. Eunha slid down the wall and watched him, his jaw was clenched, arms flexing as he stepped in circles. "Why the fuck would you hide that from us? I should go and rip his fucking nutsack off-"
"No! Just leave them alone.." Eunha said weakly, strands of her hair laid out in front of her face.
"What? So you're telling me you liked it?" Eunha clinched her fists but stayed in the floor.
"You're fucking sick- no I didn't fucking like it!" San stepped closer, Eunha stood up with support of the wall.
"You would enjoy it, if it had been me." San caged her against the wall, Eunha felt anger rush through her.
Eunha scoffed in response, thoughts filling with images of Seoho. "I would fuck Seoho before I ever let you see me naked."
San growled loudly, swinging his arm back he slammed his fist through the wall beside of her head. Eunha jumped at his reaction to her words, their eyes were still locked in a dark stare. "Jealous much? Thought you hated me.."
"Oh, darling I despise you. But only I can treat you that way, anyone else gets beheaded." The look on San's face should have terrified her, but she wasn't scared of him anymore. She leaned forward and got in his face.
"Possessive too. Afraid I'm going to.. sleep with another man.." San wrapped a hand around her neck and squeezed, hearing her wheeze from lack of air.
"Keep acting like a brat.. you're playing a game that could get you into a lot of trouble, darling." Their foreheads were inches apart, Eunha could feel his breath fan her face.
Eunha chuckled against his hand, almost coughing when it got caught in her narrow esophagus. "Still can't believe.. this started.. over reading a.. fucking journal."
"No, it started when you couldn't keep your hands off my shit." San used his other hand to grip her breast. "How would you feel about me touching your personal belongings..?" He kneaded her breast roughly, causing her to whine from the force. Her hands caught his wrist and tried to yank it from her body. "Oh right.. you probably like it."
She wanted to scream at him but his knee slipped between her legs and pressed against her, making her moan instead. San's hard expression turned to a smirk, eyebrow raised.
"You like me holding you against the wall, hand around your neck, making you feel good.." Eunha threw her head forward and collided them together.
San was surprised and stepped back, Eunha ripped his hands off and pushed him back more. "Get the fuck off of me!"
He looked at her and chuckled, staying in his spot. "You can't tell me you didn't enjoy that. Stop fighting it darling.."
"In your fucking dreams."

San held her down on the bed, rocking their clothed hips together. She let out soft moans, feeling the throbbing bulge rub against her most sensitive region. San leaned down and began kissing her neck, using his hands to rip off her clothes.
His hand trailed down and found her heated cunt, using a finger to rub her clit vigorously before slipping three fingers into her. Eunha arched her back as he pumped his finger in and out, teasing her.
San pulled his fingers out, causing her to whine. He flipped her over, using a hand to grip her ass and smack it a few times. His other hand grabbed her hips and pulled her up on her knees. "I'm gonna make you feel good darling.."

Eunha shot up from her sheets, face sweating and body shaking. She felt her core throbbing from her teasing dream. Eunha got up on wobbly legs and went to the kitchen and got water, drinking it. Her mind floated to her last words spoken to San before he left. She thought to herself how ironic it was as she made her way back to her room.
Her sleepy haze led her down the wrong hallway, and into the wrong room. "What're you doing, doll?"
"Bad dream." She shuffled towards the vampire that sat on his bed, journal and pen in hand. He sat them on the table and pulled the duvet back for her to crawl beside of him.
Eunha cuddled the tall vampire, head laying on his chest and arm wrapped around his mid chest. "Unpleasant or terrifying?"
"Disturbing." She snuggled her head to the crook of his neck.
"I'm sorry, I'm here to keep the disturbing things away." Seonghwa kissed her head and wrapped his arms around her, hand playing with her hair. "Have you gotten a chance to read it?"
"I got a few chapters in, but San interrupted me with his bombarding questions. You have a nice way with words, it's almost as if I'm reading something written by a philosopher. But a love story." Seonghwa smiled at her words, humming in response.
"You know you can tell me anything and I'll never speak about it to another soul. Even Hongjoong." Eunha sat up at looked at him, his eyes already on her. He had a serious, but caring look in his eyes.
"Thank you.." She contemplated telling him about Geonhak, but decided against it.
Seonghwa kept his look on her, eyes squinting slightly, as if waiting for her to say it. When she didn't, he sighed and grabbed her face. "I know something happened that you aren't telling us.. something with Geonhak."
"Did San fucking tell you? I'm gonna kill him-" Seonghwa cut her off.
"San didn't have to tell me, I just know.." His eyes softened. "Did he.." Seonghwa paused, watching her eyes water slightly. "Did he.. rape you?"
Eunha shook her head in response, the vampire let out a breath of relief and pulled her into his lap, crushing her with his grip. "He tried.. but Seoho stopped him. San read my mind and found out too. I guess I'm just timid since it happened.. spending days around them was weird. I'm happy to be back with all of you."
"I'm happy you're back too."