seven;

"-christ Joong, how much did you take from her?"
     "Not nearly as much as Jongho did."
     "Calm down, Yeosang, she's been fed on eight times, just let her rest-"
     "Guys, I think she's waking up." Eunha still being half asleep, still hasn't processed what was going on, only that there were too many loud voices for her pounding head. She slowly opened her eyes, eight dark figures stood in the room.
     "M-my head.." Eunha tried to talk but it was too much energy to try.
     "Would you like some water? Mingi might have some useful herbs." Yeosang elbowed Mingi, making the younger vampire hiss, before taking the hint to find said herb. "As for the rest of you, why don't we give her some space? We'll join you later." Yeosang looked at Hongjoong, who was sitting at the edge of the bed. Hongjoong gave him a glance before silently understanding with a nod.
The hybrid stood up and motioned with his head for the others to follow.
     "Thank god, the smell is unbearable." Jongho walked from his corner of the room, stalking out the open door. The rest of his hyungs soon followed, except for Yeosang. "Would you like to sit up? In the mean time I'll go get you some water."
     She nodded, taking Yeosang's hand to help her sit up, while she used the other to hold her pounding head. "Thank you.."
     Yeosang nodded, leaving the room as well, making sure to close the door behind him.

     Wooyoung ran outside to let out some of his pent up energy, making several laps around the castle. Yunho decided to join him, the two making it into a competitive race.
     Jongho took off into the forest to take out his anger, far away from that overbearing smell, he almost couldn't stand it, so he proceeded to split trees until he was satisfied.
     Hongjoong and San could both be found in the music room, dwelling in it with their love of music.
     Seonghwa was no where to be found, and he liked it that way. He loved his fellow vampires like they were his brothers, but he loved the peace and quiet too.
     Yeosang walked by the music room on his way back with Eunha's water, stopping at the door. "Yah, San. Will you go to the garden and grab Eunha a bunch of fruits and vegetables." Yeosang said it in a way that sounded more like a statement, rather than asking him. Yeosang was about to walk away, but a whine from the younger made him stop.
     Before Yeosang or San could say anything, Hongjoong stopped what he was doing, giving the youngest a growl, as if telling him to do it now. San huffed and walked out of the music room, Yeosang gave his captain a nod before walking out the door.
     The blonde returned to the room to find Eunha was still there, sitting in the exact same position he left her. "Water?" He extended him arm, letting her take the glass from his hand. Once the glass hit her lips, it was empty in about ten seconds. "More?" Eunha nodded her head, taking a deep breath after chugging the whole glass.
     "Thank you, that hit the spot." Yeosang sat the glass on the bedside table, giving her a nod. "So... who's room am I in now? I don't recognize it.."
     "That would be Hongjoong." Yeosang answered, sitting on the beside table. "Are you sure you don't want anymore water? I have San bringing some fruits and vegetables as we speak. Maybe some vintage red or white wine?"
     Eunha laughed and shook her head. "The water will be fine, but thanks for the offer. I'll have to take you up on it some other time."
     He hummed, grabbing the glass before walking towards the door, just then Mingi walked in holding a couple plants in his hand. "This should do the trick."
     "Thank you Mingi, would you care to fill this for me and bring it back?" Yeosang didn't wait for his answer, instead shoving the glass into his other hand and grabbing the herbs. "Thank you again."
     Eunha could see the look Mingi gave to his hyung when he had turned his back, it was a silly face, making her giggle. Yeosang saw her reaction and whipped his head around to see Mingi already gone.
     Taking the herbs that he handed her, doing as he instructed with them. San came into the room holding various fruits and vegetables in a basket. "Here you go-" He handed it to Yeosang.
     Eunha's stomach growled loudly upon seeing the basket of goodies. "You wouldn't happen to have raspberries and blackberries in there, would you?" Her voice was soft, volume going lower as she got to the end.
    Yeosang looked at San. "Well? Did you get those?"
     "No, I didn't know I was supposed to." San huffed aggressively.
     "It's okay, I'll eat what's in there-"
     Yeosang cut her off. "San, would you please go back and get those for her?"
     "Why are we all a sudden caring for the humans need?" San flailed his arms like a little brat, groaning as he did.
     "Because this human is gonna be feeding us for a while. Might as well give her whatever food she wants since she's giving us her blood." Yeosang snapped at the younger. "Just go get it, you'll thank me later."
     Yeosang ripped the basket from his hands, setting it on the beside table where the glass was previously. San huffed loudly, storming out the room.
     "Ignore him, he's the biggest baby of us all." Yeosang replied, looking over to see Mingi zooming back in with the glass of water.
     "Anything else?" Mingi asked, standing at the doorframe looking in.
     "Nope, but if you see San tell him I said to grab Kiwi's as well." Yeosang smiled half because he loved pissing off the younger and the other at the site of Eunha's face lighting up. Mingi nodded his head and zoomed down the hallway.
    Like clockwork, they could both hear the insanely loud "Aish!" making them both burst out into laughter. "When you're done eating I'll give you a tour of the castle."
     Eunha smiled at Yeosang. "Thank you, really. You've been too kind."
     "Anything for you, my Goddess."
     Before Eunha could even react to what he had said, San came walking through the door with another smaller basket. "There you go, your damn blackberries, raspberries, and fucking kiwis."
     "What got your tidies in a knot?"
     The other blonde vampire made a mocking face at Yeosang, almost similar to the one Mingi gave him.
     "Thank you, San." She tried her best to give him a smile but he didn't seem to care as before she could even get his name out, he was gone.
     "Like I said, brat." Eunha giggled and immediately dug into the smaller basket that was just given to her.
     Yeosang stood up and walked towards the door. "When you're finished, come find me. I'll be in the library." Eunha was too immersed in her food to realize what he had said, cause she had no idea where the library was.