seventy;

Pain radiated through her wrist and up her arm from the pressure on the bruises, making her yelp. "What have you done?!"
     Eunha looked at the vampire clutching her arm, a pained and angered expression on her face. Seonghwa huffed and yanked her towards him, dragging her down the path and back to the castle. "He paid the price for crossing the boundary."
     "He was just checking on my well being!" She tried to ignore the pain that crawled up her arm and into her shoulder.
     Seonghwa didn't stop but glanced back at her. "More reason for me to have done that."
     "You really sound like a possessive asshole right now, almost as if I'm some object to the lot of you." The vampire didn't say anything but his grip tightened on her wrist and she clenched her teeth together.
     Seonghwa dragged her into the castle and headed to his room rather than her own. "Maybe Seoho was right, and you all have looped me into some case of Stockholm syndrome."
     Her back hit the wall and almost knocked the air from her lungs. Seonghwa was face to face with her this time, his breath fanning her. "You're going to let the words of a wolf that held you captive sync into your thoughts."
     "You're not helping your case, since you all still hold me captive. Tell me he's wrong. Brainwashed me into being okay with what you all put me through." Eunha didn't know where these words were coming from, and it almost hurt to say them.
     "Then tell me why you haven't tried running away again? Why take advantage to our kindness and how we treated you after we knew the pain you have suffered because of us. Was it all an act?" Seonghwa remained emotionless, his words cut deep and tears streamed from her eyes. She raised her fists and began punching at his chest.
     "No.. no it wasn't! I can't tell if these feelings are real or fake! Brought on by an illness only flourished from a situation like mine! I don't know." The vampire grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head with one hand.
      "Will you fucking let me go?! You're only proving how fucked up this is!" The mortal struggled until the impeccable strength from the vampire, who didn't even budge.
     "Tell me you hate us. Tell me you wish you had never met us. Tell me you hated every moment with us. Tell me you hate me, Eunha." Eunha burst into tears from his words, the thought alone made her heart ache. She knew she didn't hate any of them, even San— no matter what he did to her— she couldn't hate them. That only angered her, and proved the vampire right.
      Nothing she felt for them had anything to do with any illness, her heart and mind were pure. She cared about them, no matter how much she hated it. "You know I'm right, and you and the little wolf you're playing around with are very much wrong."
     The tears stopped and she felt angry, letting out a loud grunt from her inability to remove the vampire. "Then why do you keep hurting me?!"

Now Playing;
Infrared by Three Days Grace

     A hand wrapped around her throat and she gasped as the breath left her lungs. "Because you love it, doll." His hand massaged her throat a bit, gripping tighter. "We know how to make the pain enjoyable for you.."
     Seonghwa's demonic stare mixed with his tone of voice sparked a fire in her lower stomach and she let out a soft whimper. That's when she noticed the growing hard on against her hip. "We make you feel the way you should.."
     The vampire bucked his hips against her for friction, making a moan slip from her lips. "You love the feeling of us inside of you, fucking you into the mattress. I bet that vampire from the village never even made you finish."
     Eunha mewled back in response, knowing damn we he was right, Soojin only cared about himself when it came to sex. Which is why she only slept with him once.
     He smirked, the first expression to appear on his face. "I made you cum first." He laughed at his victory. "Just from my dick."
     The next few seconds were a blur, and she found herself pinned against the wall but her chest was pressed firmly into it, and her face turned to the side. Her back was engulfed by his form, rubbing his erection on her bum.
     A sharp pain erupted from her neck, then pleasure racked through it. Seonghwa fed from her for a moment, grinding against her like an animal.
     The movements ripped a moan from her, filling the hallway. His lips left her neck, hands gripping her waist and pulling her against him. "You aren't an object, but I will be possessive. Because you're mine, ours. He can't have you."
     One of his hands removed itself from her, reaching under her legs and cupping her private region, feeling it's throbbing warmth. "Gods.. you're so fucking wet for me.."
     Eunha kept her mouth shut long enough, the itch to talk back bubbles in her chest. "Who said it was for you? You don't know what we were doing before you showed up.."
     A low growl in her ear made her heart race in anticipation, his hand ripped from her and her bottoms were being shoved down her legs. Two fingers slipped into her heat, sliding in with ease as he pumped them in and out.
     Moans spilled from her mouth as he rubbed the soft bundle of nerves hastily, she was still slightly sore but the pleasure was overriding the discomfort.
     Eunha felt the bubble grow, pleasure almost peaking until his fingers were gone, she felt empty and the pleasure faded immediately. She whined in response but he gave her another warning growl.
     The sound of fabric moving behind her made her curious and she tried to turn her head and catch a peek, but instead Seonghwa was faster and he pushed her head firmly against the wall.
     Something slipped between her legs before sheathing inside of her completely. Her body reacted to retreat from the pained stretch but she could only press against the wall. His hands were back on her hips, holding her against him, panting in her ear. "You're almost tighter than before.." A groan slipped past his lips, her insides convulsing around him.
     She could feel him throbbing, taking in the tightness, not yet moving. The pleasure washed over her and she came on his dick just from that motion, falling back against him. "Fuck... all I had to do was shove it in.. and you're coming..."
     His grip tightened as he began to piston his hips against her ass, slapping skin and moans filled the hallway. She grabbed ahold of the doorframe with one hand, while the other frantically searched for something to hold onto.
     Her insides were aching from the friction, not yet healed from its previous multiple beatings. Noises flew from her mouth as the crown of his cock jammed against the nerves that shot pleasure all throughout her body. He aimed for nothing else, reaching deep places while he rubbed it frantically with his fast pace. Her orgasm rammed into her like a brick wall, almost as if he had fucked her through the wall.
     Her other hand found his bare hip slapping against hers, trying to push against him and relieve the biting sensation that had grown from being put through the intense pleasure while she tried to ride out the first one.
     Seonghwa didn't let up with his thrusts, her jittering body only urged him to go faster, harder. He grabbed her hand and held it against the wall, pulling all of the way out before slamming back in, at a slow but rough pace. Each thrust his tip kissed her cervix, making her come undone again.
      "P-please... n-no more.." Her words were broken, the labored breathing cutting in and out. Her plead was answered and the vampire unsheathed himself, peeling her off the wall.
     The vampire manhandled her into his room before closing and locking the door, although it wasn't much work for him since she was a shaking mess.
     Her body collided with the bed, bouncing slightly. She was too exhausted to fight back when the vampire climbed on her, grabbing her legs and throwing them over his shoulders. She understood he was nowhere near finished with her, but still gave him pleading eyes.
     A smirk drew on his face, rubbing the tip of his cock through her folds. He pressed her down with his chest, folding her in half. "Be a good girl for me.. I want to hear you scream."
     His cock slipped into her and he sheathed himself with a harsh thrust, reaching an even deeper place. Her legs shook against him, throwing her head back against the sheets. Her back arched painfully and he was able to slide deeper, so deep it felt like he was in her stomach. A violent noise ripped from her mouth as she flailed herself against him, hands pushing at his hips from the uncomfortable feeling.
     "Oh gods.. didn't think I could get this deep. You're taking me so well..." His words sent shivers down her spine, the praise making her stomach flutter.
     The vampire began moving in harsh ways, jolting her body under him with every thrust. He reached the depth each time, making her whole body shake and convulse, pleasure overtaking her every being.
     Eunha let her eyes slip into his gaze, the same expression from earlier but his mouth slightly agape, letting small pants and grunts leave.
     Tears fell down the sides of her face and onto the sheets, flying over the edge once again, being met with the same harsh thrusting that made a new feeling grow with her aching release.
     "Tell me who you belong to.." It didn't seem like he was putting in any effort, his voice was a little shaky from the movements.
     "Y-you.." Her voice cracked, another thrust jarring her against the bed.
     "I want a name.."
     His hips stopped, pushing as deep as he can go, making her sob. "Seonghwa!"
     The vampire deliver another thrust. "And who else?"
     "I belong to the-others!" She hiccuped loudly, her brain turning to mush.
     Seonghwa deliver another brutal thrust. "I want names, brat!"
     "Mingi!" Seonghwa's hand wrapped around her neck as he started the frantic thrusting again. "Keep going.."
     Eunha wracked her brain, the only thing she could think about was how fast and deep he was going, forcefully taking every inch of him. "I said keep going!" His words were almost full growls.
     "Yeosang!" She blurted out, going down the line of vampires. "Hongjoong! Yunho! Wooyoung!"
     "You're forgetting a couple, doll.." His thrusts became harsher, throwing her into another pit of orgasms. Stars clouded her visions, and her ears started to ring. "I can't take anymore!"
     "How many times do I have to tell you, brat? You're not done.." His grasp on her neck tightened. "Until I say you are done. Now.. I want the last two names."
     Eunha sobbed under him, body shaking and twitching as another orgasm crawled up her body. Not once did he stop his harsh thrusting, her punishment nowhere near done.
     "Jongho!" Her insides flipped up and down, embarrassment evident on her face. "San!"
     Seonghwa was pleased with her, letting go of her neck. He pulled away, slipping out of her in the process. Eunha let out a loud noise from the action, but was cut off when he flipped her over. He held her up on her knees and pushed her upper body down to the bed before thrusting back into her.
     Muffled moans and cries flew from her mouth— soaked up from the mattress— his cock rubbing her nerves with each deep thrust. She was pushed over the edge once again, gasping and clawing at the sheets. Seonghwa's hips stuttered every other thrust, hands gripping her waist with a tight grip, speeding up his movements as his own release crept up on him.
     His hand wrapped around her neck and pulled her up against his chest. Eunha tightened around him as she came undone again, the vampire pressed against her hips painfully, unraveling and releasing.
     Her walls spasmed around him, milking him dry as he spilled into her, riding out their highs together. Eunha's exhausted body fell back against him, any strength left was now long gone.
     Seonghwa buried his face into the side of her neck, panting against her skin. "Never forget you belong to us, and only us."