twenty seven;

Eunha woke up, the feeling of aching pain spread throughout her body. She found herself sprawled out in silk sheets, bare. Memories of her night filled her brain, glimpses of Seonghwa railing her made her body quiver.
     As if on cue, the vampire walked out of the wash room with nothing but a cloth wrapped loosely around his hips. His hair was damp and sticking to his forehead, eyes falling on her. "I didn't think you'd ever wake up. I had Yeosang at my door every hour wondering if you were alive or in one piece." The vampire chuckled as he walked towards her.
     Eunha tried to sit up but the pains in her body caused her to lay herself back down. "Fuck.. I never had this problem with Soojin.."
     "Because he didn't know how to fuck a human the right way." He crawled on top of her, causing her heart to race.
     Seonghwa noticed the slight fear in her eye, pushing his lips against hers in a heated kiss. Eunha reacted immediately, falling into the kiss and letting him take over. His hands mapped her body, not too rough but not gently.
     Seonghwa pulled away and stared into her eyes. "Don't worry... you're too sore for me to fuck again.." He was off her in seconds, pulling her with him as she squealed. "But you do need a bath."

     Eunha bathed, and was now cuddling with a certain vampire. Seonghwa didn't leave any choice in the matter, holding her with a grip no one could break. "I want you all to myself.. no sharing. But that isn't fair to the others."
     A loud huff left her mouth. "Why do you all think I'm just gonna simply sleep with all of you? I mean yeah, you're all gorgeous and very well built, but that doesn't mean I want to sleep with all of you."
     He looked down at her with a serious look. "Don't lie, San makes you so mad you just want to fuck the shit out of him. I see the way you look at Yeosang, he's the first one to actually care about you in a way you've never experienced. Not to mention, the way you looked at Wooyoung earlier. You can't lie to me, I know you want at least half of us to jump your bones. And I was there when you were drunk with Joong. I'm not stupid and neither are the rest of us. We can smell the desire you have for us."

     The vampire was in her room when Hongjoong invited himself, she hadn't spoken or even seen him since that day with Seonghwa. "Hongjoong-"
    His sudden movement caused her to stop, he grabbed a vase and threw it against the wall, attention turning to the other matching one. He threw it, Eunha watched it shatter into a million pieces on the ground, flinching.
Hongjoong continued his rampage and Eunha realized if she didn't stop him, he wouldn't until her room was completely trashed. She shoved her second thoughts down, striding towards him and grabbing his shoulder to turn him.
Hongjoong reacted quicker than she thought, turning around and slamming her into the closest surface, the chair. It it hasn't been for the wall, the chair would have flew back with her in it. He stood over her with his hands on each arm of the chair.
Jaw strained, the veins on his neck were showing, and his shoulders fell harshly from his angered breathing. "Are you done?" Eunha wasn't sure if that was the correct approach, seeing as he ignored her and left her room.
Eunha stood up and followed him, knowing damn well he was about to do two things. Attack seonghwa or trash the entire castle. "Yah! Hongjoong!"
She knew if he truly wanted to get away from her, he would be using his speed, but he was walking, or stomping his way down the halls. She followed him all the way outside, the cold rain was pouring down, instantly soaking both of them. "Where are you going?! Why would you just come into my room, break shit, and then leave when I try to stop you?! What the hell do you want?!" Hongjoong stopped his movements, turning to face her. Eunha hadn't planned for him to do so, almost knocking into him.
"I don't know! Okay?! I don't know!" Eunha stared at him, trying not to flench from the harsh rain drops that hit their faces. "I have no reason to be jealous! You aren't mine, I haven't claimed you, I wasn't planning on ever wanting any of that. You were just simply here for our food source!" Eunha wanted to say that comment hurt, but she stayed quiet and let him continue.
"But it's like every time I see you, hear you, smell you, breathe you.. I want you. I want to protect you, to care for you, to have you. I don't want to share you.. but that's not my choice to make and I sound like some possessive alpha wolf and maybe I am! I can't help it! When I'm around you," Hongjoong gripped his dripping hair, pulling at the strands in frustration. "Gods I can't control myself!" The growl that came from his chest sounded animalistic.
Eunha stared at him in shock, not knowing what to do or say. Her stomach was doing somersaults, heart beat so loud it was almost covering his words. "Every time I think of the others with you... I just-" Not seconds later, Hongjoong was replaced with the presence of a large black wolf, it happened so fast she couldn't even fathom how he did it.
The wolf darted off into the forest, disappearing in the haze of the rain, leaving her standing there. Eunha didn't even move for what felt like hours, still trying to process everything that came out of the hybrids mouth. Her skin was numb from the freezing cold rain stabbing at her.
"Why are you stupidly standing in the rain?"