seventy nine;

It was still very late when Eunha woke up again, still pressed against the hybrid. But fur didn't tickle her skin with his breathing, he was in human form, arms draped over her.
The moon shined straight through the window, casting a beautiful blue hue on his bare form.
     She stared up at him, taking in every detail. He wore an expressionless face, eyebrows slack, and lips slightly puckered. She smiled to herself, resting her head on her arm, staring longingly at him.
     She told herself, under that beautiful face were two monsters that didn't know how to express both sides, two beasts that she had fallen for.
Possessiveness was a strong trait in all wolves, and both seemed to struggle with it. She didn't like that it made her feel like an object, or property, but her mind lingered back to Seonghwa's words. They didn't see her as an object, but that didn't mean she wasn't theirs.
     She inched closer to him, burying her face into his cold chest. The hybrid moved in his sleep, grip tightening on her and pulling her more against him.
     She let out a soft whimper when the hybrid rolled them over, mashing her against the mattress.
     In a dazed sleep, Hongjoong started to grind down on her, making known to her of the hard object digging into her abdomen. She tried to push him off with her legs but only inserted his hips between hers, fear washing over her in a sense of realization.
     He rubbed his body against hers, in a manner that felt familiar. He was scenting her again. She placed her hands on his arms. "Joong-"
     A loud, threatening growl left his lips, cutting her off. "Zero.. don't-" His hand started at her thigh, sliding up her leg and raising up the hem of her night gown.
     "Shhh, my little kitty... just lie still.." The voice sent shivers all over her body, he felt it, rutting his hips against her. His hard on slipped down between her legs, making her let out a scream. "Joong please stop him! Please.."
     Her arms pushing against him seemed to aggravate him, pinning them to her sides. He let out another loud growl, not towards her but his other counterpart. Hongjoong wouldn't stop screaming at him and it only made him more angry.
The door opened, making the hybrid turn to face Seonghwa. "Zero,"
He growled at the vampire, baring teeth and providing a protective stance in front of her. Yunho was at her side in seconds, ripping her off the bed.
Zero, now a black furred beast, snapped his teeth towards the tall vampire, grabbing fabric from his already torn shirt, shredding it more. He launched off the bed, bolting towards them.
     She wasn't in Yunho's arms anymore, everything in the room spun around, before she was pressed against another chest. She heard the awful sounds of growling, snarling, and pained grunts.
     Yeosang held tightly, removing her from the room while Seonghwa blocked the door, giving Yeosang one last stare before a knowing nod.
     They left the castle, finding Wooyoung already outside and awaiting orders. "Take her to Seoho. Leave her with him and keep running, take this it will hold her scent better." Wooyoung took the bed sheet that was thrown his way.
     The vampire holding her placed her feet on the ground, hugging her tightly. "What's happening, Sangie?"
     Her nickname made his heart stop beating, he kissed her forehead. "This is the only way."
     Wooyoung picked her up to her dismay, still staring at the blonde. "Someone will be back for you in the morning."
     With his last words, he took off back into the castle, horrific sounds came from the door that opened slightly on his entrance.
     "Woo-"
     "Hold on tight, close your eyes, it will be a quick ride." No longer than she shut her eyes, she felt the wind hit her face at a rapid speed, hands clutching his shoulders.
     Minutes felt like hours before the wind stopped, she opened her eyes and found the cottage she once stayed in, contained.
     Seoho, smelling their presence, was already at the door, opening it. "Is everything alright? You both smell very distressed."
     "I know this is a lot to ask, especially after our rough meetings in the past, but it's urgent and revolves around her wellbeing." Wooyoung spoke quickly, checking the air for any sign of the hybrids scent.
     "Fuck, I shouldn't even had come through here." The vampire sighed to himself. The wolf stepped towards them, not understand the situation.
     "Wooyoung, what's going on? Tell me and I will help."
     "It's Zero, Joong's wolf. The moon has sent him on a frenzy, and I know you're probably dealing with your own wolf at the moment but he won't stop until he gets her. I don't want you to put yourselves in danger but I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important." Wooyoung's words scared the human, she didn't understand what any of this was.
     "I was born on a new moon, so my wolf only looses control the first couple hours of the full moon, there's only a few hours left and he's calmed down. The others are dealing with their wolves right now. No one is here but me." Seoho stepped closer, locking eyes with her. "I will do it. Tell me what you need."
     "I have a blanket with her scent all over it, if he comes searching I will lead the trail away. Your scent is strong and will cloud hers, just take her somewhere far away. In the morning we will be here for her, please bring her back." Wooyoung placed her on her feet, stepping back to wrap the sheet around his shoulders, like a makeshift cape. "Don't trust Hongjoong, Zero is very good at deception. You can never be too sure who you're talking to."
     Eunha could, years of analyzing people by their expression, stance, tone of voice, and mannerisms. She knew when she was talking to Hongjoong, and when she was talking to Zero.
Joong was a rugged soul, rough around the edges but bringing out the real him made her fall helplessly in love. He's going based on his emotions, while Zero is all instinct.
"I know somewhere I can take her. We will see you in a few hours." He went to grab her hand but she flung herself into Wooyoung's chest, hugging him tightly.
"It's okay, princess. One of us will be back for you, I promise." His hand slid down her hair, petting her comfortingly.
"I'm scared... I don't know what's going on.. Will Zero hurt me?" Questions raced through her head but she knew she only had time for one.
"Not intentional." Eunha let out a shaky breath from his words, and he forced her clinging form off of him. He grabbed her face and made their eyes meet. "Please don't be afraid. Trust me, okay?"
His encouragement of nodding his head made her do the same. "Okay. I love you, Eunha. I will see you in a few hours."
She smiled, and a tear ran down her cheek. "I love you too, Wooyoung."
The vampire smiled widely, clearly pleased with her response. He brought their lips together in a soft kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling them closer.
Seoho stood and watched them, occasionally sniffing the air. His nose caught the tangent scent of the certain hybrid, reeking of anger. "He's coming."
Wooyoung ripped them away from each other, pushing her towards the wolf's arms. "Take her, and go."

     Eunha was clinging to Seoho's back the whole way, he took them through a whole forest before he arrived at a small cabin. The wolf brought her in, placing her on the floor. He walked away to light some lanterns and candles, bringing one with him. "What is this place?"
     She took in every detail, not much furnishing. "This is the house we spend our heats in. But it's secluded and Zero will have to do a lot of tracking to find us here."
     She nodded in response, making herself comfortable on the not-so in on it cold floor. "Are you feeling cold? I can grab a blanket."
     She noticed the goosebumps that littered her skin, realizing she was indeed cold in the chilly cabin. "That would be great, thank you."
     The wolf disappeared into a room, coming back with a quilt over his shoulder, and a few pillows. "Here, sit on these. And here's the blanket." He let her fiddle with the pillows before draping the blanket over her shoulders, receiving a small bow from her.
     "Thank you." They let the silence engulf them, the wolf laying back against the floor, beside of her, leaning his head on his arms stretching behind him.
     "I'm sorry." The wolf stared up at her.
     "Why are you sorry?"
     "I'm not only putting you in danger, but your pack. And also, Seonghwa broke your arm because of me." She turned her head to meet his gaze, a guilty look on her face.
     "You don't have to apologize, neither does he. I crossed two lines that day, the treaty and spouting nonsense at him when I was just jealous." One of her eyebrows raised at his comment, but she didn't say anything and let him continue.
     "I know, no doubt, that everything between you and them is real. I saw it the day they came for you, I saw it in the way Seonghwa was protecting you that day, and I confirmed it today. They're all out there risking their lives for you. Although I know the bond between a leader and his pack, he won't kill them but he will do everything in his power to get to you. None of this is your fault, it's just one of the things you must deal with when loving a wolf."