one-hundred seven;

The vampires touch against her felt like scorching iron, a pained scream filling the room. The human flailed against Seonghwa's grasp but he wasn't letting go, already seeing the bruise growing on her abdomen.
Her energy wore out fast and she fell into him, he caught her and scooped her up, removing her from the room. Mingi stayed back, still processing what exactly just happened.
Then his eyes fell on Yeosang. The vampire had tears falling down his face, but a dead stare at the wall.
Seconds later the two youngest vampires entered the room, gazes shooting between the older two. "What happened?! We heard her scream!"
Seonghwa was back, without the human in hand. "Mingi, go watch her and check for any wounds." The oldest vampire had a cold lock on the blonde. "And someone find San now before I do something rash."
No one moved for a moment. "Now!" The voice that boomed scrambled all of them, except for Yeosang.
"Tell me." He couldn't. His mind replayed that scene over and over, the look of fear on her face staring back at him.
The raven haired vampire watched more tears wet his cheeks. He didn't have to give it much thought to figure out what happened.
Yeosang used his flair while angry, and Eunha paid the price of it.
If it had been any of the others, Seonghwa would be enraged and possibly snapping his neck. But like Hongjoong with San, he had a favorite. Yeosang was his favorite, they bonded from the moment they met at Yeosang's library.
Instead he walked towards the blonde and stood him up, pulling him into his arms. He was still frozen but sobs wracked from his mouth. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry."

     San and Yunho were too far away from the castle to hear any of the commotion. But Wooyoung came out of nowhere and slammed into the tallest vampire, knocking them both to the ground.
     "Gods Woo! What the hell?!" Yunho sat against the ground, leaving crunching under him.
     The smallest of the three jumped up, the look on his face changed the others as well. "What is it?"
     "It's Eunha! Somethings happened!"
     Yunho was up on his feet in seconds, grabbing the younger by his shoulders. "What are you talking about?! What happened?"
     "I don't know! Something with Yeosang! Seonghwa said for San to come now."

     Eunha wouldn't let anyone near her. She wanted Hongjoong. She wanted her mate to comfort her. But he had his own problems and wasn't here, completely oblivious.
     Mingi tried to check her but she screamed any time one of them touched her. He couldn't tell if it was from pain or fear, or both.
     Jongho was pacing back and forth, not sure what to do and having no idea what even happening. The only two who know are both in shock, and San can only read one of their minds.
     The only problem being, San's reaction towards what he sees, and what he plans to do after. Out of all of them, Yeosang was the only one Mingi couldn't see doing anything to harm her.
     Wooyoung was back with both Yunho and San, the three entering the room. "Can someone tell us what is going on?! You're freaking us the fuck out!"
     San's eyes landed on the human, finding her curled in a ball, away from the vampires, shaking in her place. Jongho was still pacing and Mingi stepped towards them.
     "Wooyoung, take Jongho to his room-"
     "No I'm not leaving her!"
     "I don't care, I'm the only one in this room that knows the slightest of what's going on, so you need to listen to me." The words that came from his voice was nothing but powerful and stern, making the youngest grit his teeth. "Both of you stay there until one of us comes to get you."
     Wooyoung took Jongho out of the room, leaving the human and three vampires. "San, look into her mind and figure out what the fuck happened. I'll be right back."
     The blonde didn't hesitate, rushing to the side of the bed she was facing. The human cried out and hid her face away.
     Mingi jerked the taller vampire from the room, dragging him to Yeosang's. "Yeosang used his flair on her and something went wrong, and they're both in shock. San is the only one who can see what happened but I need you to guard this door and do not let him through."
     They stopped at the bent door that barely closed. "It's that bad?"
     "Yunho, she ran into everything in her path trying to get away. She screams anytime we touch her. San is going to flip."
     San realized the severity of the situation, leaning back on the floor. He kept his distance. "Eunha.. baby listen to me. It's okay.. it's me. It's Sannie."
    The human moved her fingers away from her eyes, looking at the vampire. "That right.. it's okay.. it's me."
     He leaned closer and she rolled to the other side, he took that as his chance and crawled onto the bed.
     His hands wrapped around her and turned her, facing him. Her arms smashed against his chest but he held her still. "Eunha, listen to me. Calm down." She went to let out a scream but his hand caught her cheek, making her look at him.
     "Baby please.. calm down. It's okay, I got you.." The scream never left her mouth, instead a quiet sob.
     San could have looked into her mind but he didn't. He needed her calm first. He needed her to know he wasn't going to hurt her or let anything hurt her.
     Her face mashed into his chest and she let the sobs loose. He held her tightly, not letting go or intending to do so.
     Mingi entered the room, finding the human laying with San, bawling into his chest. He leaned back against the wall, taking a moment to process. "Anything?"
     "No, not yet. I'm waiting for her to calm down." San had a gut wrenching feeling in his stomach. "Can you please tell me what you do know?"
     "Me and Seonghwa heard her scream, went into Yeosangs room and she's freaking out, slamming into shit, doing everything in her power to get away. Even from us." Eunha's sobs started to lower, small hiccups replacing them. "San, you're not going to like what you see. I need you to tell me, not immediately go after him."
     And that's exactly what he was afraid of. San was going to go for Yeosang's head. This situation was bad enough but the last thing it needs is a war among them.
     The blonde stared up at the raven vampire, weighing his options. "I can't promise anything.. I just want her to be okay."
     Mingi nodded in response, agreeing with San. "I need to check for any injuries. Hold her still for me."

     Seonghwa left Yeosang in his room, not able to get anything from him other than cries or a dead stare. He found Yunho standing in front of it, turning around to face the oldest. "How is he?"
     "Not good. Whatever happened, it's ruined both of them."
     A few moments later, they both heard a loud bang followed by something smashing into what they assumed the wall.
     "I think San knows." The door to Seonghwa's room was slammed open, Mingi following after an enraged San.
     "San! Stop!" Seonghwa shut the door to his best ability, blocking it with his body.
     He rounded the corner heading straight for them. "Get out of my way."
     "You are not going in there until you tell us what you saw."
      "Watch me." The blonde was in front of them in seconds, slamming into Yunho, who attempted to push him away. San was seeing red, jerking the tallest to the side and  hurled towards Seonghwa.
     The force shoved them both into the door, breaking it open, before hitting the floor.
    Yunho and Mingi ran into the room and pulled San off Seonghwa, pulling him out of the room. His gaze was on the other blonde, who for the first time, actually looked at one of them. He looked back at San.
     "You sick bastard! How could you do that to her?!"
     He made another forceful shove towards Yeosang, slipping out of Mingi's grip. "Tell me what the fuck you saw!!" Seonghwa was in San's face instantly, the vampire wasn't even fazed.
     "Of all things! Her dead family!" The room fell silent and Seonghwa shoved him back, forcing him out of the room. "He fucked her next to her dead parents and asked if she fucking liked it!"
Yeosang's actions being out out into words made him lose it. His composure dropped and he fell to the floor, holding his face in his arms as he sobbed before heaving violently.
Any contents in his stomach were long gone and deposited on the floor. "I'm going to fucking kill him-"
"You aren't doing anything."
San flung the tall vampires arms off him and stepped in the face of Seonghwa. "Hongjoong would-"
"Hongjoong is not here! I am. You will listen to me as the Captain. And until he returns it stays that way. Now all of you leave this room. Get out of my fucking sight."