twelve;

Mingi shut the door behind them, turning and facing her. Eunha looked at the dark haired vampire, he tilted his head, looking her up and down. "You look great in that dress but I have something that would look stunning on you." He grinned, awaiting her answer.
     Eunha nodded, watching as he walked over to his wardrobe, opening it and examining the mix of dresses and men's clothing. He stopped and pulled something from the wracks, he turned and revealed a dark blue and white dress, it wasn't as bushy as the one she was wearing. "What do you think of this?" Her eyes lit up and she smiled, walking over and grabbing it from his hands.
     "Now, change in front of me." Eunha stopped her motions, looking at him as if she had seen a ghost. "What? That's the price for the dress."
     The mortal didn't know how to respond, his blank face had no room for humor. He suddenly burst out laughing. "Don't look at me like that, I'm just kidding. I'm not that big of a creep. My washroom is over there." Mingi continued to giggle slightly, watching the color slowly return to her cheeks. Eunha laughed awkwardly and made her way to his washroom. She changed into the dress, that surprisingly fit her perfect, and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled as it looked really good on her.
     She left the washroom, finding Mingi already standing at the door. If she hadn't noticed him she would have ran into him. "You look amazing. Delicious even." Mingi backed her more into his dimly lit room, his smirk getting bigger the more she moved away. "Where you going, love?"
     Eunha gulped, stopping when her back hit his wardrobe, his hands coming up and placing his palms on the doors, trapping her.
     His form closed the distance between them, eyes staring into each other, foreheads almost touching. Eunha tried not to let out a sound, her head feeling fuzzy from the close proximity. "The things I would do to you... would put that book to shame."
     Eunha wanted to retaliate, but she couldn't force herself to let the words roll off her tongue. "But don't worry, you have to say please first."
     Mingi's teeth were piercing her neck not a second later, giving her no warning. His hands grabbed her thighs and pulled them up against him, pressing her in the doors of the wardrobe. Her feet no longer being on the ground, she wrapped her hands around her neck, clinging to him. One hand pressed against the door while his other kept hold of her thigh.
     She couldn't keep the moan from leaving her mouth, the pleasure filling her body while he drained her blood. He pulled her from the wardrobe and let go of her neck, catching her and picking her up. Eunha breathed heavily, trying to get herself together but all she could think about was falling into a deep sleep.

The vampire was reading the novel when he heard her heart rate increase as she slowly woke from her sleep. He looked over and saw her raise up, rubbing her eyes. Mingi closed his book and stood up, walking over to her. "How are you feeling?"
Eunha yawned, nodding slightly. "Yeah, much better." Mingi smiled and reached for her hand. "Come with me, I'd like to show you something." She didn't hesitate, grabbing his hand and letting him lead her to their destination.
Mingi led them down many winding hallways, finally taking them to the garden. "Yeosang told me about your flair," Eunha replied, looking at all of the plants, she noticed some were starting to wilt. He let go of her hand and walked over to a flower that was drooping. He barely touched it, the flower started to come back to life, rising up and standing tall. "Wow.. that's incredible."
He looked at her, walking towards her but stepping past her to the tomato plants, doing his work with them. Eunha watched, intrigued by such a power to possess.
She watched him check on all the plants, making sure all of them were healthy before he turned his attention to her. "Now it's your turn." Eunha looked at him curiously. "What do you mean?"
Mingi closed the space between them, a hand on her back to keep her from stepping away. His lips were on her neck, kissing it gently before she felt the witness of his tongue. That's when she understood, remembering Yeosang's words. It stung a bit but then she felt fine. He pulled away before he did the same with the other side. "There you go, all better." He kissed her neck before pulling away. "Let's get you to San, it's his turn." Eunha gulped, remembering last time San fed.
Eunha nodded before letting him lead them elsewhere. They bumped into San while on their way, Mingi letting go of her hand. "We were just looking for you, San." Mingi replied. "I'll be going, I and Wooyoung have business we have to attend."
She was left with the blonde, staring at the floor while fiddling with her thumbs. San didn't say a word, grabbing her arm and pulling her with him.
San stopped once they were in front of his door, opening it and pulling them inside. He pressed her against the door before biting into her neck, her hands flew to his chest, a gasp leaving her lips in the process.
Blood was drawn from her as he began to feed, holding her steady when she started to tremble. Eunha felt her legs start to buckle so her arms flew around his neck, holding herself up. San, who was now satisfied but also dissatisfied, pulled away and jerked her arms off of him, pushing her away from him before he walked out the door, locking it behind him.
Eunha fell to the floor from his push, laying there for a minute before she could compose herself and sit up. Eunha looked around his dimly lit room, looking for anything to keep herself busy until she was let out of the confinement.
She stood up and made her way over to what looked like his desk area, finding a smallish book laying in the middle of it. She sat down and picked up the book, opening it.

1677.3.14

There is a war that has broken out in the Caribbean, I have been chosen to serve in that war. I leave tomorrow, I haven't told Chaeyung, I know how she will react. Im not ready to leave her.

She must have picked up San's journal from his pre vampire days. Eunha was about to put it down but she turned around and peeked at the door, there was no telling how long she would be here before he came back, and God's know if he will ever tell her his story. Curiosity got the best of her and she turned the page.