twenty nine;

Eunha woke up in a cold sweat, her body was shaking and she was freezing under all of the blankets. Eunha went to whine but her airway wasn't completely clear and she almost choked on the sickness.
     The room floated around her, weakly getting out of the bed, realizing she was in Wooyoung's room and it was completely dark except for one lit candle in the corner. She grabbed it and made her way out of the room, finding her way to the kitchen area for some water. Gulpingdown two glasses before she tried to make it to her room. Her vision blurred and the corridors looked wonky, she grabbed the wall for support but it was all black before she hit the ground.

     Wooyoung went to check on her as soon as they arrived back, finding her not in his bed and no where in sight. He decided to look in her room, but he didn't get there before he found her lying on the floor. "Eunha!"
     He tried to shake her awake but he noticed that her body temperature wasn't as warm as it usually was. "Fuck!" He picked her up and bolted to find the others.

     "We will have to make a run outside of our territory, the medicine we need isn't something we can conjure up with our supplies." Mingi said, looking at the others.
     "How far?" Hongjoong asked, looking at the younger vampire. Mingi scanned the large paper, before stopping with his finger on a medical village. "Pretty far." Hongjoong sighed heavily. "Three of us should go just in case."
     "I'll go, I know exactly what we will be looking for." Mingi chimed in, staring down at the large map rolled out on the table. "We can take Yunho with us."
     Yunho nodded in agreement, as did the others. "Okay, get ready. We'll leave at nightfall."
     Hongjoong was about to walk to his room but San stopped him. He looked at the younger vampire with confusion. "You should go talk to Eunha, before you leave. I mean, she stood outside in the freezing rain forever because she couldn't process the shit that flew out of you mouth. Obviously it effected her in some way."
     Guilt filled his gut, he looked down but nodded, instead heading towards Wooyoung's room, the closest room to all of them. He didn't bother knocking, opening the door and shutting it before walking towards Eunha, who seemed to be asleep.
     Hongjoong caressed her sweaty, pale forehead, almost burning his ice cold fingers. "Don't worry..." He whispered. "I'll be back.. we'll make you better."
     He went to pull away but her hand grabbing his wrist stopped him, he turned back to see her weak eyes looking at him. "Where are you going..?" Her voice was so soft and low, his heart fluttered.
     The immortal sat on the bed next to her. "I'm going away for a few days. Mingi and Yunho are following me. We have our eyes set on a medicine to cure your illness."
     Gently, she squeezed his hand in response. "Don't leave again.."
     "I'll be back. I'll always come back. You need this medicine and I'm the reason you're sick so I should be the one going." Hongjoong explained, looking into her sad doe eyes.
     Eunha didn't say anything else, just continued to give him a look of pity. Hongjoong leaned forward, his face barely hovering over hers. His hand came to caress her cheek, moving the hair from her face.
     Her body melted when his lips met hers, enjoying the not rough, but passionate kiss. Hongjoong pulled away and smiled down at her. "Stay alive and I'll return."

     "Ready?" Hongjoong walked into the common area to find the rest of his crew, Mingi and Yunho waiting at the back entrance doors. They nodded in response and looked at Seonghwa who opened the doors and walked them to their horses.
     "I still don't understand why we have to ride bareback. It would be faster if we ran." Mingi exclaimed, using the stirrup to lift himself onto the grey horse.
     Hongjoong did the same, mounting the chestnut stallion. "Makes us look human. No one would think people on horse back are immortal."
     Yunho followed suit and hopped on the back of the dark brown horse. "Come back in one piece. Please." Seonghwa replied, earning a knowing look from the older. The three set off for the medicine and disappeared into the fog.

     Eunha stood at the window, watching the three leave into the forest. She had a blanket wrapped around her, barely able to hold herself up. "Yah, what are you doing out of bed?" Eunha turned to see Wooyoung standing behind her, shutting the door.
     She gave him a scowl and trudged back to the bed, sitting on it. Wooyoung followed her and threw the other two blankets over her body. "Do you want some water? Maybe soup? I can have Hwa hyung make you some." Eunha shook her head, looking down at the duvet covering her body.
     Wooyoung nodded and went to walk away but Eunha spoke up. "Can you.." He stopped and looked at her. "Can you hold me?"
     He seemed surprised at her question, she was now looking at him, awaiting his answer. Wooyoung didn't give her one, instead crawling beside her and pulling her against him. Eunha snuggled her face into his chest, arms folded against her chest.
Placing one arm to support his upper body on the pillows, the other wrapped around her upper back, fingertips lightly brushing against the back of her neck. "Will they make it back?"
Shifting his body to get comfortable before laying his cheek against her temple. "They're gonna be just fine, worry about anyone that gets in Hongjoong's way."