sixty five;

Yeosang laid next to Eunha in his bed, caressing her face. She slept peacefully, undisturbed. He didn't take his eyes off of her the whole time he laid by her, waiting for her to wake and look at her beautiful eyes.
     Yeosang knew what he was feeling, but he couldn't bring himself to do or say anything about it. He didn't want to put anymore pressure on her. He was angry, having to watch his brothers with her, when he wanted her.
     Yeosang wouldn't allow himself to think that way, not about her. He cared about her and only wanted her happiness, and he would do anything to make sure she got her happy ending.
     Yeosang moved his hand to pushing the stray hairs away from her face. He let out a deep sigh, triggering a twitch. He stopped his movement, watching her face for any sign of being awake.
Eunha shifted in her sleep, moving closer to the vampire. Yeosang's heart jumped in his chest when her head snuggled against him.
Yeosang wrapped his arms around her when her movements ceased, resting his cheek on her head.
"When I was young, I met a girl. As we grew up together, my love for her blossomed." Yeosang spoke softly, knowing she wasn't listening. "Turns out she felt the same, and we fell in love together. Her parents were going to marry her off to a wealthy man, and I begged her to run away with me."
Tears stung at his eyes, while his heart tightened in his chest. "I never thought I would love someone more than her."
     Yeosang looked down to see that Eunha was still asleep, peacefully snuggled against him. "And then you came along..."
     There was no sound in the room, other than her soft breathing. "And nothing compares to how you make me feel."
     Yeosang stopped caressing her face and wrapped his arm around her, clinging her to him as if she would be ripped from his grasp at any moment.
The door opened a few moments later, revealing two dark haired vampires. Wooyoung closed the door after Mingi strolled in.
"Where are they?" Mingi asked after getting to the bedside.
"A few bite marks on her neck and claw wounds on her hips, her lip is pretty bad too." Yeosang sat up and gently moved her to the side, pulling her gown up to reveal the nail marks from Hongjoong.
     "My gods... Hongjoong can be a beast." Wooyoung seethed through his teeth, stepping closer to observe the damage.
     "Well, he is half wolf. Technically he is a beast." Yeosang held her still while Mingi healed her hips, noticing her start to stir. He tried to ignore the fire of jealous that heated up in his chest as Mingi's hands trailed her body.
     The human whined in her sleep from the contact, while Mingi crawled up her body until his lips met her neck, kissing the bite marks.
Yeosang looked away, taking interest in anything but what was happening next to him. She slowly began to drift from her slumber and her eyes opened, Mingi's lips left her neck and his face came into her eye sight.
"Hello there, love." He didn't wait for her to respond, diving for her lips.
Eunha whimpered into the kiss, arms weakly trying to push at his chest. He sucked on her bottom lip and ran a hand up her side, gently.
      The stinging in her lip made her squirm under the vampire, arms still weakly pushing at him.
     Mingi slid his knee up the silk sheets and stopped when he made contact with between her thighs.
     The human made a muffled cry and Mingi pulled away after a growl ripped from the blonde's snarled lips. He stepped off the bed and gave her head a few pats. "How you doing, love?"
     Eunha gave him tired eyes and a small shrug, Wooyoung stepped closer and into her view, giving her a small smile. "Would you like some water?"
     Eunha was going to give him a small nod in response but the door opened and revealed another tall vampire, Yunho, with water in his hand. "That shouldn't be a question, Wooyoung."
     The shortest of the immortals gave the tallest a glare and side stepped, letting the Yeosang grab the glass from Yunho's hand.
     With the help of Yeosang, she was able to take a few gulps of the water and clear her hoarse throat.
     "Thank you." Eunha gave them a smile, receiving the same.
     "How are you feeling?" The darker haired vampires stayed glued in there spots while the blonde pulled Eunha to his side.
     "I'm okay, I'm just really sore." Eunha tried not to wince from the movements from Yeosang, the ache in her bones and muscles made her feel stiff.
     "No wonder, you've endured more than a French whore on a Sunday." Wooyoung blurted out, trying to make a slight joke that indeed made her laugh, but no one else.
     "Did you just call her a whore?" Yeosang snapped at the youngest in the room.
     "No, he compared her to one." Mingi gave Wooyoung a slap on the back of the head, making the smaller throw his hands at the giant.
     "Stop the nonsense." A voice that didn't belong to anyone already in the room, caught everyone's attention. Seonghwa was standing behind the other vampires, watching the intently.
     "Anyway, I sent San off to cool down while Hongjoong is going to speak with Junhee about the damages." Eunha sat up curiously, ignoring the screaming inside of her.
     "Wait, damages? What happened?"
     "Oh, yeah. She was out of it for that." Mingi spoke, making Eunha look at him. "Hongjoong and San got into again. It seems San got his head ripped off a few times?"
     "Ripped off?!" Eunha was shocked at the calmness in his voice.
     "That is not what happened, Mingi. There was copious amounts of blood, also of shredded flesh. San got his throat ripped out by Hongjoong then broke his neck. There was no head removing involved." Seonghwa rolled his eyes at the younger vampires twisted scenario.
     "Wait... let me get this straight. They get on long enough to double team me but afterwards is when they're at each others throats?" Eunha gave the five vampire in the room confused and annoyed looks.
     "You haven't heard the worst of it yet, sweetheart."