fifty six;

San held his obviously broken arm against his chest, growling at the platinum blonde who stood between him and the human.
     Seonghwa stood up from his chair, the force knocking the chair back and it hit the floor with a loud bang. "Stop this nonsense!"
Eunha weeped on the floor, hiding her face in her hands. Hongjoong sat in his chair, hardened gaze staring at the white table cloth. San groaned and snapped his the bone in his arm back in place, sharing a glare with Yeosang. "You've made your fucking point, no need in humiliating her. Or putting your fucking hands on her like that. You won't do it in my presence, next time your arm won't be the only thing I snap."
Yeosang turned his gaze away from the seething vampire and kneeled beside the shaking human, resting a hand on her shoulder. Eunha jumped and slapped his hand away. "Don't fucking touch me!"
Eunha stood to her feet and hid her face away, running out of the room. Yeosang watched her disappear in the doorway, before looking back at San. Hongjoong was out of his chair in seconds, slamming San into the wall by this throat, teeth baring at each other. "Why do you feel the need to invade her thoughts? It's the only privacy she has."
San chuckled in response, giving the hybrid a smirk, knowing it ran deep into his skin. "It's quite hard when she wakes me up moaning my name.."
Hongjoong let out a snarl and bashed his head against the vampire, slamming it back and putting a hole in the wall. Seonghwa grabbed Hongjoong and pulled him off, putting his body between the raging immortals. "Stop this! Junhee would appreciate if we didn't destroy his fucking house!"
"You are not sleeping in there with her tonight." Hongjoong seethed between his canines, storming off.
San dusted the debris off his shirt, scoffing in response but the hybrid was already gone, the rest of the vampires stared at him. "What?"

Eunha locked the door after she ran into the room, sliding down the door and pulling her knees to her chest. Eunha sat her chin between her knees, mind and heart racing. Once the initial feeling of embarrassment went away, she was flooded with emotions of anger and hate, teeth clenching, mind working in deceptive ways.
A smirk spread on her face, the perfect plan for revenge, San didn't know what was about to hit him.

"Now that I'm thinking about it.. I feel like I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb.." Eunha stared at her reflection, Mingi walked up behind her, gazing at her.
"Only because you're gorgeous." Mingi ran his fingers through her hair, fixing it to part a certain way and flow down her shoulders.
Eunha scoffed at his words, turning to walk away and hide her red face from the vampire, who could already hear her heart start to race slightly. She grabbed a small bottle of spray to scent her with a aroma of floral but Mingi ripped it from her hands. "Yah! I was going to use that!"
"You don't need it, love." Mingi threw the bottle on the bed and pressed his body against her. "Let me scent you, that way everyone will know you're mine, and to stay away."
Mingi pushed her back against the bed, hovering over her. His face disappeared from her vision, lips biting at her earlobe and making her whimper. "Even San..." He whispered in her ear, shivers running up and down her body.
He started grinding his body against her, pulling moans from her while he kissed her neck. Eunha wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer to her, rolling her hips upwards in motion with his.
The vampire growled and held her hips to the bed, keeping her in place as he continued his movements.
After a few more moments, Mingi pulled away. "There.. now no one will mess with you."

"Don't be so nervous, one of us will be with at all times." Wooyoung patted Eunha's arm, who was clutched to his with a death grip. She took a deep breath and nodded, staring at the giant doors they had meet before when they first arrived in Rome.
They opened suddenly, making her jump even closer to the vampire at her side. "Oh, my gods! Eunha! You look amazing!" Junhee complimented her, making the human's nerves settle slightly.
"Come in, please! Enjoy yourselves and stay as long as you like!"
Wooyoung almost had to drag the human past the doors and into the castle that was now filled with many people, vampires. Eunha gulped and stayed clinging to Wooyoung.
Eunha looked behind them and found the others had disappeared into the crowd. "Where is she?" Eunha heard a voice from the corner of the room. "Wooyoung!" A female voice made the vampire whip them around towards the voice.
A black haired Korean woman pushed her way through the crowd of vampires, setting her eyes on the two. "Oh my god, she's so fucking pretty!"
"Juhyun, easy now. She's a little nervous around new people." Wooyoung calmed the vampire that was now in front of them.
"Hi, I'm Juhyun, Junhee told me everything about you! I thought he was lying but you are very gorgeous." Juhyun gawked at the human, who in return blushed profusely. "You're name is equally as beautiful."
"Eunha, this is Junhee's sister." Wooyoung explained to her, Eunha bowed to her and Juhyun did the same.
"You wouldn't mind if I stole her, would you? The girls are dying to meet her!" Juhyun gave a pleading smile to the younger vampire, who nodded in response.
"Please, bring her back!" Juhyun latched onto Eunha's arm and dragged her away from the male vampire. Eunha watched Wooyoung as she was dragged away, he gave her a soft smile before he disappeared.
Juhyun stopped at the drink table, getting Eunha a glass of punch, that was placed directly beside a bowl with a thick, dark red substance. "Wait.. if there's blood, why a punch bowl?"
"When Jun told me about you, I made some changes to his ball so it's suitable for you as well." Juhyun handed her the cup, Eunha stared at her with a bit of shock.
"You really did that for me? But you don't even know me.."
"Eunha, let me tell you something." Juhyun rested a hand on her shoulder. "Hongjoong and the others have been coming to this ball since Jun started hosting it. They have never brought a human. You're special to them, meaning you're special to us."