ninety seven;

"Sir, the woman is here."
A man wearing a cloak approached another man who was sitting at a table with a few others. He looked up, finishing his drink. "Where?"
"She just arrived, she's with one of them."
"The hybrid?" The others sat up uncomfortably in their seats.
"No, one of the normal blood suckers." The man chuckled at his comrades comment.
"Nothing about them is normal." He stood up, the rest scrambling up as well. "At ease, no need to make a big scene. Besides, he told us to wait until his call."
The men say back down, their attention still on their leader. "I still don't think it's a good idea we trust one of them."
"Silence. They're getting what they want, and in turn we get what we want."
"But why make a deal when we can just kill all of them?"
"A hybrid is not easy to kill, now," He walked towards the door. "Show me where she is, I want to see what the fuss is about."

"Thank you so much, have a lovely day." Eunha put the last purchased item in her bag and began walking away, the crowd of people had died down as the day progressed. She wasn't sure how long they were there, but she always caught glance of the vampire nearby.
Seonghwa wasn't always watching her, but he was always listening. Always made sure exactly where she was and what she was saying. It wasn't he didn't trust her, he didn't trust anyone else.
She had been hurt enough and he'd be damned if anyone else did, especially in his presence.
But this time, he had lost her. A large crowd of people broke his trace on her. Eunha hadn't seen him in a while and began searching for him.
"Seo-" She turned around and someone slammed into her, her body went hurdling to the ground but someone caught her by the waist.
Eunha expected the tall vampire to be standing there but it was someone different. He was indeed tall, black hair that covered his ears. The strands were pushed away from his eyes.
He helped her stand up and she gave him a smile and small bow. "Thank you."
"Of course, that was very rude of him." He gave her a bow as well. "I'm Kim Hyunwoo, and you are?"
"I'm Bin Eunha, nice to meet you."
"Are you from here?"
Eunha paused for a moment, trying to think of an answer. "Oh, no. Just passing by."
Hyunwoo nodded at her answer, she looked away to look for the vampire she desperately wanted to show up. The man, Hyunwoo, didn't make her uncomfortable but his presence didn't feel right and that was making her uncomfortable. "I'm passing through as well. Are you alone?"
Alarms started ringing in her mind and her heart rate picked up. The man's questions weren't normal for strangers.
      She didn't have to hear his voice or even know Seonghwa was behind her. She felt him standing over her, and that calmed her. "No, she's with me."
"Ah, I see. And you are?" Seonghwa towered over Eunha and she leaned backwards, pressing against him.
"I'm her husband." Hyunwoo gave a glance at their hands. "We're traveling."
"I don't see any rings.."
"We're getting them specifically made. We're newly wedded." Eunha jumped in on the lie and Seonghwa wrapped an arm around her wrist and began to walk them away.
"Come on doll, we best be going." The man stared at them before giving a nod.
"Safe travels."
Seonghwa dragged them back to their horses. "Married huh?"
"What?" The vampire gave her a sly smirk. "I had to assert dominance, he had to know you're mine."
Eunha grabbed his wrists and pulled him towards her. She backed up against the tree and he took the hint, pressing himself on her. "The thought of you as my wife makes me feel a way I've never felt.."
"Ah ah.. you have to share." She smiled up at him. He was staring back but he didn't laugh.
"Fine, marry all of us." Eunha's smile fell as did her stomach, she grabbed his face, and their eyes didn't break.
"Seonghwa, I don't think marriage works that way-" He cut her off.
"It doesn't matter to others, it's what we want, what you want." She was about to speak again but he stopped her. "Every single one of us love you. You haven't heard it from all of us but we do. Jongho loves you, Yeosang loves you. Mingi loves you. Even San loves you.
"He won't say it because the last person he loved broke his heart. He's never spared anyone even a second glance. But you came along and he broke. He tries to hide it with the way he treats you."
Eunha stared at him and took in every word he said. "He says it's just a sexual attraction but he fell for you."
"If you know this why do you blame him?"
"I would never hurt someone I love. He puts you in danger, he uses you to seduce the others into using you. He treats you like an object. He's only doing that because you're perfect for him. He can't stand the thought of you being like her, so he doesn't want to find out." Eunha was right, his feelings had changed for her.
"I'm still confused.."
"You'll have to ask him, I've told you all I know." Seonghwa went to pull away but she stopped him.
"Were you being serious? About the marriage thing?"
     "I would marry you right now if you said yes, the others might be upset but they will get their rings eventually." Eunha's heart raced and her thoughts scrambled. He noticed her hesitation and raised an eyebrow. "I never heard a no, doll."
     "Seonghwa don't say crazy things if you don't mean them-" He placed a finger on her lips to stop her rambling.
     "If you're going to say no, say it now."
     Eunha didn't say anything, the only thing wanting her to say no was how ridiculous and impulsive both of them were thinking.
     She hasn't told them, but she loved all of them. She needed to make sure they all knew. Seonghwa stepped away from her. "Get the horses ready, I'll be right back."
     "Where are you going?" He was gone before she could finish, she leaned back against the tree and stared up at the leaves, realization set in.
     Was she really doing this? Marrying a vampire? Which would result in her marrying six more and a hybrid she was already mated to. That made her realize even more how much her life had taken a turn. She wanted to throw up but held it together, going to find the horses.
     Eunha untied them from the posts and waited for the vampire to come back. Her mind went back to San, she had so many questions. He was a confusing man and she hated it. She doesn't know when she fell so hard for him, maybe it was every interaction.
     Every time he touched her, the way he looked at her when they were alone and vulnerable. She shivered as her thoughts lingered there.
     "We meet again?" Eunha looked up to see Hyunwoo and a group of men in horses walking by. She smiled at him to ease herself and tightened her grip on the reins of the horses.
     "It seems so." The other men took the path leading opposite of where her and Seonghwa came from. Hyunwoo stayed back and gave her a nod.
     "Take care." He left behind the others and disappeared into the forest. She couldn't help but notice his gaze stayed in her until he was out of view.
     Something about Hyunwoo wasn't right.