sixty three;

Now Playing;
Get Even (slowed) by PLAZA

San stood up from the chair, slowly making his way towards them. Hongjoong's breath panted in her ear before he raised himself off of her and stood up off the bed.
She was too dazed from the euphoria to move or squirm, letting San grab her and flip her over.
San, with the help of Hongjoong, moved her on her back, head dangling off the end of the bed. The blood began to rush to her head and she weakly tried to raise it up but San placed his palm on her throat and kept her head down. "Open up for me, darling.."
Eunha couldn't hear San's words, only mumbles, not understanding. He tightened his grip on her neck. "I don't think she can hear us... let me help."
Hongjoong's hands grabbed her ankles and creeped up her legs, stopping at her hips and digging his nails into the flesh.
She let out strangled whine, San took that as his opportunity to slip his hard on in her open mouth, cutting off the whine.
Eunha gagged around his cock, feeling him shove it all the way down her throat. San moaned loudly, feeling his cock shift in the flesh pressed against his hand.
Hongjoong held her hips to the bed while she tried struggling, breath fanning her throbbing cunt.
The vampire stared down at her, pulling his cock out of her throat and a strangled noise came out. Hongjoong began lapping at her clit, sucking and pleasuring her. Eunha writhed under them from the over sensitivity, San placing his other hand on the back of her neck to support her.
Hongjoong's nails grew and pierced her skin, blood started running down her sides and dripped onto the blanket.
San pushed his cock down her throat again, savoring the tight vice wrapped around him, before he started thrusting into her mouth at a slow pace.
The hybrid continued to attack her clit, looking up to see San move his hand from her throat to one of her breast, grabbing and pinching the nipple. Her throat spazzed around him, a moan trying to force its way out.
San moaned and instinctively made a harsh thrust, making her gag and choke. Hongjoong smirked, her legs shook in his grasp, closing around his head.
Eunha arched her back, nails digging further in her skin. The air in her lungs grew barren and fear exploded in her chest, her hands frantically feeling for something to hold on to. She ended up grabbing his wrist that played with her nipple and one pressed against his thigh.
The pleasure from San's hand on her breast and Hongjoong attacking her clit, mixed with the overbearing feeling of over stimulation, and the pain of his cock being shoved down her throat at a frantic speed had her thrashing and twitching under them, flying over the edge as the pleasure bit her every nerve.
San let out a series of moans, letting go of her nipple and grabbing her arm, pinning it to the mattress, his hips picking up and chasing his release.
Hongjoong lapped her juices up as her hips jerked under him before sitting up and staring at the vampire. San was staring down at Eunha's throat, watching it contract around him as he thrusted into her.
Hongjoong grabbed his face and made their eyes lock. "In her throat."
San came from Hongjoong's words, shoving himself as far down her throat as he could go. She choked and gagged, snot and drool dripping down her cheeks while her nose was pressed firmly against San's ballsack.
Hongjoong let go of San, watching him rut his hips into her face, mouth gapped open with grunts and moans rolling out.
Eunha slapped San's thigh profusely, her lungs burning from lack of oxygen. San kept himself sheathed in her throat until he was dry, pulling out slowly, a loud pop filling the room followed by her coughing.
Hongjoong yanked her back on the bed, grabbing her wrists and yanking her up to face him. San crawled onto the bed behind her, Hongjoong let go and watched her fall back against his chest.
San's lips wrapped around her earlobe and get bit down, scooping his hands under her arms and cupping her breasts, holding her against him.
The hybrid looked into Eunha's eyes, watching her float in and out of consciousness. "You're being so good for us.. but we are nowhere near done with you."
She whimpered at his words, too tired to fight back but he could still see the fire. "No more please..."
"You can do it, darling." Hongjoong smirked and gave San a look, who was smirking back at him.
He leaned forward, before looking at San and grabbing his face, pulling him forward and in view of Eunha, before shoving their lips together and slipping his tongue in San's mouth. She watched them, surprised by their sudden and questionable action.
The blood from her hips was still fresh on his fingers, smearing on San's cheeks.
Hongjoong swiped his tongue with San's, depositing their juices into his mouth. Hongjoong pulled away with a growl. "Show her how good she tastes.."
     San did as he was told, grabbing her hair and yanking her head back, pooling the saliva in his mouth.
His lips caught hers and his tongue intruded her mouth, emptying his mouth and filling hers. "Swallow." Hongjoong's words came as a whisper, inches from her face. He kept his tongue in her mouth, mapping it out and fighting her tongue.
The blood on his face smeared to hers, dripping down to her lips and filling her mouth, adding metallic to the saltiness.
     He pulled away from her lips, Eunha swallowing the liquid that had filled her mouth as commanded.
     Hongjoong's hands found her hips once again, squeezing them while his eyes locked with hers. San's next movements were quick, he used his arm to raise her up while his other arm disappeared between them.
     The tip of San's cock found her ass and Hongjoong shoved her hips to the bed, slamming her down onto San. Eunha's head flew back against San's shoulder, body thrashing to relieve her of the intrusion, a shrill ripping from her throat.
     The vampire wrapped his arms around her torso, holding her against him as he pulled out and thrusted back into her, creating a pace.
     Hongjoong crawled closer to her, gripping his own cock in hand. San stopped his pace for a moment, long enough for him to sandwich her between them and slip his cock past her folds.
     San bit into one side of her neck while Hongjoong took the other, creating a pace that sent her rocking against both of them, wailing and moaning between them.
    The pleasure sent Eunha into a slow motion type state, she could feel everything happening to her down to the hairline details.
     San's pace was slower, but after he took his time pulling out he was snapping his hips against her ass, while Hongjoong drilled her hips with want and frantically chased his release.
     She could feel them throbbing inside of her, jabbing her walls. San and Hongjoong let go of her neck once they were satisfied, she felt the stray blood run down her body, mixing with the sweat that was scattered along her skin.
     Eunha, a moaning and whimpering mess, fell forward against the hybrid, head resting on his shoulder. San flattened a palm against her lower stomach, pressing into her flesh before moaning. "Fuck.. Hongjoong.. I can feel you punching her insides.."
     She couldn't bring words to her tongue, only grunts or whines, and the occasional scream from Hongjoong attacking her cervix.
     Another wave of pleasure washed over her and she came again, screaming but San's fingers shoved in her mouth, silencing her, before he lurched her back against him. San made hard thrusts into her, making her body twitch and spazz, rutting deep.
     He pulled his fingers from her lips, wrapping a hand around her mouth. The vampire and the hybrid started a harsh rhythmic pace, holding her hips and slamming her down on them.
     Eunha thrashed between them, her body too sensitive to the pleasure that racked her body with hot and cold adrenaline.
     Hongjoong came a second later, painting her walls with his semen. He pulled away after he was done, sitting back on the pillows and giving San a nod. "Finish her."
     The vampire grinned at the hybrid, removing the hand from her mouth and shoving her down in the bed, hand placed on the back of her head. His other hand arched her back while he drove his hips against hers, ramming his cock in her ass at a fast speed.
     Her screams of pain and pleasure were muffled, and Hongjoong watched the vampire have his way with her, eyes locked on her trembling body.
     Eunha felt her insides burning from the friction, pleasure blossoming in her lower stomach, San's cock reaching deep within her from the angle.
     San reached his hand around and found her clit, their bodies sticking together. She was pushed over the edge again, collapsing under him. San had to hold her hips up while he continued to rut in her, moans frequently slipping out of his mouth.
     Hongjoong continued to watch, refraining from touching himself and just enjoying the muffled sounds from the over stimulated human, and the vampire that was seconds away from joining both of them.
     San leaned his head against Eunha's shoulder blade, giving a few more powerful thrusts before he came, rutting as deep as he could inside of her.
     He stayed in that position for a moment, breathing heavily against her back. Eunha laid under him, feeling his cock throbbing inside of her while Hongjoong's cum leaked from her cunt and dripped down her thighs.
     The vampire pulled out of her, she let out a gargled whine and her body fell to the mattress.
     Hongjoong gave the vampire an accomplished smirk. "Go wash up, I'll go after you with her."