one-hundred six;

Eunha might have been drunk on pheromones but she wasn't stupid. Yeosang isn't exactly good at hiding his jealousy, she was just waiting for the moment he would snap.
That was this moment.
Jongho pulled away slowly, stuffing himself back in his pants. He gave her hips a small pat and a kiss on the head. "Good luck, angel."
     The youngest vampire stepped away from her and towards Yeosang who was already on his feet, standing by the exit with the door wide open. The immortals made eye contact and Jongho stopped in his tracks for a moment.
     "Don't go too hard on her."
    They were alone at last. Eunha had sat up in the time being, the only article left being her torn top resting loosely on her shoulders.
     Yeosang shut the door slowly, turning the lock, and turning back towards her. When his eyes landed on her, she felt like she burst into flames. Her body squirmed in her place, waiting for him to do something, say something.
     He didn't move from his place. "It's not fair to be mad at you for something stupid. But at the same time, I have to blame someone, right?"
     Eunha would usually have said something back, but everything in her mind screamed at her to keep her mouth shut. She replied with a simple and slow nod.
     "It's my own fault for not acting how I wanted to, but it goes two ways, right?" 
     The blonde slowly made his way towards her, each step felt slower the closer he became. It felt like eternity but he finally stopped, directly in front of her.
     She stared up at him, heart thumping in her chest and echoing in her ears. "I'm sorry."
     "Oh, are you?" His hand came up and grabbed her jaw, thumb slowly caressing her cheek. "How sorry?"
    A loud gulp filled the silence. "Very, I'm very sorry. I'll do anything to make it up to you.." Eunha wasn't sure if she chose to right tone and words, she went for innocent and flirtatious.
     "Anything?" Chills scattered through her, mind racing.
     His hand left her jaw and laced in her hair, jerking her face upwards. They were inches apart, her lips were quivering in anticipation. "You aren't to say anything unless I tell you to, understand?"
     His words confused her for a moment but he was too impatient, jerking her back. A yelp left her mouth, hands flying towards his wrist. "Yes! I understand!"
     He released the slack. "Good girl.." Her eyes fluttered open, catching his intense stare.
     The vampire stepped back and yanked her with, letting her fall to her knees between him and the sofa. She groaned from the pain, seething through her teeth.
     He shoved his pants down, letting his cock bounce free. "Open." She only got a second to register his size, jaw slacking automatically to his command.
     The grip on her hair pulled her forwards, tip breaching her lips before shoving deeper. Yeosang didn't stop until her nose was pressed firmly against his skin, even when she started gagging around him, it only urged him more.
      "God fucking damn..." He growled, threading his other hand on the other side of her head.
     She planted her palms on his clothed thighs, throat contracting around him as she tried to push down her gag reflex and calm herself.
     Yeosang started shaking, trying to hold himself in control. He kept her placed there for a few moments, thriving on the feeling of his cock balls deep in her throat.
     He watched the tears spill from her eyes and pour down her cheeks, slowly beginning to pull her off. He stopped halfway and bottomed out once again.
     The vampire didn't hide or silence his moans, letting them loose.
     Yeosang repeated this action, picking up pace as he went on. Her saliva escaped around her lips and dripped down her chin, the excess building up at the base of his cock.
     There were noises trapped in her throat, muffled and unintelligible. He started pulling out more and more each thrust until it was only the tip left before shoving back in.
     At this point his hands were only keeping her centered, frantic hips were doing all the movement. He couldn't keep his eyes off her face, bouncing between her watered eyes, swollen lips, cute runny nose, and bulging throat.
     "Fuck.. you're being such a good girl for me.." She couldn't imagine his voice could get any lower than the normal, but he dropped several octaves.
     She gagged around him, causing him to make a sharp thrust, keeping her there. "I could fuck your mouth all night.."
     Yeosang pulled her off completely, watching her cough and drag in air, spit draining down her neck. His cock was shimmering from the layers of drool coating it.
     He contemplated keeping her there longer or moving on. He resorted to continue with her throat, shoving his cock past her lips again. She tried to cough but her throat was filled once again.
     Her throat made room for his harsh pace, slamming her down on his each time.
     The urge to gag never left and it was the only thing keeping her from completely enjoying this. She just stayed there and hoped it would end soon.
     Yeosang felt himself crawl closer to the edge, his balls aching and cock twitching. Before he could empty himself in her stomach, he reluctantly pulled her off him.
     The room filled with her fits of coughing, the vampire still holding onto her tightly.
     Eunha was still trying to get her breath under control, throat starting to feel raw. She was yanked from her spot and shoved towards the bed. He bent her over to side, holding her wrists down above her head. Her face was shoved into the duvet, muffling her grunt.
     His free hand wrapped around his throbbing dick, sliding the tip between her folds and down towards her clit, rubbing it in circles.
     The human moaned and squirmed under him, he watched her tremble before placing it at her entrance and letting the tip slip in. That same free hand removed his shirt and then wrapping around her throat. He pulled her face from the mattress and draped his body over her, cheek resting against hers.
     He sank in halfway but snapped his hips the rest of the way, earning a strained moan. Yeosang immediately began his harsh pace, rocking them into the bed.
     Eunha was forced to let her moans spill from her lips, the harsher he got, the louder they became. "Let it out, let them all know."
     His cock was jabbing into her spot, punching moans from her. His breath was slightly uneven, allowing the euphoria to slowly take him over.
     He zoned in on her walls wrapped tightly around his cock. The one thing he's been been thinking and dreaming about for months.
     She tightened around him as her high crept closer, noises getting louder and sharper. "Yeosang please!"
     She couldn't stop the words, instant regret setting in. His pace stopped immediately, shoving her face back down into the mattress. "What the fuck did I say?"
     His hand reared back and swatted her bare ass cheeks, a loud slap filling the room. She squealed into the sheets, unable to move. He did it again, and again, and again, and again.
     Her ass cheek was on fire, a tingling sensation started to set in before it grew numb. Her noises were left unheard and the vampire was unbothered by it.
      Yeosang continued his pace, hips snapping to the back of her thighs. He kept her face in the duvet, not trusting her to follow his commands.
      He didn't stop this time, chasing his release. His cock throbbed and ached with decades of neglect, he needed with more than ever.
     Eunha kicked and thrashed under him, pleasure over stimming her. The tip hit directly where it needed to send her spiraling towards the edge of climax.
     Her clenching threw him over too, sheathing himself completely while she milked him.
     Violent moans escaped from his vocal chords, hips sputtering and snapping against her.
     Yeosang collapsed on her, breathing heavy and rapid. She wheezed under his weight, her own orgasm twirled in her head and forcing out the oxygen. 
     He took a moment to calm down from the intensity before he sat up and pulled his sensitive cock free.
     It wasn't free for long because it breached her ass and slipped in from the amount of slick and cum. Eunha shot up against his force, a squeal ripping from her lungs. "Hell no!"
     His hand met her head and shoved her back down, slipping his cock halfway. His eyes wracked down her jerking frame.
      "You aren't a very good listener... and you were doing so well for me.." Eunha made a loud noise, resembling those of words. The vampire grew curious, deciding to let her speak if she wanted, but she couldn't see his smirk.
     "Wanna repeat that?"
     "I said," Eunha took a few deep breaths, taking advantage of the free air. "Fuck.. you."
     She didn't get the reaction she thought at first, he removed from her completely and it was all a blur. Her back was now pressed against the bed and her legs were spread open by wide hips, large hands holding hers upright.
     His cock slammed back into her ass and bottomed out. She tried to lurch herself away but the hands kept her bound, a full scream ripping her throat. "You should have fucking listened to me."
     His eyes met hers and she was immediately engulfed into his mind, they were still in his room but seven familiar vampires stood all around the bed, all eyes on her.
     Yeosang began his rough pace, slamming into her with the help of his hands on her hips, pulling her into his movements. Eunha started moaning loudly, the feeling of his cock sliding deep mixed with the thought of all of them watching Yeosang wreck her. "You like this? You like them watching?"
     His eyes grew darker, rage creeping up on him. "Just like how you liked me watching?"
     She made a moan in response, agreeing with his question but she learned quick. "San will have to get over it, we share this hole now."
     The mention of San had her clenching around him, jaw clenching at her reaction. "Will you like this?"
     The vampires were no longer standing around them, instead replaced with the six wolves that lived a territory away.
     She still felt no shame, instead locking eyes with 'Seoho'. She came instantly, back arching off the bed and eyes rolling back.
     The orgasm hit her hard, almost knocking her unconscious.
      Yeosang watched it unfold, the rage jointing with sexual frustration sent him into overload. It all went black for him.
     Eunha came down from her high and was in a completely different environment. It was her room at the castle this time, not Yeosang's.
     But there was one key detail, completely different from her actual room. It was covered in blood and guts.
     The pleasure she once felt immediately left and was replaced with dread and disgust, her stomach churning.
     And that wasn't the worst part, laying on each side of her were two sets of bodies. All four were completely removed of their skin, eyes staring back at her with terror.
     On her left were two adults and on her right were two juveniles.
     Above her was not Yeosang, but it was. It looked like Yeosang, it talked like Yeosang. It was a man, but it was not her man.
     This was the Yeosang she was never meant to see.
     "Do you like this? Do you like me fucking you next to your dead parents and siblings?"
     She didn't even realize he was moving, and when she did it hit her hard.
     This Yeosang was holding her in place but he was using his immortal speed to reach her depths.
     Her stomach churned again, feeling the vomit coat the back of her throat, eating away at the lining. She gargled out a cry, trying to bring words to her tongue.
     Panic set in and flashbacks filled her mind, the memory of her parents and siblings corpses.
     A rush of claustrophobia washed over her and her heart increased pace, pounding in her ears. Tears spilled from her eyes. She couldn't feel the pleasure anymore, she couldn't even feel pain. It was all numb. 
     The fear she felt fueled enough adrenaline and she managed out a scream. "Yeosang stop!"
      Something in the creature above her snapped and she was back in his room, and Yeosang was back, laying above her. Still completely sheathed inside of her.
     The panic and anxiety she felt while there was still very much real, she shot up from her spot, kicking and screaming, throwing punches to get away.
     She couldn't breathe, she couldn't think, she couldn't feel, she couldn't see, she couldn't hear. Her body slammed into something, knocking her over on the floor. But she didn't stop, clambering away from her original spot.
     This time her body made contact with a human, no a vampire, and she screamed on instinct. She tried to wiggle and thrash her way out of their grip but they didn't let go.
     The ringing in her eyes only grew louder and the bright light turned to pitch black. Her adrenaline rush completely vanished and she fell limp.
     The vampire against her quickly picked her up off the ground. She felt movement, but she couldn't pinpoint anything.
     Eunha had no idea what was happening and that only terrified her more.

     Yeosang didn't know what he was doing until it was over. Until it was done. He froze, watching it all play out in his head. He didn't stop her when she flailed out of his grasp and off the bed, running into his wardrobe and losing her balance.
     His bedroom door slammed against the wall, Seonghwa and Mingi coming into view.
     Eunha recovered quickly and headed for the door, falling into the arms of Seonghwa who tried to catch her but she screamed in fear and tried to get away.
     "Yeosang what the fuck did you do to her?!"