seventy two;

The human was immediately crushed between him and the bed, engulfed in his scent, arms wrapped around her tightly. He pulled her upwards when he sensed her difficulty breathing, allowing her to wrap her arms around him.
     Her face pressed into his neck, pressuring as close as she can get to him. "I know you feel guilty.. about loving both of us, probably more.."
     Seonghwa kissed her head, one hand raising to hold her against him. "Please don't worry, jealousy is something we all have.. and it will be hard to work through but we will do it for you."
     "Thank you.. Hwa." The vampires heart fluttered in its spot, the beat so slow it took her several seconds to hear it. His grip tightened around her, holding her and not wanting to let go.
     "Of course, anything for you, my doll."

     Screams filled the village, panic arose, buildings were set on fire, screaming filled the air with the smell of thick copper. A frightened little boy was being shoved into the attic cubby above the pantry, his loving parents staring back with terror and sadness. "Don't come out, Woo. Stay here, and stay quiet. We love you.."
     Wooyoung was too young to process any emotion other than fear, but we was old enough to know exactly what was happening. His parents always warned him, they knew it would happen, and they were very right.
     He didn't want to let them go, but they ripped their hands away and the door was slammed shut, before shuffling, then silence.
     His hands clamped over his mouth, trying to keep himself quiet. He sat in the darkness, listening to the faint screams, finally calming himself down enough to stay quiet.
     It was down to the last scream, and it cut off like a record. Silence filled the air, ringing his ears. Tears streamed down his face, and he waited for the inevitable, for them to find him.
     But it never came.

     "You have to be good at something, you just won't tell me." Eunha and Wooyoung were laid out on the couch, pressed against each other in a comfy position.
"Or at least something you like to do."
She watched him think for a moment, laying on his side against the back cushions, while she laid on her back.
"There's a village, opposite of where your old one was located, it's really nice. I've always snuck in to explore all the vendors and their cultural aspects are very appealing. It reminds me a lot of my old village." Wooyoung let out a laugh. "Hongjoong hates that I go, he's always here waiting, he knows every time I go. It still wouldn't stop me from going, so he started making San go with me."
One arm propped him up, while the other wrapped around her waist. "I bet San loved having to babysit."
"You have no idea, he used to hate me. We fought all the time, mainly because he was always ordering me around and that's one thing I hate, so I never listened." They both laughed, she imagined the scenario and it only made her giggle more.
"The first time he went with me, I watched his expression change. He never complained about going with me again, never said he loved it but I could tell by how he looked at everything that he indeed loved every second of it." A wholesome smile matched the wholesome moment. "We got really close after that, sown to the hip. At first it was hanging out, going to the village, then it went to one of us always following the other around."
"How come I haven't seen the two of you together?" Eunha racked her brain, not remembering ever seeing the two as close as he described. The vampire stared into her eyes for a moment, she noted the glint of sadness that raced across his face.
"It stopped after you came around, he distanced himself and would snap at me to leave him alone." Wooyoung frowned and looked down. "I don't blame you for it of course, he is moody and very much an asshole."
Her hand came to caress his face. "Want me to annoy him about it?"
The frown was replaced with a small, heartwarming smile. "Please, I miss him."
Silence engulfed the room once again, the two just staring at each other.
"Tell me something funny about them, something none of them would want me knowing."
Wooyoung sat and thought for a moment, raking his brain. "Jongho shit on Mingi as a baby."
Laughter filled the room and echoed down the hallway, she felt tears in her eyes. "You're lying.." She giggled out.
"I swear, Seonghwa was there for it." The dark haired vampire laughed with her. "I once pestered San so much, he smashed his violin over my head. He was livid."
The human covered her mouth and tried to hide the laugh. "I kept asking him to come play with me but he kept insisting I leave or he would hit me with something. Of course, I didn't leave so he turned around and slammed it down over my head, shattering it into pieces."
"And it didn't hurt?!"
"Not at all, his angered expression was too good for me to feel the pain. That was before Hongjoong made him go with me to the village." Wooyoung explained, earning an understanding nod. "He could have sent anyone, but I think he was just trying to make us get along."
"It worked, didn't it?" A voice made them look away from each other, eyes meeting the hybrid that entered the room. He stared back at her, a small hint of jealously laid upon his face. Eunha frowned and looked away, instead facing the younger vampire.
The two immortals noticed her reaction, the vampire clearing his throat and nodding. "It did, for a while."
"He'll come around, he's pissy lately about.. a certain someone." His response warranted a reaction from her, but it didn't come, to both of their surprise.
Eunha prayed for the hybrid to walk away, not wanting to escalate a simple conversation just because the hybrid wanted to talk to her. And instead chooses to ignore him like a fly on the wall.
Wooyoung's eyes darted between the two, reading the room and feeling the tension. There was a long pause of silence, no one moved or batted an eye.
"Can I speak with Eunha alone?" No longer than the words left his tongue, her head snapped in his direction.
"No." Her reaction was quick, her hand gripping Wooyoung's shirt to keep him from moving. She didn't speak another word, a hard glare cutting through the guilty hybrid.
"No?" Her jaw clenched, and he took a step towards them.
"You could have spoken with me days ago, but now you decide you want to finally talk to me." The immortals were surprised, Wooyoung noticed her grip on him and didn't move.
     "It's complicated-" She cut him off by laughing.
     "Complicated? I'm sure it is. You always say big words and then run away." Hongjoong clenched his teeth at her response, nails digging into his palms.
     "Baby girl.."
     "Don't baby girl me! You fucking used me, with San! Who hates me more than anyone!" The hybrid tried to calm himself but her harsh tone made it impossible to keep his wolf at bay.
     "It's not like that-"
     "Well it seems that way, doesn't it? You go fucking ballistic after finding out I was with San, then you faked being asleep while he fucked me, then joined in."
     Tension grew thicker in the air, suffocating her, but it didn't stop her.
    "Listen, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be having sex with anyone, other than me. I could do what my wolf tells me and claim you in front of everyone just so they know not to touch. But I don't do that, I'm choosing to let you be a little whore because you want to be."
     The vampires' jaw dropped at his leaders comment, eyes shooting to the human who sat there unfazed. She wasn't exactly tuned in on the subject of the hybrid's second personality, but she knew well enough to differentiate their voices.
     The wolf side, was far more raspier, very deep, demonic almost. "You think you can stop me?" Her movements were quick, pulling the vampire on top of her. Their lips connected and he immediately kissed back, holding onto the back of the couch and the arm for support from crushing her. She opened her eyes to stare back at the raging Hongjoong.
     Hands gripping the front of his shirt, pulling him closer. "That's enough!"
     Eunha pulled away from Wooyoung, still giving the hybrid a harsh glare. She pushed him off and sat up. "Come along Woo, we have business to we must finish, alone."