twenty eight;

San was going to let her stay out there, but from the looks of her completely soaked dress, she had been out there longer than a human should be. He strolled outside and spoke, but got no reaction or answer from the human. "Yah! Don't try ignoring me!" San stepped in front of her but she continued to stare off, not even noticing his presence.
     Angered by the humans stupid decision, he grabbed her arm and shook her, still no reaction. He wasn't sure if this was a game she was playing or if she was seriously not able to acknowledge him. San didn't waste time playing and dragged her behind him, back into the castle.
     He sat her down in the living room, staring at her intently. "Yah! What the hell is wrong with you?" San stared into her eyes once he knew there was no chance of an answer.
     The only thing he could find was Hongjoong saying something to her before he transformed and ran away. San chuckled and grabbed a blanket, throwing it over her. "Stupid, love sick hybrid."
     Wooyoung walked into the lounge area and seen Eunha sitting on the couch. "What are you guys doing?"
     The blonde turned his attention to the younger vampire. "Our captain, basically confessed his love for the human, wolfed out in front of her, and she's been standing in the rain for about an hour, can't get her to snap out of it."
     Wooyoung's eyes grew wide. "And you just let her stand out there?! What the hell, San?! Freezing rain can kill humans!"
     San made an offended face. "Yah! I had to drag her in! Tell that to the one that was standing out waiting to catch her death! Probably would already be dead if I hadn't seen her!"
     The shorter of the two rushed over in front of her, grabbing her shoulders. "Eunha! Snap out of it!" She continued to stare forward, blankly. "Yah!"
     Wooyoung sighed. "Please don't kill me for this.." He raised his hand back, holding back his immortal strength and slapped her face, immediately getting a reaction. Eunha jumped up, kneeing him between the legs, catching him off guard completely. It didn't hurt but it still startled him.
     "What the hell was that for?!"
     Wooyoung looked at her with amazement. "I'm sorry okay! You were staring off into space! San said he had to drag you in here or you would've caught the plague!"
Eunha immediately noticed the chill her body took while she was out of it, lost in her thoughts. She clutched the blanket around her shoulders and physically shuddered. "I'll go grab her another, get the fire started!"
San didn't argue with the younger one, grabbing some sticks and small longs before starting a fire with ease. He stood up and turned to face the shaking human. "Yah, sit down here. Closer to the fire." San watched her crawl into the floor, scooting closer to the fire. "Why the hell would you be standing out there in the freezing rain? It can't only be what the wolf said."
Eunha looked up at the now towering vampire, standing only feet in front of her. "Just trying to take in everything that's happening to me. Why do you care? I'm surprised you didn't leave me out there."
"Well, I thought about it. But I would never hear the end up it if you caught some illness. And I don't really care, just curious of the human stupidity." San replied, not taking his eyes off of her.
"I could say the same about immortal stupidity." Eunha gave him a sarcastic smile. San didn't know what to say back and he was happy to see Wooyoung come back with another blanket and change of clothes.
"Here, change and put this blanket around you." Eunha was gonna ask where she would change, but San was already gone and she looked at the remaining vampire.
Wooyoung was about to leave the room but Eunha grabbing his wrist, stopped him in his tracks. "This is kinda embarrassing..." She sighed and looked up at him. "Could you.. help me? It's hard to get off when it's sticking to me.." Her face was bright red from embarrassment but she was too cold to care.
He helped her out of the dress, even drying her off with the damp blanket before letting her put on the night gown, using the other blanket to wrap around her.
Eyes reflected orange as she watched the flames in the fire crack and pop, tiny red embers emerging from the heat. She didn't expect the vampire to seat himself next to her on the floor but she didn't say anything.
"The night you were attacked by the wolves, I didn't even know about it until they brought your bloodied body in here. Mingi had already healed you but from the looks of the clothing.." He didn't continue his words.
"I dream about it sometimes. But one of you always save me before it happens, but I never see their face. I just know their presence." Wooyoung did something she didn't expect, grab her hand and pull it into his lap, caressing it gently.
They didn't speak this time, but Eunha slowly found herself leaning towards his shoulder, until her head made contact. Wooyoung didn't move, instead glanced down at her before he laid his cheek on top of her head.
She felt herself slowly fall into unconsciousness, eyes growing heavy with the need to sleep.
Wooyoung let them sit there until he knew she was dry, he went to stand up but noticed she fell asleep. He smiled and picked her up, taking her to his room since it was closer.
Heart pumping loudly, he laid her down on his bed, covering her up with several blankets and the duvet before crawling beside of her, playing with her hair while she slept.