ninety;

Now Playing;
I Feel Like I'm Drowning by Two Feet

     Eunha wasn't sure how long she was out for, but when she came to the hybrid had her pinned under him. Her body felt drained of energy and her insides felt raw from the constant drag of his cock.
    He had her legs shoved to her chest with his hands placed on the back of her knees. She could feel how deep he was going and it made her shiver. "Joong please.."
     His eyes had been closed beforehand, but now he was staring directly into her soul. "You're awake now.."
     "It hurts.." As if on cue the hybrid stopped his motions, filling her with his hot cum. It burned her and she cried out.
     The bite on her shoulder immediately started flaring up, making her hiss loudly before the piercing pain began. "Hongjoong!"
     He moved her legs to wrap around his waist before lifting her to his chest. His lips grazed the wound, sliding his tongue across it. "You're officially mine now.."
     Her head began to spin, he wrapped an arm around her back to support her before his thrusting began again. Her back arched as the pain and pleasure mixed together.
     "I'm gonna fill you full of my pups." He groaned loudly at the thought. "You would look so perfect heavily pregnant with my child.."
     She moaned at his words, the thought sparking butterflies in her stomach. Her body started to shake from the overstimulation. "W-what did you do?"
     Their eyes were still locked together and he had a smirk plastered on his face. "I claimed you, baby girl. You're mine and Zero's."
     Adrenaline spiked in her veins, hands coming up to his ripped open shirt. Her strength was nothing compared to him, especially with him draining her of her energy.
     Her stomach churning with the mixture of his words almost made her vomit. Hongjoong came once again, falling forward and trapping her hands between them. Her insides and shoulder seared in pain.
     Eunha looked to her right and seen the golden knife laying on the bedside table, an idea sparking in her head.
     Hongjoong propped himself, staring down at her with dark and hazy, lustful eyes. His other hand came up to caress her face, her hand went for the knife.
     She slashed it across his cheek, making him cry out from the sizzling pain. He wretched the knife from her grasp and wrapped a hand around her neck before plunging it into her side.
     Eunha let out a gut wrenching scream, one that echoed the entire castle.
     Hongjoong left the knife in its place, bounding her wrists to the mattress. "It wasn't enough to just lie here and take it, now you've put us both in a sticky situation."
     The pain of the wound expanded from her side, tears filling up in her eyes. His fingers intertwined with hers, starting his frantic pace again.
     "Fuck you!"
      "I'm doing that for you, baby girl." He leaned down and bit into the side of her neck, sending waves of pleasure all over her.
     "Please!" She came around him hard, body convulsing and twitching under him. He could feel her trying to escape from his hands and it only turned him on more.
     "Y-you can't just c-claim someone.." She barely breathed out the words.
      "I'm a wolf, I can and I did. No one can touch you unless I say." After his sentence, he came, again.
     A weak cry left her lips as she writhed in pain under him. "I can sleep with whoever I want!"
     Hongjoong growled in response, grip tightening around her wrists. "That's where you're wrong, it's up to me whether or not they ever touch you again."
     "You don't own me.."
     "No, but you're bound to me.." The hybrid watched the tears spill from her eyes, he enjoyed it too much but a small part of him—his normal self—was gutted.
She was too tired and exhausted to try anything else. She had to lay there and feel the throb from the knife sticking from her side and his cock driving deep. The bite on her shoulder started burning again. "You're hurting me.."
"The pain will stop after a while, it's just because it's fresh."
"No you stabbed me with a fucking knife!"
"You sliced me up with my biggest weakness in the form of said knife." Hongjoong didn't continue his pace.
"Because you told me to!" The hybrid made a sharp snap of his hips and jabbed her cervix.
"Be careful with your tone.." He started his rough pace that made her cry out.
In between her legs were soaked, there was a puddle of his cum oozing out of her and onto the sheets. She noticed he brought her to a room, but hadn't realized who's it was.
He brought her back to San's room.
The hybrid kept his pace, this one longer than his previous.
She was still riding through the pain and pleasure, body twitching under his. He leaned down and kissed along her neck, near the edge of the bite mark. "Why?"
     "I've wanted you since the moment I saw you in the forest, and I knew I would have you. Zero didn't like you at first, because you're too defiant, he wants someone who follows his every word. But you're not like that, that's why." Hongjoong came again, painting her insides. Her shoulder flared up and she let out a squeal.
     He let go of her wrists and wrapped them around her. He picked her up off the bed and carried her out of the room. Through the halls came his room, entering it and leaving her on the bed; knowing well enough she wasn't escaping.
     Eunha had completely forgot about the knife wedged into her side, breathing increasing when her gaze locked with it.
     The hybrid fumbled through a few of his drawers before he pulled out a vile of clear liquid. He pulled the top off and made his way towards her, his extremely red cock stood proudly.
     Hongjoong yanked it from her side and immediately poured the liquid on it, the wound healing within seconds. She cried out from the pain of the knife leaving.
     He was on her in seconds, throwing her legs over his shoulders and shoving her firmly to the mattress. "Please no.. I can't take it.."
     Her plea was left ignored when he entered her sharply, her back arching off the bed. He was able to slip deeper and she let out a shriek while he let out a growl.
     The hybrid fucked her through a few more orgasms until she passed out again, but he kept going.
     He was ripped off her moments later, growling and snarling at the foreign hands.
    He was faced with Yunho and San, while Mingi and Yeosang ran to the humans side. The room, and the entire castle, smelled rancid to the others. Hongjoong was fighting to get back to her, but Yunho's strength matched with San's anger were able to shove him into the wall.
     Mingi and Yeosang both gave each other a look when they found the bite on her shoulder. "What have you done?"