eighteen;

Eunha sat at the table, downing glass after glass of wine. Hongjoong and Yeosang still sat in their places beside her, watching her closely. "Fucking asshole." She slurred. "I apologize, cause I'm honestly sorry for being a snooping bitch, but nothing is good enough for that brat of a man. Sexy brat of a man, jeez I'm so angry. The audacity." She huffed and puffed, downing another glass, reaching for the bottle but Yeosang grabbed it first.
"You've had enough."
Eunha whined loudly, hitting his arm. "Yah! Give it back! I've had enough when I say I've had enough. You don't control me."
Yeosang sighed, letting her take the bottle from his hand. He looked at the oldest vampire. "Can you take her to her room? I'm gonna try to talk some sense into San." Hongjoong nodded, continuing to watch the human drink her life away.
"Who does he think he is? Just because he's a blood sucker doesn't make him better than me. Stupid." Eunha continued to ramble angrily.
Soon the bottle was empty and he was still sat, watching the human. "Yah, you've had enough now." Hongjoong stood up, walking beside of her to help her up. "I'm not finished! I need another bottle."
Hongjoong grabbed her arm and lifted her out of the chair, she stumbled but he caught her, picking her up. Eunha started to wiggle in his grasp, making him growl in her ear. "I said you're finished. We're going to bed."
The sober hybrid headed in the direction of his room instead of hers, not trusting the drunk damsel not to do anything stupid. He laid her on his bed, about to stand up straight but she grabbed his collar and pulled him on her. Eunha pressed her hungry lips against his cold ones.
Hongjoong was surprised for a second before he put his weight in her, dominating the kiss. He growled against her lips, attacking them before shoving his tongue in her mouth. Eunha let him take control, hands coming up to his slow growing mullet, dragging her nails against his scalp.
Her insides burned with want, he could smell it. His hands gripped her hips, pulling them against him. Eunha moaned into the kiss, feeling his tongue explore her mouth.
To her dismay, he pulled away, staring down at her with a look of desire. "Please.. Hongjoong."
"I want to... but I need you sober before I fuck you. You won't be able to stay awake if you're drunk." Hongjoong smirked at her, his hand caressing her face. "Rest, I'll be right here."

Eunha awakened suddenly, like her eyes just snapped open. She was laying on her back, next to a sleeping Hongjoong, and a black figure standing at the foot of the bed. Her heart began to beat faster, remembering her last awake dream. The figure started to crawl on the bed, just like last time. The face of Seonghwa came into view, an evil smirk on his face. His hands grabbed her hips, trailing down to the edge of the nightgown Hongjoong slipped on her. His cold fingers met her skin, goosebumps spread. He pushed the gown up as his hands slide up her bare thighs, going higher and not stopping. One hand came to the under side of her thigh, raising it up slightly while the other grew closer to her aching core.
Dark eyes didn't leave hers while his cold fingers found her smothering heat, she wanted to moan but she was prohibited. He didn't waste time and plunged a finger inside of her, setting a fast pace and attacked her sweet spot.
Eunha wanted to roll her eyes back, convulse from the pleasure but all she could do is internally deal with the pleasure. He added another finger, increasing his pace.
The vampire leaned down and started kissing her neck, going up to her jaw. He left nips and bites along her skin, adding another finger. Eunha's eyes watered from being confined in her own body with such a overpowering feeling, she couldn't even grip the sheets for support.
Eunha felt herself get closer to the edge as Seonghwa aggressively rubbed that one spot with his fingertips, eyes meeting her again. The face he made at her; eyes filled with pleasure, mouth slightly agape, panting slightly, eyebrow's furrowed, dark eyes boring into her soul; pushed her straight over the edge. She felt herself falling into an orgasm, gripping around his fingers and she came.
Seonghwa pulled his fingers out after he helped her ride out the high, resting his head against her chest, panting heavily as he growled. He ripped his body away from hers and he was gone, Eunha slipped back into unconsciousness.

Eunha woke up facing the wall, back pressed against something cold. Hongjoong's arm was wrapped around her waist as he firmly held her against him. Eunha turned to see his eyes closed, seeing his face gave her flash backs as she remembered events of last night along with a giant headache. The fight with San, drinking a whole bottle to herself, throwing her drunk self at Hongjoong, the awake dream of Seonghwa fingering her. Not only is he her sleep demon, but now he's in her wet dreams too.
"Good morning baby girl." A raspy voice came from the sleepy vampire.
"Good morning, I thought vampires didn't sleep?" Eunha turned herself around in his grasp, facing the blonde vampire.
"We don't need it as often, but it's still nice to forget the dark world around us. Sleeping with you makes the bad dreams go away." Hongjoong eyes stared into hers. "Do you remember last night?" He changed the subject, a cheeky smirk on his face.
"I don't remember anything." Eunha replied rather quickly.
Hongjoong rolled them over where he was hovering over her. "You don't remember kissing me and begging me to take you."
She gulped, indeed remembering everything. Her face heated up in embarrassment, biting her lip. "I was drunk-"
"Which is exactly why I didn't. I'd have way more fun with you whilst sober."

Desire {ATEEZ FANFIC}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara