fifty nine;

Now Playing;
Pieces by Elley Duhé

     San smirked at the look on Eunha's face, he grabbed her by the neck and hurled her back against his chest, showing them a full view of her chest.
Eunha rolled her head to the side and let out a load moan from the action. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Hongjoong's face and his clenched jaw before San pulled out and thrusted back in, making her head fall against San's shoulder.
     He grabbed her jaw and made her face the others, who stood there shocked with jealousy fueling off them. "I bet you're loving this darling.. loving them watching me ruin you.." San made a sharp snap of his hips and a moan forced its way out of her throat. He gave a growl at them before speaking again. "Now fucking leave."
     Hongjoong slammed the door, his angered face the last thing Eunha seen. They were alone once again.
     San pushed her back down on the table, holding her wrists against the surface before he started thrusting into her with an agonizing pace, leaving Eunha moaning and whimpering from overwhelming stimulation under him.
     Eunha looked through the hair that covered her face and into the mirror, watching San rut his hips against hers, feeling his cock enter her with a medium set pace, catching his eyes staring back. He leaned down and his breath fanned her ear, making her tremble under him.
     He pulled out, holding her still and he aligned himself to her other hole. "You have no idea what you have gotten into."
     She grabbed the table for support when she felt the tip enter her, his hands grabbing her hips. San looked into her eyes, smirk still on his face as he bottomed out.
     A loud gasp left her lips when his hips connected to her ass cheeks. San growled lowly and gripped her hips tightly, instantly leaving bruises. He pulled out and shoved himself back in, repeatedly the process until he had a rough but agonizingly slow pace.
     She watched in the mirror as San's cock thrusted into her, trying not to moan and give San the satisfaction. But it was really hard for her since San's cock felt so good ramming inside of her.
     San didn't like that, changing his angle slightly, the tip rubbing directly on her spot. Eunha let out a moan on accident, her hand coming around to cover her mouth.
     He grabbed both of her forearms and pulled towards him, bounding them behind her back with one hand while the other gripped her hair. "Look at yourself, so pathetic. Moaning on my cock like a slut. I make you see red but we both know I can have you like this any time I want."
     Eunha couldn't hold back the moans coming out of her mouth, feeling herself crawl closer to release. San stared into her eyes, understanding she was close. He picked up his pace to draw her closer.
     She was about to finish but San pulled out right before she could, watching her body react to the orgasm denial. She whined loudly, squirming under his hold.
     San smirked, thrusting in her again and pulling all the way out, creating a pace. He did this slowly, keeping her from releasing but holding her over the edge.
     Eunha tried to rock her hips and get her release, no longer caring about what she did to get it. "So impatient... I never said you could cum." He pulled away and flipped her over, throwing her legs over his shoulders and holding them against his chest.
     From this angle his cock was punching her cervix with every thrust. Eunha yelped, arching her back to relieve the pain. San chuckled darkly, eyes boring into hers. He used his hand to grip her hips and push them back against the table.
     She stared up at San- who had a small smirk mixed- with pleasure, gritting her teeth at the pain. "Such a brat.. but not after I'm done with you."
     The mortal tried to express her anger for the man currently pleasuring her but his sudden quick snapping hips only brought small moans.
     San leaned down, bending her body in half until her thighs were tucked between their bodies. One hand wrapped around her throat while the other gripped her hair, pressing his lip's against hers in a rough kiss, slamming his cock into her at a frantic pace.
     She could feel the agonizing pleasure flow through her as she crept closer to release. She tried not to kiss back but instead melted.
San continued the inhuman thrusting, the tip jabbing her insides with precision. He released his hold on her, breaths frantic as their eyes locked.
     Her body started to twitch from the oncoming orgasm but San slowed his thrusting, watching her face. Eunha whined but the vampire made a rough thrust at her cervix, hushing her. "Apologize.."
     Feeling her bratty side come out, she smirked up at him and said nothing, the vampire stopped all movement. Eunha whined under him, trying to rock her hips for friction. "Fine, then you won't finish until I do."
     He pulled away from her, grabbing her by the hair and throwing her towards the bed. Eunha hit the mattress, bouncing slightly. She watched him stalk towards her, eyes black with desire. Eunha crawled back to get away from him but his hands latched onto her ankles, yanking her towards the end of the bed.
San sheathed his hips between hers, letting her legs fall and dangle off the bed. Eunha tried to use one to push him back, but he grabbed her neck and kept her still under him.
San pushed his length inside of her in a swift motion, making her arch her back and let out a loud moan. "Be a good girl, darling.." San leaned down and pressed their lips together in a heated kiss.
Eunha whimpered against his lips, letting him control the kiss. San started out slow, teasing the human underneath him. Eunha subconsciously wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper.
     The vampire, being way stronger, was able to keep the pace he wanted, turning his attention to her bottom lip, sucking on it and pulling back with the flesh between his teeth. Eunha winced from the pain and followed him, raising up slightly.
     San's palm made contact with the back of her neck, holding her slightly upright. Eunha heard the smallest sound and his fangs poking her lip. Eunha felt euphoria hit her worse than the agonizing pace, his fangs sank into her bottom lip and began drinking the blood that came to the surface.
     Eunha gripped his shoulders tightly, the fabric almost ripping, her body began to convulse from the pain and San picked up his pace, slamming into her at a frantic speed.
     She let out a lewd sound, feeling herself get pushed closer and closer to the edge of her peak, but the pleasure disappeared as quick as it arrived.
     A loud cry left her mouth as her body vibrated from denial of her pleasure, she used her nails to rip through the fabric and break skin. Her sudden weakness prevented her from doing anything else.
     San held her up with his hand, watching the fire in her eyes rise and fall. "You're so fucking evil..."
     "It's not a nice feeling when you're being the one teased, hm darling?" San gave her one more smirk before he started his rough thrusting again, finally satisfied with the mess laying under him.
     He leaned in towards her, laying her back against the bed and lacing his fingers with the back of her scalp, holding theirs gazes. "You break eye contact and I'll walk away, and you won't get to finish."
     Eunha whimpered and obliged, not caring about her pride, only wanting release. San picked up the pace, ramming into her at an inhuman speed.
     Her back arched off the bed, but she kept her eyes locked with his as she crawled closer to release. "Scream my name.."
     "San! Please don't stop! Please!" Eunha felt tears roll down the sides of her cheeks and onto the sheets. Eunha was sure if he refused to let her come once again, she would cry.
     "Louder.." Eunha started to jerk and squirm under him, the closer she became, the more unbearable it felt. San felt his own release starting to bite at him, grunts and groans rolling out of his mouth. "San! Fuck-San!"
     San looked into her mind, seeing his sweaty and moaning face staring back, he smirked knowing she couldn't think of anything other than him above her, he had gotten exactly what he wanted.
     "San.. I'm about to.. San please! Don't you fucking stop! My gods!" San chuckled lowly at her words, watching her convulse under him as her body finally fell over the edge and into a pool of pure, exploding euphoria. A lewd sound that resembled that of a moan and a scream, ripped it's way from her lungs.
     His hips stuttered, he let out a loud moan following hers, his eyes shut and his mouth hung open, short and frantic breaths fell out.
     The vampire came a second later, sheathing himself inside of her as deep as he could, before riding out his high. San opened his eyes to find Eunha was still staring back at him, body twitching occasionally.
     San, who still had his hand laced in her hair, pulled her forward and mashed their lips together. Eunha didn't have any strength to fight or even kiss him back, letting the vampire do as he desired.
     Eunha shut her eyes for the kiss, and the last thing she felt were his lips softly pressed against hers.