fifty eight;

Eunha scoffed at his words, letting the blonde vampire take his spot in front of her, pulling her close. "You're teasing me on purpose."
     "In your dreams." Eunha regretted her words, knowing he'd have something snarky to say.
     "Actually, in your dreams, darling. You tried very hard to hide them from me. Probably should have just let me win and have the room, or maybe that was your plan all along. You wanted to share a bed with me, you wanted me to see you dream about me.." San pressed on, firing up the human more. "It was actually obvious, I didn't have to see your mind to know, darling."
     San stepped closer, holding her against him as he whispered in her ear. "You were moaning my fucking name..."
     Eunha pushed him off with all her force, the vampire let go of her with a laugh. Her nose flared and her teeth clenched, she stormed off into the crowd, not caring that she was now alone.
     She pushed through all the people until she found an empty hallway, aimlessly walking down to the end. "Fucking asshole. Always ruining every-fucking-thing."
     The human stopped halfway, leaning against the wall. "Just calm down, Eunha.. don't let him ruin the evening for you, you haven't even eaten yet." Eunha sighed and turned around, beginning to walk back but she stopped in her tracks immediately upon looking up.
     "I haven't eaten, no." A man stood in the hallway, blocking it. "Have you?"
     The man turned his head to the side, a woman walked from behind him, now both of their gazes were on her. "No, I haven't either. Best get to it, huh?"
     Eunha gulped and stepped back, turning her head to see she was trapped. "What kind of vampires bring a human to such an event?"
     The woman stepped closer to Eunha, listening to the racing heartbeat. "The kind that loves to think of the guests."
     In the blink of an eye, a figure appeared next to Eunha, tall with black hair. Yunho stepped in front of Eunha, removing their gaze from her entirely.
     "She's one of us, not the food bar."
     "She's a blood bag, not one of us. We are one of us." A new voice spoke this time, Eunha peeked around his arm to see there were several vampires now surrounding both of them.
     Suddenly she was yanked from behind, making her scream but a hand slapped over her mouth, and the face of San was brought into her view. "It's time to go, darling."

Now Playing;
Pray by EMO

     "You don't get to just fucking run off like that, you could have gotten yourself fucking killed Eunha!" San brought Eunha back to the house, making sure they weren't followed, and locked the both of them in their room.
     "You're not my fucking father or husband, you don't control me." Eunha faced away from him, crossing her arms, but the vampire had other plans.
     San grabbed her shoulder and flung her around to face him again. "And sense when the fuck do you care?! I thought you fucking hated me!"
     His jaw clenched and she saw his hands gripped into fists. "I do fucking hate you, but it's hard to when you put yourself in fucking danger all of the time!"
     "Are you fucking serious?! You're blaming me?! You tried to kill me! You have put me in danger! It all started when you fucking stole me! I didn't ask for any of this! I wanted to fucking die but none of you let me-" Eunha's words were replaced with a yelp when San grabbed her throat.
     "You're such a fucking brat.." San slipped a hand through the slit of her dress and found her heat, San watched her eyes fill with shame, and a smirk drew on his face. "You're fucking turned on right now."
     Eunha gulped, causing San to squeeze tighter and shove two fingers inside of her, harshly pumping. Eunha let out a loud whine, still looking into his eyes with shame.
     He ripped his fingers away before tearing the dress off of her body and bending her over the table, holding her head to face the mirror that was showing full view of him standing behind her. His eyes were staring back at hers through the reflection, leaning down to her ear.
     "I think it's time you be taught a lesson." He stood up straight and looked down at her bare ass, admiring it before gripping the skin and giving it a small smack. He was satisfied with the reaction and gave it another one, watching the skin jiggle.
     San smirked before he rose his hand back all the way and spanked her. Eunha yelped loudly and let out a small whine after, San repeating the action several times. Eunha started to moan at the burning pleasure. After he was done, he rubbed the red hand print that was getting brighter each second.
     The vampire leaned back down to her ear. "I'm about to show you just how deep my hate runs for you.."
     Eunha watched him fiddle with the front of his pants, pulling out his hard on. Her eyes widened at the distinctive curve, tip almost sticking straight up.
     San noticed, an evil smirk creeping on his face. "And you're gonna love every minute of it."
     "I'll make sure I don't enjoy it just to spite you." San hummed in response and spit on his dick, smearing it around before placing the head against her anal entrance.
     It took her a second to register and he was already shoving the head in. "San! What are you doing?!"
      "Popping this cherry before anyone else does, now relax before I rip you open." San held her still while he continued to slowly sink into her anal cavity.
     Eunha gapped her mouth open, hands scrambling to the edge of the table for support. She tried to relax in fear of what he said but his impatience made him rut further into her, causing her to clench and let out a pained cry.
     San groaned, gripping her hips and pulling out before thrusting in all the way. When he bottomed out, a sound that couldn't be explained made its way out of her throat. Eunha couldn't tell if the feeling of his cock all the way up her ass felt good or bad, it was too much.
     "Take it out... please.. feels weird.." Eunha whined, eyes still staring into his in the mirror. She looked at his hips and watched him pull back, bottoming out again. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her back arched. A soft moan slipped its way from her lips and he smirked.
     He leaned down, his lips caressing her ear. "Sounds like you're loving my cock balls deep in your ass, such a whore. Begging me to stop but moaning while I fuck you..."
     San pulled all the way out before snapping his hips and filling her up again, his hands wrapping around her and pulling her up against his body.
     Eunha felt his cock go deeper and she howled at the feeling, tears breaching her eyes. "Please San!"
     The vampire chuckled darkly, stilling his hips against hers, taking the time to wrap a hand around her mouth and tilt her head backwards, leaning it against his shoulder. "Taking my cock like a good little slut.." His lips met her neck in rough kisses, using his fangs to nip at the skin. He rolled his hips against hers, making her let out a drowned out moan.
     San used his body to lay her against the table, rolling his hips again. His hand moved the hair out of her face, locking eyes with her in the mirror. "You can hate me all you want.." San pulled out before snapping his hips against her, bottoming out instantly. Eunha's eyes rolled in the back of her head and she moaned loudly, struggling under his body. "But you're always gonna love the way I fuck you."
     The door busted open, revealing all seven vampires with shocked and worried looks. "What the fuck is going on?!"
     Eunha's eyes widened, San still looking at her in the reflection. "Looks like they're back early, darling.."