CRESCENT;

"Let's see how long you keep your head, Hongjoong."

"Of course. You will need our help, and we are willing to bite a few heads off if that's what it takes."

"Tell me where the fuck they are, or I'll kill her."

"I don't understand how you both.. could do that.."

"I'm still going to do it, I owe it to Wooyoung. He saved me years ago, it's my turn to repay the favor."

"I have no use for all of you."

"It's okay, darling. It's over, it's all over."

     "I'm sorry. I love you, baby girl."

"They're going to kill him, Seonghwa!"

"You're torturing us, starving us. And when our captain does finally arrive, and we are set free. I'll be searching for you to quench my thirst."

"Don't make me violate you in front of everyone to prove a point."

"You're my favorite hyung. No matter how much you piss me off."

"Please baby.."

"If they wanted to kill them, they would have done it then. This might be a trap."

"They're our brothers! You can't just sit there and immediately blame them when you don't know the full story-"

"You think you're better than us... just you wait. You'll be pissing yourself when the tables turn."

"It's going to be okay, it has to be."

"It's amazing, no matter how many times we beat you to death, your body still heals and keeps you alive. It's a curse rather than a blessing."

"Hongjoong is going to have a field day with you."

"Don't worry, I'm going to burn every single one of them, they're going to pay for what they did to you."

"San what the fuck happened?!"

"I hope she kills you in your sleep."

I JUST CANT WAIT ANY LONGERRR imma start publishing probably before Christmas, it gives me more time to pre write and edit the chapters I do have done, I'll keep it on a schedule, 2-3 chapters a week (Sat or Sun for me)

THESE QUOTES ARE RANDOMIZED AND TAKEN FROM CHAPTERS 1-20

IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS YALL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE PLANNED MWAHAHHAHAHAH

(If you didn't get it- the photo is a little foreshadowing which goes along with one of the quotes)

Okay I'll publish this and I'll see you in DECEMBER!! Love you <3