thirty three;

Eunha had been awake all of a few hours and she was already processing century old information. She had been laying in the soothing bath water for half of it. All eight of them risked their lives to save her.
Wooyoung told her ever since the fight broke out, none of them left her room. San and Jongho left immediately after she woke up, Mingi stayed long enough to check on her before tending to his mistreated garden.
The scene of Jongho ripping someone's heart out right in front of her, played over and over in her head. Previously thinking it was just a fever dream. She kept thinking about how Jongho protected her, even if Seonghwa had ordered him. Maybe Jongho didn't hate her as much as she thought.
San, on the other hand, freaked out when he came to from his broken neck, not calming until he saw her alive. San had more reason to kill her than their enemies, so worrying about her well being and risking his life for her, confused her the most out of the situation.
"Are you okay in there?" Hongjoong's voice on the other side of the door pulled her out of the devouring thoughts.
Eunha took a deep breath and sat up in the tub. "Yeah, I'm getting out now."
She offered to let Wooyoung stay in her room with her, already knowing that none of them are going to leave her alone, and for feeling bad that his door is temporarily gone. He happily accepted, earning a glare from two certain vampires and a hybrid.
"Do you need any help?" The hybrid asked, voice slightly muffled.
"No, I can do this." Eunha giggled as she stepped out of the water, grabbing a cloth towel to wrap around her.
     Hongjoong stood, leaned against the wall next to the wash room door, waiting for Eunha to finish. He was about to ask her if she was okay again but the door opened.
     His attention turned to her, she walked out in loose black trousers, white fitted shirt with ruffled sleeves, black corset, and laced black boots. "How do I look? Could pass for a pirate, hm?" She twirled around in her outfit, showing off to the drooling hybrid.
     "Stunning, you look like one of us now." Hongjoong smiled, taking her hand in his own. "Shall we?"
     She nodded and followed him out of the room, he led her to the dining room where the other seven vampires sat and chatted amongst themselves.
     When she entered the room, it went silent and all eyes were on her. Eunha didn't know how to react or what to say, instead bowing before placing herself in the chair. "What are we having, boys?"

     The room was filled with laughter as the vampires went from sharing battle stories to baby Jongho stories. "I'm telling you, he had all of us running around the castle, looking for his tiny ass, several times!" Yunho exclaimed, causing the others to laugh.
     Eunha looked at the youngest vampire, noticing a small smile from him as Yunho continued on. "He didn't stop doing it until he was at least fifteen."
     Yeosang chimed in. "And you wouldn't think there would be many places for a growing teenager to hide, but he found them."
     "One time, he went a week where he pranked all of us." Wooyoung finished his glass of wine, looking at the Jongho who laughed at the thought.
"Oh my gods, it was crazy." Seonghwa placed his face in the palm of his hand, groaning.
"He kept hiding shit from us, he hid San's violin bow and he couldn't find it for weeks." Mingi replied, laughing at San who spoke next.
"He kept rearranging Mingi's plants, every time he fixed them Jongho was right behind him messing with them again."
"He even locked Seonghwa in the dungeon and left him there for hours, it's practically sound proof, none of us knew where he was until we asked Jongho and he was like 'oh shit!'." It was the funniest shit ever, Hwa was about to kill him." Mingi laughed so hard he began hitting the table.
"He also mixed up all the books in Yeosang's library. All." San emphasized all, Yeosang gave a glare at the smiling Jongho. "He would just hide or misplace little things, and every time he would laugh when we asked him."
"Poor Hongjoong though.." Yunho giggled, staring at their smiling captain. "Jongho took off all the keys on his piano and hid them all over the place, Joong spent months trying to find all the pieces before he could play again."
"Wait," Eunha looked at Hongjoong. "You can play the piano?!"
San turned his attention to the human. "I can play the violin!"
"Fuck your violin." Eunha looked at San before turning back to Hongjoong. "I've never seen one but I've heard of played right, they can make the most beautiful music.."
Hongjoong smiled at Eunha's enthusiasm towards his skills with the piano. "I'll have to play for you sometime."
San scoffed, looking at the two who were staring into each others eyes. "I would love that.."
"Yah, make out already, just do it elsewhere." San scowled at them, Seonghwa turned towards the blonde vampire and slapped his arm harshly. San hissed slightly through his teeth, turning the glare towards the vampire seated next to him.
Hongjoong cleared his throat and stood up, everyone turned their eyes to him. "It's about that time, my rut will be here any day now so it's probably best I leave tonight."
San laughed, making them look at him. "You have Eunha now." He said bluntly.
Eunha gave San a death glare, snarling her lip at him. "No, I'm not a rapist and I wouldn't involve her in something so violent."
"Oh come on, if she begged you I'm sure you would do it."
"Shut the fuck up San!"