ninety two;

San was still standing in his place, watching Jongho. He softly caressed her face, staring into her eyes. Seonghwa was sitting in the chair by the door, as if guarding the room. He seemed off in his own little world, mind replaying Hongjoong's words.
     The blonde vampires hands clenched at the sight of Jongho with her. Only because he couldn't.
     No, he wouldn't. No matter what he feels in his chest, he mustn't.
     Yeosang strolled in with a glass of water, helping her sit up slightly to drink it. San laid his eyes on the tall vampire that sat in the chair. "What did he say?"
     Seonghwa left his mind and met eyes with San.  "Why do you want to know?"
     "Because we all fucking want to know." The blonde snapped back, the tension in the room immediately thickening.
     "What he said should wait and come from his mouth, it is not my place."
     San growled and left the room, Yunho walking in as he trailed out. Eunha saw him and immediately smiled, the vampire kneeling down beside of her. "How are you feeling?"
     "Like I've been dragged by a horse." Yunho took a hold of her hand and kissed it.
     "Are you hungry?" She shook her head, eyes falling on the door San just left from.

     Later that night, Seonghwa was sitting on the edge of the bed, beside the human. He stared down at her with a blank expression, fingers fixing every strand in her hair. "You know.." He couldn't think of the words to tell her. "There's nothing you or him could have done.. to stop it. That wasn't.."
     "I know.. it wasn't him." His expression saddened.
     "I would have given my life.. trying to protect you. If I had just known.." The vampire looked down, a tear leaving his eye. He pulled her from her spot and into his arms, holding tightly. "I'm sorry.."
     Eunha let a sob leave her mouth. "It's no one's fault-"
     "No, it's San's." Seonghwa pulled away from the hug. "He pissed Hongjoong off and forced us all to leave. Now he's never going to forgive himself for what he did to you. And I'll make sure San does the same."
     Eunha latched onto his arm, keeping him from leaving. "Seonghwa.. you aren't really blaming San.. are you?"
     "How can you not?" His eyebrows knitted together. "Eunha.. he's done nothing but torture you since you got here.. fucks sake he raped you!"
     "And Hongjoong didn't?" Her question threw him off, looking down at the bed. "That's what I thought.." She paused for a moment, waiting for him to interject but he did not. "Don't forget the only one of you who didn't torture me was Yeosang and Yunho."
     Seonghwa sighed. "You're right.. Im sorry. But I will still blame San, why can't you?"
     "Because I just can't.. I can't see any reason he is at fault.. he set the events in motion but he didn't make Joong go into a rut.. that's not enough to blame him." Seonghwa clenched his teeth, realizing she was right. "He may have done some terrible things to me.. but I can't help but care.."
     Seonghwa kissed her forehead and stood up. "I'll be back." He was gone in an instant, leaving her alone, or so she thought.

Now Playing;
Sink or Swim by Artemas

     San opened the door minutes after Seonghwa left, closing it behind him. She watched him draw closer, until he was at the foot of the door.
     He heard their conversation. But it didn't make him feel any better about himself, because Seonghwa was right.
     She let him into her head, letting him see everything. His hands cracked the wooden foot post, he felt himself get physically nauseated.
     San leaned forward, staring at the floor to hide his face away from her. "I'm sorry.."
     "San, this isn't anyone's fault." Eunha was surprised by his words, but so did the last thing he said to her. "Especially not yours."
     He pulled himself together and straightened up, looking back at her. He didn't say anything, continuing to stare and watch it happen in her mind. "What are you hiding from me?"
     "I don't know what you mean."
     "You can see everything I do, just by looking into my eyes. I can only know what you or the others tell me. Now fucking spill it."
     "It's too late now." San didn't break eye contact. Her jaw clenched.
     "Stop being so fucking vague! Why can't you just tell me?!" Her voice raised and he sighed, letting go of the bed post.
     "Why do you want to know?"
     "Because it involves me, I deserve to know." She was sitting up now, body screaming at her but she didn't care.
     "Lay back down, you need all the rest you can get." She didn't listen to him, pressing more.
     "Stop changing the subject." She snapped at him. "Have your feelings for me changed or something?"
     San was hovering over her in seconds, shoving her to the mattress. He pinned her wrists at her sides. He wasn't rough like he normally was, only enough to get his point across. But that seemed to back fire.
     "Why the fuck would you think that?" His tone was harsh.
     "You're suddenly caring, you might act like you don't but I can fucking tell. Not to mention all the questionable things you've said to me." San stared down at her with a clenched jaw. "Weeks ago you wouldn't have batted an eye at what he did to me. Now you're just as mad as Seonghwa."
     San didn't know what to say, he kept his mouth shut and that only made her keep going. "You care about me."
     "No, I only care about the blood running through your veins."
     "Okay, then drain me. Kill me." Eunha didn't miss a beat, keeping her eyes locked with the vampire. He could see she wasn't bluffing.
     "Hongjoong would kill me." He replied cooly.
     "That's never stopped you before." She was right, he didn't care about what the hybrid told him. He never listened to him, only getting worse when she came along. "You're lying to me."
     "Eunha, just fucking drop it."
     "No, I won't fucking drop it." The vampire was leaning down closer to her.
     "It doesn't matter now, I can't have you." Eunha's heart skipped in her chest.
     "Choi San," San laced a hand in her scalp and yanked her head backwards, giving him a full view of her neck. "just admit it.."
     He didn't speak this time, trailing his lips around her neck. He bit the underside of her jaw with his human teeth, causing her to whimper.
     San captured her lips with his, slipping his tongue in. Eunha moaned into the kiss, he deepened it as their tongues mingled together. 
     The vampire pulled away from her. "There's a reason I fucking hate you, Eunha."