thirty one;

"We're warning you. Leave. Now." San took a step forward, the vampire, James, started laughing before he gave the others a glance. They all looked at Oliver, who was only feet from Seonghwa at this point.
     "Look around, this is a pretty unfair fight. Your gonna lose." The one Yeosang knew as Elijah, set his eyes on the corridor towards Wooyoung's room.
     "I think you'll find out who loses if you don't leave." Seonghwa chimed in, feeling the tension grow thicker in the room.
     "Make you a deal," Oliver eyed the four that stood their ground, piecing together they were blocking the corridor where the sweet smell of mortal drifted from. "Hand over the human, and we will leave."
     San gritted his teeth. "That's our food supply, get your own."
     "We've traveled a long way to visit, it's only well mannered to feed your guests." The one known as Benjamin piped in, slowly stepping his way closer to San, who noticed his every move.
     "No one invited you, therefore you aren't welcome, we don't owe you shit." Wooyoung replied.
     "We aren't leaving on an empty stomach."
      Oliver gave a nod towards Benjamin, who attended to dart around San and into the hallway, but San was faster and grabbed the vampire, throwing him into the wall before snapping his neck, knocking him unconscious.
     Oliver and two others jumped on Seonghwa, trying to over power him but he shoved his hand into one of their chest, ripping his heart out and killing him permanently. He threw him to the side before pulling the one on his back, and throwing him into the nearby wall.
     James and William jumped Yeosang but he was quick enough to snap one of their necks, the other one grabbing ahold of him and getting him in a head lock.
     Wooyoung sped past the other two who tried to out maneuver him, grabbing one's arm and ripping it off entirely, hitting the other one across the face. The force of the hit, sent them hurdling across the room, smashing into a mirror on the wall.
     San grabbed the vampire who struggled with Yeosang in the head lock, kicking him in the knee and snapping it backwards. The vampire yelled in pain and fell over, San shoved his hand through his chest and ripped his heart out.
     Both vampires attacked Wooyoung, overpowering him and snapping his neck, leaving him unconscious on the floor. One went to rip his heart out but San ran over and threw him back, turning his attention to the vampire that had one arm.
     Yeosang grabbed one of the vampires that ran at Seonghwa, throwing him to the side. The vampire was quick enough to grab Yeosang, pulling them both as they hit the wall, breaking through and fell onto the floor in the kitchen area.
     Oliver and Seonghwa continued to struggle with each other, Seonghwa let his fangs come out before he bit into Oliver's shoulder, tearing and ripping skin. Oliver did the same as they began biting each other. Seonghwa shoved him back, jumping on him and landing powerful punches to his face and abdomen.
     Benjamin and James both woke up from unconsciousness. They stared at each other before Benjamin nodded towards Oliver, motioning for him to help.
     James ran over and grabbed Seonghwa, throwing him off to help Oliver up before they jumped him.
     San was attacked by the two, going for the one armed vampire. The other one caught him off guard by grabbed his shoulders and throwing him onto the floor before snapping his neck. The one armed vampire, Lucas, ran over to Benjamin while the other grabbed ahold of Seonghwa, letting Oliver beat and punch him.
     The vampire that was fighting with Yeosang came out of the kitchen alone, looking at Benjamin who encouraged him to follow. The three vampire made their way down the corridor, following the human scent. They got to a door where it was strongest, Benjamin stoped them. He ushered them to listen, heading two heartbeats in the room.

     Seonghwa looked over and saw the unconscious bodies of Wooyoung and San, seeing no sign of Yeosang. Three of the six vampires left were no where to be seen. Seonghwa yelled loudly as he broke free from the vampire, grabbing one and throwing him over his shoulder, snapping his spine in one motion, using the limp body to throw at the other two. "Jongho!! Now!!"

     Jongho heard all the heart beats in the mansion thumping in his ears, almost covering the yell he heard from Seonghwa. At that time, Wooyoung's door busted down, revealing three unfamiliar vampires.
     Eunha woke from her slumber when she heard a loud crash and bang, eyes barely opening to see Jongho standing in the middle of the room, the door was no longer attached to the wall, instead it was halfway across the room at the foot of the bed.
     Three unfamiliar silhouettes entered the room, her vision made it seem like it was all in slow motion. She watched one come towards her but Jongho was in between in them in seconds, hand through his chest.
     Eunha watched it all unfold in slow motion, Jongho snapping and slaughtering the other two before he dashed out of the room.
     Jongho found all of his mates lying on the floor, except for Seonghwa who was being held down by two vampires, the other seconds away from removing his heart.
     Seonghwa watched as the vampire in front of him shoved his hand into his chest, hand wrapped around his slow beating heart, but the vampire stopped moving. His hand went slack and was yanked from his chest, heart still intact.
     Seonghwa watched Oliver fall to the ground, hole through his chest, heart in Jongho's palm. Jongho let it roll off his hand but before it hit the floor, he had the other two's hearts in each hand. Seonghwa looked up to see Jongho's face, blood splattered all over his front.
     Eunha was still laying in her bed, almost wondering if this was all a fever dream or a hallucination from the illness, but she drifted back off into unconsciousness.
     Jongho let his arms slack, bloody hearts plopping on the floor, extending a hand out to help up his older vampire. Seonghwa took his hand and stood up, looking around at all the damage and blood that littered the room.
     "Check Yeosang, he's the only one I didn't see go down. Woo and San will be awake here soon."
     Jongho trailed off to find Yeosang, finding him unconscious in the kitchen area floor. He picked him up and brought him to the common room, laying him next to Wooyoung and San.
     "Are you gonna be alright?" Jongho asked Seonghwa, noticing the bite marks that littered his upper body.
     "Yeah, I'll be fine. Will just take longer to heal. Is Eunha okay?" Seonghwa sat down on the couch after he lifted it back to its original position.
     "Yeah, I don't think she was awake for any of it. Her heart rate is still steady, not sure if the illness is getting worse or not."
     "You did great, by the way. You held your frenzy side being locked in a room alone with Eunha, and if you hadn't been here we would all be dead." Seonghwa stared at the youngest vampire, admiring. "Sometimes I wonder if we did a good job raising you. You weren't introduced to a lot of things we were. But seeing what you did today, I now know that we did just fine."