ending;

Eunha sat down at the dinner table, after setting all the food down for her family. Her two siblings sat side by side on her left, giggling amongst themselves.
Her mother was seated to her right, and in walked her father who kissed her mother on the lips and smiled at his children. "This looks wonderful dear. Thank you for helping your mother out."
"Of course, anything for you. Now dig in before it gets cold."

"Did you ever fall in love?" Eunha asked her mother, they were both outside, just the two of them, seated on their porch.
"With your father." She replied with a smile.
"No, I mean before that. Did you ever love someone you couldn't have?"
Her mother sat staring at her for a moment before she answered. "There was a man, he was young and charming. He was everything I wanted. I was very much still young, we courted for a while but my parents forbid it because I was meant for your father."
"Do you ever regret marrying father?"
"Honey, it wasn't my choice-"
"I know, but if you could change it, would you have married him instead?"
Her mother didn't hesitate to answer. "Yes, I would. I love your father and I love you and your siblings. But that man was the love of my life."
"I'm sorry you couldn't be with him, maybe in another life you'll meet again and things will be different."
"Maybe."

ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, We have come to the END OF DESIRE. Thank you all so much for the support and love and comments. I appreciate them all!! There will be a SECOND book.

Book 2 will be named CRESCENT, cover is at the top!

Now if everything goes right, I'll start publishing in January of next year, MAYBE towards Christmas as a gift for you guys! I'll definitely let you know and I also have something else planned I want to add.

It's like a sneak peek into book 2, a book trailer ig? Anyway I'll publish it towards beginning of December.

But it is goodbye for now my lovely's. Again thank you all so much for reading and I'll see you again!! 🤍🤍