one-hundred five;

It started out with Yeosang explaining it in his best words to Jongho before he tried on the older vampire.
      Yeosang seethed in response when the vampire latched onto his neck, jerking him away. "Aish, did you even listen to what I said?"
     Jongho wiped his mouth and seemed to stare at the floor, concentrating. "It's alright, Yeosang. He can't learn on the first try." Eunha walked towards the younger vampire, clinging to his shoulders. "I'll take my chances. I can handle the pain."
The older vampire thought for a moment. "If it gets too much I'm pulling you apart." She silently thanked him with her eyes before facing Jongho.
The vampire seemed nervous, Yeosang could smell it and she could feel it. "I don't think this is a good idea-"
"Jongho, you need to learn this, other wise every time you feed on her it's excruciating pain." The blonde stepped behind the raven, holding on his shoulders. "You can do this."
He took a deep breath before leaning towards her stretched neck, finding the place he wanted.
A shrill filled her ears from his fangs poking out, pausing and then sinking into the flesh. Immediately, her senses were on fire, sparking pain racing through every vein. A scream left her mouth while her hands gripped his arms.
Jongho lurched away as soon as he heard her yell, slamming back into Yeosang. "I can't do it! Not knowing I'm hurting her!"
He was whipped around by the other, facing Yeosang. "Jongho, listen to me, you can do this. If Wooyoung can learn it, so can you."
Eunha watched them, heart swelling as it seemed to work on Jongho. He calmed down and took a few deep breaths. "It's simple. All you have to do is concentrate. Don't let the blood lust drive you, you want your mind in control." The younger nodded in response, closing his eyes. "Now, try on me one more time."
He did, going slower. Yeosang didn't yank away from him this time, a smile growing on his lips. "Jongho.. you're doing it.."
He immediately pulled away and stared at his counterpart. "Really?"
Eunha watched them promisingly, enjoying the smiles on their faces. The younger left out a laugh of glee, almost jumping up and down. Her heart warmed in her chest and their eyes caught gazes. "Your turn, angel."
In between her legs quivered, still drenched from Mingi. Her heart also jumped in her chest, they both heard it. His new found confidence flourished, using his index finger to motion her closer. She seemed to follow, drawing closer to them.
Yeosang stepped to the side, eyeing them.
Once she was close enough, his arm reached around her back and pulled her against him, while the other hand steadied on her neck.
His lips attached to the opposite side, sending shivers all down her limbs. He took a moment to enjoy the way she trembled against him before piercing the flesh.
Eunha tensed instantly, waiting for the awful pain, but there was nothing. Until there was something.
Crippling pleasure slammed into her, legs immediately losing their balance. If it hadn't been for his grip, she would have slipped out of his hold.
It was instant, a pool of hot fluids soaked in the place where Mingi had been intimately. Moans flew from her mouth, piercing Jongho's ear and traveling straight to his cock.
Yeosang and Jongho were hit with the intense aroma of her arousal, the blondes hands clenched at his sides.
The raven haired vampire pushed her spazzing body towards the sofa, laying her down on it. "What the fuck are you doing?"
The vampire pulled away from her neck, eyes still their dark shade. He was in full control. "I'd rather not have to hold her up the whole time."
Jongho didn't give the blonde another word or thought, turning back to her neck. Eunha was only given a few moments to calm herself before the euphoria came back full swing.
Her arms gripped the sleeves of his shirt, back arching. Their torsos met and the vampire rolled his hips down against hers.
"Jongho, I will remove from this room entirely." Yeosang was fuming, ready to rip him away.
He was ignored, he could only stand and watch the scene unfold, in his room. He was cursing to himself, part of him wants to yank them apart and the other side screamed for him to stay and watch. He felt sick to his stomach, his chest was aching, and his cock was throbbing. He kept questioning himself, was he really going to let this go farther?
He wanted to leave, he wanted to stop them, he wanted to join, he wanted to not feel so jealous. He wanted to turn back time and be the first to touch her. He couldn't leave, he wouldn't put her in danger by leaving them.
Yeosang forced himself to stay in his place, no matter how hard it was to do so.
Eunha was a whimpering mess at this point, and the vampire pulled away. Jongho for the first time since he was turned, was satisfied yet unsatisfied at the same time.
His blood lust calmed but it didn't faze the tightness in his pants. He stared down into her blurred eyes. She stared back, entranced in his features.
The vampire decided to test her, grinding his hard on against her pelvis. Eunha moaned back, following his movements.
That's all it took, both completely forgetting about the third party still advising the room. Jongho yanked the pants around her hips down completely, removing them entirely.
Eunha stared up at the vampire, noticing the sweat that began to coat his forehead. Her legs fell on each side of his hips, giving him and Yeosang full view of her dripping core.
"You can stay or leave. But I've already shared her once." Jongho gave Yeosang a look, half respectfully to his hyung and other half 'don't come near us or else'.
The blonde had no intent of going near them unless necessary. They were both consenting adults, and no matter how enraged it made him to watch his younger brother have her before him just like everyone else, if she wanted it, he would let her have it.
Jongho turned his attention back to the almost bare human, ripping the shirt off completely. Her perked breasts were on full display and both their cocks twitched.
The younger decided to ignore them for now, slipping two fingers into her heat. "Jongho!" She startled from the sudden intrusion, hand wrapping around his wrist.
His moan gave her cold chills, fingers reaching deeper. They were experimental at first, but eventually grazed her nerves, making her body jolt away.
He followed with a smirk, paying attention to nothing but it. His other hand held her hips firmly against the cushions, not wanting her to get away. "Please.."
Her knees tried closing around his hand but he shoved them apart and leaned down closer, mouth engulfing one of her tits.
His tongue swirled around the bud, adding to her already climbing pleasure.
Yeosang memorized every single detail in her bare skin, the way she moved and the noises that left her lips. He was too engulfed in her to be angry or jealous anymore.
     She came a second later, clenching around his slender fingers. The vampire had enough of waiting, removing his cock from his pants and aligning it with her.
     "Yeosang.." Jongho was still staring deep into her eyes.
     The blonde was focused on her face now, watching the way she stared up at Jongho. "Yes?"
     "I don't think I can control myself.." His body was frozen and a dreadful feeling settling in his lower stomach, another very familiar feeling crawling it's way all over his body and into his mind and chest.
     "I won't let you hurt her. I'll snap your neck before the thought even comes."
     That's all he needed, sheathing himself immediately. The human trembled under him and a scream ripped from her mouth. He didn't give her a moment, starting his abusive pace, hands finding her shaking hips.
     The blonde had no shame, entranced by the younger vampires cock disappearing within her. Her moans were music to his ears and her body played at Jongho's fingertips.
     Eunha slapped a hand over the back of the sofa for grip while the other caught his bicep, trying to ground herself in the swirling euphoria. "Jongho.. fuck.."
      "Shh.. don't speak, let me hear those pretty little sounds, angel.." The vampire made a couple sharp thrusts, enjoying the noises that were ripped from her lungs.
     Her cunt clenched around him tightly, making him falter. He pulled out and flipped her over, shoving her bare front against the lenient cushion.
     The vampire was about to enter her again but the blonde stopped them, stepping towards the sweaty pair. He growled but the blonde shushed him. "You'll thank me after."
     Her skin felt like fire against his palms, jerking her hips up to align with the younger vampires'. He slid a palm down her spine, shoving her upper body against the cushion. He let the younger take control, placing his hands where the blonde showed him. "Now, fuck her good for me."
     Jongho didn't have to be told twice, shoving his cock back inside her warm depths.
     The snapping of his hips jarred moans and whines from her, the tip slamming past her spot and directly into her cervix. Her hands snatched onto the arm of the sofa, trying to drag herself from the sharp pains.
     Jongho realized her movements and yanked her back against him, placing a hand on the back of her neck to keep her still.
     The noises that left her mouth were mixed between a yelp and a moan, pain and pleasure crashing over her in repetitive waves. "Oh my Gods! Jongho!"
     Yeosang had stepped back, but stayed within distance to keep the vampire at bay. The jealousy was starting to get to him again.
     The younger vampire sped him his hips, yanking hers back in sync. Her pleasured whines turned to pained cries. The pain engulfed the euphoria, it snapped the blonde from the blistering jealousy that settled in his stomach.
     Yeosang laced a hand with the raven hair of the vampire, forcing him back. He didn't entirely rip the younger off, only allowing the him to thrust so far.
     Eunha mewled in response, leaning back against his rapid moving hips, finding the depth she wanted. "Don't forget.. she's fragile." He kept Jongho in his place, forced to stare down at her arched and glistening body.
     Yeosang couldn't look away, he got a close view of the way her body moved and danced with his. Jongho didn't even seem fazed that he was being held back, still shoving his hips against hers.
     "You're doing so good for us, my Goddess.." His words made her core fluttered and the younger vampire moaned, jerking his hips as hard as he could.
     "Yeosang!" The thrust pulled a moan from her mouth, the blonde froze and the jealousy came back full force. It should be him fucking her like this, but no he was watching his younger and inexperienced brother do it before him, again.
     Rage filled his senses and the thought of letting Jongho go lingered in his mind. But instead he shoved him back down on her, letting him do as he pleased to her.
    Yeosang told her and himself he would never be mad at her, for any reason, but he lied. There was no more waiting for her to ask, to beg, to give him any sign she wanted it. He should have known she did, but he was waiting for the green light.
     Jongho latched onto her hips again and slammed intently against them, skin slapping rang in the room. His cock started punching her cervix again, filling her with more pained pleasure and shoved her to climax.
     Her tongue couldn't produce words, only moans and whimpers, and the sounds that mixed. The orgasm crashed over her, all strength gone now, only held up by the vampires clamped hands on her hips.
     Yeosang's jaw clenched and let go of the youngest, walking over to the chair across the room and seated himself.
     Eunha watched him, their eyes meeting. She could see the jealousy all over him, almost able to smell it. But Jongho's overbearing scent clouded her senses along with the strong aroma of their arousals.
    A huge waft of lemon cleared her senses, a hint of fresh spring grass peeking through.
     Jongho grew closer to his release, hips sputtering and cock twitching. His pace grew more frantic and his moans turned to soft whines.
     A small bubble in her lower stomach began expanding the more he pounded his cock against her spot. He didn't stop or slow, gaze locked on her pussy lips stretched around him as he disappeared and reappeared from her cunt.
     She was stretched around him tightly, but his hips stopped when she clenched around him. "Fuck.. angel.. so tight.. almost hurts me.."
     Jongho snapped his hips a couple times, listening intently to the whimpers before starting his harsh pace again.
     He didn't stop again until he was pushing them over the edge. They both let out moans in unison, her eyes still staring intently with Yeosang's, and he was very much pissed.
     "Hate to interrupt, but I need you to leave Jongho."