eight;

Eunha was slightly mad at Yeosang for leaving her without telling her where the library was. But she half believed he did this on purpose. She shook her head, finally deciding to leave Hongjoong's room before the hybrid returned with a game she didn't want to play.
Nervously walking out into the hallway, finding it to be extremely long with more doors than she can count. "Great, I'm gonna get lost in here." Eunha tried her best to find the library, but she found every empty room she could possibly come across.
More time went on of her searching for said place, but only getting more and more lost. How big was this place? Was it really large enough to hide eight vampires? Even if she couldn't find the library or better yet Yeosang, she was at least hoping she could run into one of the others, so they could take her to the library. But she wasn't finding anyone.
The silent prayer was soon answered, she bumped into someone, quite literally. Eunha started to fall backwards but a hand on her waist caught her from moving anymore. Eunha looked up at the vampire she had stumbled into.
The one vampire she secretly hoped she wouldn't run into, Seonghwa. Eunha got to her feet and he let go, staring down at her with his emotionless face, almost as if silently asking where the hell she was going.
"I'm supposed to meet Yeosang.. but I can't find the library.." Eunha's voice couldn't get any lower, but it wasn't a problem since she was talking to someone who could hear ten times better than her.
Seonghwa continued to stare down at her, not moving a muscle. "Could you point me in the right direction?"
The tall, brooding vampire knew pointing her in the right direction would surely get her even more lost, so he grabbed ahold of her wrist and pulled her with him.
The clueless human followed him without a word, almost wanting to thank him but she knew he wouldn't take the thanks or even reply for that matter. His grip on her was tight, but not enough to hurt or bruise, just enough to show he was in control.
Seonghwa led, more like dragged, her down a bunch of unfamiliar hallways. No wonder she couldn't find the library. He finally stopped in front of two large doors, almost the size of the castles main doors.
He let go of her wrist and started to walk away. "Thank you, Seonghwa." He stopped and slightly turned his head to look at her as she bowed, turning back to the library doors.
Seonghwa was gone before her hands ever reached for the door handles, pushing on them to find herself in the biggest library she had ever seen. Her mouth gapped at the endless rows of books, this had to be the brightest room in the castle.
Finally spotting Yeosang in the very back, organizing a shelf of books, she waved for his attention. "You made it!"
"Yeah, not without getting myself lost first."
Yeosang made his way towards her. "You'll probably find yourself doing that more than once."
"Is this where you spend most of your time?" Eunha touched the golden framing on the book shelves.
"This is one of those places, yes. It's beautiful isn't it?"
"Absolutely stunning. I've never seen anything like it in my life. You must really love books." Eunha replied, mouth still gapping at the room she was in.
"Anything in particular you like to read?" Yeosang asked, taking his attention from the book and looking at her.
Eunha thought for a moment, she never really had a preference. Anytime she could get her hands on a book, she took it, it didn't matter what it was about. "Adventure." She loved romance novels, that seemed to be the most she got ahold of which she didn't mind, but she loved every adventurous tale.
Scanning the shelves, the vampire searched for a specific book, before zooming over and grabbing it off the shelf, opening it and flipping through the pages crazy fast. She watched him with amazement, intrigued at his ability to read cover to cover in a matter of seconds.
Eunha was confused for a second until he looked straight into her eyes and they were no longer in the castle library. She was no longer standing in front of him, nor was she wearing her dress. She was dressed in black cloth pants, animal hide boots, and a white loose fitted shirt.
She was on the back of a saddled horse running at full speed. Her hands where already grasping the reigns, as if she already knew what to do. "Oh my god! What is happening?!"
The vampire came speeding up beside of her, laughing away. "We're on an adventure!" He was riding a white horse and she was riding black horse.
Her adrenaline was pumping through her body, this felt so real. She can't wrap her head around it. "If you're flair is mind control, then how am I able to feel all of this?!" Eunha had to speak up as the wind was making it hard for her to hear him speak.
"Only our minds are here! Our bodies are back in the library at the castle! You could think of it as a very realistic dream!" Yeosang explained. "Now enjoy the view! I can only do this for a few minutes!"
Eunha took a deep breath and did as he said, actually taking a look at the view around her. They were running through a large field with a breathtaking view of a mountain range to her left. Eunha smiled and breathed. She started pulling on the reigns without even thinking as did Yeosang and they slowed to a stop.
The both of the got off their horses and sat down in the meadow, enjoying the view of the mountains. "This is one amazing gift you have."
Yeosang smiled, looking over at her. "It is if used properly." Her gaze changed to him.
"What do you mean?"
"I've used it for horrible purposes, back when I was still new to being a vampire. My hyungs tried to help me through it, but they were still new at it too, and poor Hongjoong had it worse than all of us. Not to mention it was right in middle of the golden age of piracy, so no matter what we did, there was blood shed." He replied, not looking away from her.
"You guys fought pirates?" Eunha asked. "How long have you been around?"
"It's a long story for another time, we should get back before I completely drain my energy."
Within seconds they were back standing in the library, the book still in his hand. "Follow me, I'd like to show you something." Yeosang led them out of the library and into the hallway, walking down it a bit more before he came to a halt. Eunha didn't notice it as she was too busy watching his very sexy back, causing her to clash into him. It was like running into a brick wall, Eunha was able to steady herself and didn't fall backwards. Yeosang turned and looked at her, raising his eyebrow. "Sorry, you stopped too quickly and I didn't notice."
She bowed at him apologetically, while he shook his head with a smile, turning to face the wall, looking at a painting of six pirates on a pirate ship. Eunha stared at it as well, not sure why he brought her to look at it. "What am I supposed to be looking at?"
"Look closer, you'll see why." He urged her to step forward. Eunha did and paid attention to the detail. She then looked at the faces of the pirates and that's when she seen it. She found Yeosang and placed her finger on it. "That's you. It's all of you."
"Well it's not all of us. Wooyoung and Jongho didn't come around until mid eighteen hundreds. But yes, we did fight pirates, because we were pirates." Yeosang explained.
"Well that explains the out-of-century clothing choice." Eunha laughed, looking at the other vampires in the picture. Her eyes landed on Seonghwa, he was just as terrifying and godlike in the picture. "But that's really cool Yeosang, bet you guys were the best pirates out there, being immortal and all."
"Yeah, no one stood a chance against us."