twenty six;

"And just where do you think you're going?"
     Eunha gulped at his question. "Y-you walked away. I thought.. we were finished." Eunha was barely about to get that sentence out.
     Seonghwa grabbed her by the throat and threw her on the bed. "Do I need to fuck it into your brain that we aren't finished until I say we are?"
     After what Seonghwa had said and the way he was just standing there staring at her like that, it awakened something in her. "I don't know, do you?"
     Something in Seonghwa's eyes snapped and his neck slowly tilted to the side. "You wanna say that again?"
     Eunha should have turned back but she was already in too deep to back down now. "I said," She sat up on her knees, "I don't know, do you?" She laid it out slower than she realized, immediately regretting this whole decision.

Now Playing;
S&M by Rihanna

     Large form physically shuddered, his demeanor going from slightly playful to seriously pissed. Seonghwa slowly leaned down until his face was inches from hers. "I'll take that as a yes." His hands caught the front of her nightgown, ripping it completely off her body.
     Eunha gasped loudly, stunned at his actions. She was on her back, thighs pushed to her chest, and legs hanging over Seonghwa's broad shoulders. His cock was shoved back into her aching hole, but from a new angle. Eunha's hands flew up and placed against his muscles thighs, using what little strength she had against him to push against them.
     Seonghwa shows no mercy as he begins to slam his hips into hers, each thrust his bulbous head was jabbing against her cervix. Eunha throws her head against the pillow, letting out a scream.
     He harshly grabs her jaw, forcing her to look him in the face. "Look at me while I fuck you." Eunha couldn't speak words, instead nodding her head. "Use your words brat, you had no problem doing so earlier."
     "Y-y-yes... S-Seongh-wa." Eunha tried to choke out in between his thrusts.
     Seonghwa pulled all the way out before slamming back in with a snap of his hips, stopping his motions completely. "When my cock is this deep inside of you, my name is not Seonghwa."
     "Yes sir!" Eunha whined, bucking her hips at the lack of friction, only feeling the throb in his cock. "Please.."
     Beginning his brutal pace again, once satisfied with her response. He sat up straight, pulling her legs with him and hugging them against his chest as he went slower but definitely rougher, hitting her g-spot every time.
     Eunha tried to grab onto the sheets for support but at the rate Seonghwa was rocking into her, she wasn't able to keep a good grip. Seonghwa kept his slow, brutal pace, watching her reactions carefully.
     From this angle, Eunha can feel every inch of him slid in and out of her. Seonghwa took his eyes off of hers for a second, looking down to watch it disappear in her before reappearing.
     Everything was so overstimulated after her last orgasm, she was crying from the sensitivity, squirming around as he continued his assault. Seonghwa picked up the pace before stopping completely and pulling out. "Not so tough now are we, my little brat?"
     Seonghwa picked her up and stood up with her in his arms, sitting on the edge of the bed and placing each of her legs around his waist. She was now sitting on his lap, legs crossed around his back and arms around his shoulders. "You're gonna need to hold yourself up, can you do that?" Eunha let out a whine but nodded, hoping that was enough of an answer for him.
     He hummed in her ear, grabbing her ass cheeks and penetrating her on him. Eunha whimpered at the agonizing pleasure as he slowly met his hips with hers, her head rolled on his shoulder as she tried to keep her grip around his neck but it seemingly got harder to do so each thrust.
     Seonghwa kept them at the slow, agonizing pace for a few minutes, giving her time to rest before he finished her off. Every other thrust he was purposefully hitting her g-spot. Eunha bit down on his shoulder to try and keep herself awake and lucid but this sexy man against her was making it impossible.
     Immediately he felt his orgasm start to build, he stopped, picked her up with him and places her back against the bed, still inside of her.
     "Look into my eyes, doll." Seonghwa grabbed her ankles that were still around his waist and spread them in front of him, slamming into her. Eunha had trouble doing so but once their eyes locked, her body froze and tingles ran up and down her each part of her body.
     Moments later, he started a very fast and brutal pace; now satisfied with the mess underneath him, he chased after his own pleasure. It didn't take long but before he was able to bust, Eunha felt every bit of her orgasm rush through every nerve, she felt like she was being electrocuted, thrown in an ice bath, and set on fire all in one massive euphoric and painful explosion. Eunha couldn't move, couldnt scream, couldn't grab onto anything for support.
     Seonghwa watched her eyes roll back in her head and he dropped his control, feeling and watching her body twitch and convulse before she completely passed out and went limp under him. Seonghwa continued to thrust into her, chasing his orgasm. Seconds later he let out an almost high pitched moan before releasing himself inside of her.
     He looked down at the beauty below him, panting from his slight workout. He pulled out and picked her up, bringing her to his washroom to clean her up a bit, sitting her on the counter and wiping her down with a damp towel.
     Once he was done, he brought them back into his room and laid her on his bed, pulling her to his chest.