twenty;

Now Playing;
if u think i'm pretty by Artemas

     It was happening again, the sleep dream, Seonghwa was her demon. As if he wasn't terrifying enough as a vampire, he has to be her sleep demon too.
     Seonghwa was on top of her in seconds, needing no need to hush or pin her, as his eyes were already taking care of that.
     This was all too real for her, but she knew she was dreaming, she had to be. She continued to believe it even when she felt his cold fingers graze her cheek, his head tilting while an evil smirk pulled at his lips. He then grabbed the side of her neck, his thumb digging into the underside of her jawline; she could feel it right next to her tongue. Her head was forced to look up as his lips met her neck in a harsh kiss.
     Once he was done, he used his hand to pull her face back to look him in his eyes. His hands disappeared from her skin and moved elsewhere.
     Eunha could feel his hands move down the outside of her thighs, leading towards the bottom of her nightgown.
     Seonghwa kept his eyes locked with hers the whole time, slowly crawling down towards the end of the bed.
     Eunha was completely paralyzed as Seonghwa pushed the ends of her nightgown all the way up her thighs, slowly and carefully, not taking his eyes off of her. He didn't stop until the silk was uncovering everything but her breast's. Was he..?
     That's when Eunha's mind went to dirty places, she realized that it was just about that time of the month; she was having her menstrual cycle. Was he really about to do what she was thinking?
     Seonghwa's big hands gripping onto her bare hips, yanking her down towards him. This definitely wasn't a dream, she wouldn't be able to feel all of this if she was dreaming.
     The last time she woke up sore, she didn't want to believe it was real, but now she knew. He visited her three times, each time getting more and more real.
    Both of her legs were at either side of his head, his gaze still not breaking.
     Eunha was trying to scream and run away but Seonghwa's piercing gaze wasn't allowing her anywhere, or able to do anything. She would just have to lay there and endure it.
     It was more embarrassing that she couldn't look away, here he was face to face with her most private region, but she was forced to keep eye contact.
     As if he was reading her mind, his eyes jumped down to focus on his goal, he closed his eyes and brought his nose closer, taking in a deep inhale. His exhale was a pure and deep growl, almost as if it came from the deepest part of his chest.
     Seonghwa was done being patient, he was ready to feast. He immediately attacking her clit with his tongue, his grip on her thighs got stronger, leaving immediate bruises.
     Eunha wanted to let out a moan, but she was paralyzed, she couldn't move, make a sound, nothing. Seonghwa reached one of his arms up, shoving his index and middle finger into her watering mouth, pushing her head back against the pillow.
     While Seonghwa continued to eat her out, taking turns between pleasuring her clit and pleasuring himself with her insatiable blood. Something about a females menstrual blood just drove him crazy.
     Eunha was forced to stare up at the ceiling while his fingers explored every inch of her wet, velvety mouth.
     If Eunha was able to, she would be screaming and begging him to stop teasing her. Seonghwa shoved his fingers down her throat, hearing her gag slightly.
     Seonghwa growled and shoved his long tongue inside of her, Eunha wanted to roll her eyes back in her head but she couldn't even do that. Once Seonghwa was satisfied with her blood, he turned his attention back on her clit, licking and sucking at it vigorously.
     Eunha wanted to moan, wanted to break free from his control but she knew she couldn't do anything until he was finished.
     The vampire kept at his game until he could feel her body slightly vibrating from the pleasure, trying to fight against his control. Seonghwa smirked and pulled his hand away from her mouth, instead wrapping it around her neck and cutting off her airway as he lets his control over her drop, allowing her body to squirm under his strong hold.
     Eunha couldn't scream or moan, let alone breathe. But she could finally move with the pleasure, feeling it rip through her body viciously.
     The last thing she saw before she passed out was Seonghwa looking up at her, blood covering his face, and that same evil smirk.

Eunha woke up, finding herself in a puddle of her own menstrual blood. It wasn't a dream, it was real. Seonghwa came in the night, ate her out when she started her period, came the night she got drunk on wine, fingered her right next to sleeping Hongjoong. This scary vampire hadn't even spoken to a word to her yet he was making scandalous rendezvous in the night.
The cramps hit her immediately, causing her to bend over in pain, whining. The door burst down not seconds later, the room willing with eight vampires. "Are you dying?! What's going on?!" Hongjoong went to run over, seeing the situation before coming to a hault. "Mingi, get Wooyoung and Jongho out of here, now!"
"San get cleaning supplies now, Yeosang get new bed sheets, Yunho get fresh cloths, Seonghwa get her some pain relief." Hongjoong ordered his crew mates, picking up Eunha and taking her to the washroom.
Hongjoong helped her remove her night gown, throwing it down on the floor. Eunha covered her breasts, face turning bright red. "Yah... do you have to be in here?"
"Yes, I have to make sure you're okay. I've seen enough naked bodies in my life, yours is the most perfect. You don't have to cover up, I'm not going to do anything." Hongjoong looked into her eyes, reassuring her. Eunha gulped and nodded, letting her arms slowly fall to her sides, getting into the bath Hongjoong prepared. "If you want my help, I'm here but if not I'll just sit here and keep you company."
Eunha smiled at his response, watching him sit against the side of the tub, facing away from her. "Thank you, Joongie."