sixty four;

Hongjoong rolled the limp human on her back, hovering over her.
Eunha stared up at him, dazed and exhausted. Her heart still pounded in her chest, and she twitched every once in a while. "You made such a mess.."
Hongjoong slipped two fingers into her cunt, thrusting slowly. Eunha's legs trembled and her hand grabbed his wrist, but she could barely grip from the weakness.
Eunha gave him a defeated look. "It's okay, baby girl. You did so well for us.. I'll get you cleaned up." Her heart swelled from the praise she received from him.
Hongjoong rubbed her spot a few more times, listening to her whimpers, before he pulled his fingers out and slipped them into his mouth.
Eunha watched him, any sight of embarrassment was long gone, only seeing the sight of a sexy hybrid.
San walked out of the washroom, black cloth hung around his waist, bare chest glistening. Eunha rolled her head to the side, looking at the vampire. His blonde hair was hanging over his forehead, water droplets falling at the ends.
"Tell her how good she did." Hongjoong looked at San, watching the vampires gaze fall him to Eunha.
"Our session is over. Don't either of you forget I still hate every fiber in her being." San replied coldly, slicing through her.
Eunha was too weak to speak, wanting to snap back insults. Hongjoong sent a deep growl towards the stubborn vampire, Eunha felt it vibrate in her chest and rattle her core.
"Tell her how good she did for us." The voice that left Hongjoong's lips was not his voice, this was much deeper, almost demonic. Eunha's gaze snapped to the hybrid that was above her. "You can go back to doing whatever the fuck you want."
San clenched his jaw, ultimately following his orders. He walked over to her and kneeled down to eye level, her looked back over at him, realizing the closeness.
"You did good, darling. For a brat." San stood back up, giving the hybrid a glare. "Better?"
Hongjoong didn't acknowledge his response, picking up the human and moving her to the washroom. Eunha whined from the pains that ripped through her body, letting the hybrid carry her.
Hongjoong filled the bath and placed her in the water before dipping in behind her. Eunha relaxed against his chest with a moan, letting the warm water soothe her aching muscles.
"Ignore him, San doesn't know what an amazing person he's missing out on." Eunha closed her eyes when his hands started massaging her body.
"It's alright, I'm used to it. I've actually grown fond to hating him, it's funny making him angry." Eunha's voice was hoarse, but was glad she would finally form words on her tongue.
"I heard that!" San's voice could be heard behind the door, making the both giggle.
"We didn't hurt you, right? I know how he can be and I can sometimes go a little overboard too." Hongjoong rubbed his cheek against hers, hands massaging her bruised hips.
"It was quite overwhelming.. but I enjoyed it." Eunha's cheeks fired up red, Hongjoong could tell just by her skin burning his.
"Good.. there's more where that came from." Hongjoong ended his statement with a low growl, sending trembles down her spine.
San was about to dress himself when the bedroom door opened, Wooyoung walked in but stopped when he caught a thick scent. "Holy- it smells like a fucking brothel in here."
Yunho walked in behind him, eyes landing on the naked vampire standing beside of his wardrobe. "What the fuck have you been up to?"
Wooyoung's gaze searched the room, not finding the human they had left in here before their night out in the city. "And where the fuck is Eunha?"
San gave the shorter vampire his usual smirk, looking at the wash room door. Mingi and Seonghwa walked through the door, standing beside of the other two. "What the fuck happened in here?"
Mingi slapped a hand over his face, covering his nose. "Wow, you have been busy, where is Hongjoong?"
Seonghwa's words left his mouth and said hybrid strolled out of the washroom, sleeping human in hand.
The four vampires stared at the freshly cleaned pair, before looking back at the bare vampire. "Wait-"
"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Mingi gaped his mouth open, hand still clasped over it, understanding what happened.
"You're joking.." Seonghwa looked at San, who had a proud look on his face.
Wooyoung walked over to Eunha, caressing her face. "You both are animals."
Yeosang walked into the room, seeing the four standing in his view, he curiously stepped around them.
"She's the one that said she enjoyed it." San chuckled, back facing the vampires as he began to dress.
"What's going on?" All eyes, expect San, landed on Yeosang, who stared at all the faces in the room. He seen Eunha in Hongjoong's arms, sleeping peacefully.
"Why does it still smell so putrid in here?" Yeosang looked at the bed, then back at the naked vampire. "And why is he-"
The expression on Yeosang's face changed, reflecting that it clicked in his mind. "She's supposed to be resting! Hongjoong, what the fuck? You're-" Yeosang stopped his sentence, too angered to continue.
"Don't worry, Yeosang, we took care of her." San, who was now dressed, turned back to face the other blonde vampire. "Really good care.."
Yeosang snapped his composure and grabbed the vampire by his collared top. "I don't trust you putting your god damn hands on her. And you know Hongjoong can't control himself. You took advantage of that because you hate her."
"You're right, it was my idea. I did take advantage of his lack of control towards her, but I didn't do it because I hate her. I do hate her, don't get me wrong." San's words earned a growl from Yeosang. "But I love to see her writhing in pleasure, whether it under me or anyone of you.."
Yeosang clenched and unclenched his jaw, nose flared from his angered breaths.
"But like I said.." San leaned in towards Yeosang, smirk growing more at the sight of the jealous vampire. "She enjoyed it."
All ears heard the whisper, followed by the thud. San laughed to himself, feeling blood run down his nose as he sat up on the cold floor.
"I'm fine with you hating her, but keep your fucking hands off of her."

"You can stop lying now since it's just us." Hongjoong gave San a knowing look, followed with a small glare. Yeosang basically ripped Eunha from Hongjoong's grasp and took her to his room, the other vampires left, and now it was just the two of them left to clean up the mess.
"What are you on about now?" San ripped the duvet off the bed, throwing it to the side before grabbing the sheets and doing the same.
"You know exactly. You can tell me over and over about how much you hate her, which I believe. But there's something more that goes beyond just sexual admiration. Go on, spill."
San laughed, expecting to hear Hongjoongs', but it never came. He turned and found his stern face, no longer seated and instead standing in front of him.
"I just hate her so much I want to fuck her brains out." San replied, hoping the answer was enough. "That's all."
San turned to place new blankets on the bed, but Hongjoong's hand on his shoulder twirling him around, stopped his motions.
San lashed at the hybrid, throwing his hand off and snapping his fangs. Hongjoong reacted quickly, hand grabbing the vampire by his jaw, nails digging into his cheeks. "I see how jealous you get when she's with the others. You forget I can smell it all over you, just like I can the others."
San's eyes lit bright red, staring back at the illuminated purple irises. "I'm fucking serious."