thirty nine;

Eunha found herself lost in the maze like corridors, again. She was trying to find her room from the garden but took one wrong turn and now has no idea where she is. "Gods, Eunha, you really need to learn this place.." She sighed, turning and looking at all the rooms behind her, then in front of her. "Okay, just look for one of their rooms, you'll find yourself from there."
She walked in one direction and followed the corridor straight, seeing one of the familiar paintings, the one Yeosang showed her of them. "Okay, now keep going this way.. the library! Finally a place of some familiarity."
Eunha kept walking past the library, finding another hallway, which led to a dead end. "Shit.." She stared at the door for a moment, trying to remember its use. She walked towards it and grabbed the handle, opening it.
The dark room welcomed her with a cold chill, three candles sat spaced out in the room. She recognized it when she walked in, closing the door behind her. This was Mingi's room.
She looked around, not finding the vampire in his room. He must be out with the others, since night had fallen. Eunha walked over to his bed and sat on it, contemplating on staying in his room and wait for Mingi to come back and show her back to her room, or leave and get lost again and not know where she is at all.
While she was sitting and thinking, a figure made its way into her peripheral, causing her to jolt off the bed. Mingi stood by the wash room door, ruffled pants hung lowly on his hips, bare chest showing with a slight glisten from his previous bathe, and a silk robe hanging over his shoulders. His hair stuck to his hair except for some stray strands that fell loosely over his forehead.
Eunha's eyes fell on his defined abdomen and chest, snapping out of it she looked up at his face, catching his smirk. "I didn't know we were doing surprised visits, I would have stopped by already.."
"I-" She tossed between telling the truth or making up a lie, she didn't get long to think before he was making his way closer. "I got lost again... and I found myself here. At first I thought you were out with the others but... I guess not."
"Are you lying or am I making you nervous?" Mingi was right in front of her, she could make out every detail on his skin, count every water drop running down his body.
"I'm not lying.." Mingi listened to her heart beat, already knowing the truth. Eunha tried to keep her gaze on his face, and her hands to herself.
Mingi didn't respond, hand coming up to grab the back of her neck. He held her in place as he stepped even closer, pressing their bodies together. Her hands came up to push him back slightly, she had no impact but she could feel his toned muscles under her tough, contracting slightly as he breathed.
Her heart pumped in her ears, she could barely hear him whisper in her ear. "So then I do make you nervous.."
Mingi's other hand found her low back, gripping her closer. "So nervous you can't even take being pressed up against me without your heart beating so fast."
Eunha didn't know what to say, she didn't want to admit he was very much right. Something about Mingi made it hard for her to keep composure; her heart raced, palms grew sweaty, knees weakened, her thoughts dwelled to dark places, and she fought to keep her hands to herself. "Do I scare you?"
Something that didn't quite feel the same as the others. "Can't even trust your own words, can you?"
She couldn't. It was hard enough to speak with her stomach in her throat. Mingi pulled back to look her in the eyes. "Let me speak for you then." Mingi stared at her lips before looking back into her eyes. She also looked at his lips, giving him a silent answer.
Mingi didn't waste anymore time, bringing his lips to hers. Eunha fell into his hold, slowling dragging her hands up his damp chest, wrapping her arms around his neck and deepening the kiss.
He held onto the back of her neck and pulled his lips away for a second, smashing them back together again. Mingi used his body to push her and make a step forward, her back eventually hit the doors of his wardrobe. The hand that was on her back moved to her thigh, encouraging her to jump.
Eunha trusted the vampire and jumped to wrap her legs around his waist. Both hands grabbed her face as he kissed her intently, pulling a small moan from her. Mingi pulled away, slightly panting. He didn't say anything as he stared at her.
"I'm not afraid of you. Not anymore."
"That's good to hear." Mingi pulled her back into another kiss, this time dominating it. The force of his passion made her head dig into the door. This time her ground his hips against hers, making her whine.
Seconds later her back is no longer against the wardrobe, instead she hit the mattress. Eunha squealed into the kiss, making the vampire break away. Her legs were still around his hips, caged her under him.
Mingi stared down at her, eyes slightly dazed, mouth agape, chest rising and falling hard. Eunha saw the look in his eye, it wasn't dark and painfully sensual. She couldn't recognize it's purpose but she didn't question, just stared back.
The vampire sat up, pulling her with him, she straddled his lap, eyes still locked. "I want you to be happy here."
     His response surprised her, but she didn't speak, letting him continue. "You bring a sort of light into this place. A light some of us haven't experienced in a long time, some not at all. You make us.. happy.. alive. I want you to experience that too."
     Eunha searched his eyes for any hint of deceit, but found none. She didn't want to say she was truly happy here, not yet anyway. But she couldn't lie when she thought about the joy, excitement she had experienced since she arrived.
     Mingi laid them down, lying face to face. His fingers danced with the ends of her hair, while her hand ran along his scalp.
"You make me nervous too."