fifty two;

"This seems best place to sleep for the night." Hongjoong looked over his shoulder to see Eunha's eyes closed and arms barely dangling around his neck. He smiled at the sight, turning his attention to Yunho, who checked the abandoned cabin for any sight of occupants.
     Yunho disappeared into the darkness of the house before coming back out into the moonlight. "We're clear. There's a lot of junk in the rooms, the living space is the only clear room."
      "Sleep pile?" Wooyoung said excitedly.
      San scoffed, arms still crossed. "What are you? A child?"
      "It has been a long journey for all of us, and it will do us some good to rest, even if it doesn't replenish as much. Wooyoung, see if you can go find us something to get our energy up." Hongjoong ordered them, feeling Eunha stir slightly against his back. Wooyoung nodded at the vampire and sped off into the night.
     Eunha started to wake up, letting out a small yawn and opened her eyes, seeing nothing but pitch black around them, other than the soft glow of the moon and the faintest light in the cottage in front of them. "Where are we?"
     "Somewhere very deep in the mountains. We're gonna stay here for tonight and leave when morning hits." Eunha slid off Hongjoong's back, legs slightly wobbly.
      Hongjoong used a hand to steady her. "Eat something, here's the pail of river water." Seonghwa handed her the small container, she took it from his hand and smiled at him in thanks. Mingi strolled over with the bag attached to him, handing her some of the contents in it.
     "Thank you."

Eunha strolled the dark forest, head spinning in all directions. "Did I really walk that far to pee?" Eunha asked herself, her voice sounding miles away.
     "Trying to run away, again?" Eunha spun around to see San standing behind her.
      "No- I had to-" Eunha's voice left her when he was directly in front of her this time, pushing her back against a tree. "San, what-"
     San's lips were on hers in seconds, cutting her off again. Eunha's eyes went wide, trying to push against the force on her, but she couldn't move. His hands started at her hips before they moved up.
      Eunha grabbed his hands and threw them off of her, earning a growl against her lips. San grabbed her hips and hoisted her up against the tree, her legs wrapped around his waist and he grinded against her.
     She let out a small moan, feeling her core start to throb, her eyes fell shut and she found herself kissing back. The vampire shoved her head back, hand grabbing her hair and detaching their lips, he pulled her head back and began attacking her neck.
     San but into her neck and Eunha tried to yell, but nothing came out of her throat. San, fangs still in her neck, pulled her from the tree and her back hit the ground, almost knocking the air out of her lungs. Eunha's hands found his shoulders, gripping tightly.
     He pulled away, staring up at her as her blood dripped down his lips. His hands grabbed the fabrics of her top and ripped it open.
     Eunha mewled at the cold are revealed to her upper body, San's eyes boring into her soul. Her cloth pants were ripped off her body next, and she was left bare under him.
     She watched the vampire's dark eyes look her up and down, before his hands grabbed her hips again, pushing his own between them.
San reached to pull his own cloth pants down, Eunha's heart began racing more and her vision blurred. San gave her a smirk before he entered her, making the human see stars. San's eyes never left hers while he delivered frantic thrusts into her, filling her up each time. "I told you I would make you feel good.."

Eunha snapped her eyes open, breath panting as she stared up at the ceiling, barely illuminating the room. Eunha looked around to see seven vampires piled around her on the floor, all asleep but one.
Hongjoong laid beside of her, eyes watching her. "Who we're you dreaming about?"
Eunha's core was still throbbing from the contents of her dream, and she contemplated telling the hybrid. Her already fast beating heart would hide her lie. "I.. can't remember... it just felt so real..." She panted out, looking at him, and the smirk he wore.
"Let me take care of that for you.." Eunha didn't know what he meant until he rolled her over, they were now laying with her back against his chest, on their sides. His cold hand slipped under her cloth pants and a finger immediately found her clit.
Eunha bit her tongue, trying to keep the sounds in and not awaken the others.
Hongjoong laid his head in the crook of her neck, breath fanning her neck and ear. He used another finger to slide between her folds, Eunha accidentally let out a moan. Hongjoong's other hand wrapped around her mouth and silenced her. "Baby girl.. you can't let the others know what we're doing.."
The noises spilled out of her mouth and into his hand, muffled to the point it's barely audible. Hongjoong rubbed her clit in circles, holding her against him as she jerked from the pleasure. Eunha shut her eyes tightly, preparing for the wave of euphoria that was about to crash into her.
Hongjoong pulled his fingers away from her clit before plunging them into her. Eunha thrashed against him through the pleasure, letting out pathetic moans of pleasure into his palm. "That's it baby girl.. that's it."
She twitched at the praise she received, eyes rolling back into her skull as her body stilled. Hongjoong pulled his hand from her, wrapping his lips around his fingers. "You taste so fucking good..."