fourteen;

Eunha stared at herself in her washroom mirror, her body was littered with bruises along with the bite mark on her neck. Bruises on both arms, her sides, her neck was the worst. She looked like she was beaten. A tear fell down her face.
     She had to get out of here, or they were gonna kill her. She wasn't sure how but she was leaving as soon as possible. She took her long bath and got dressed, walking out to see Yeosang was still sitting on her bed. "I think I'm gonna lay down."
     Yeosang nodded, pulling her into his chest for a hug. "I'm really sorry about today. I would have never let it happen if I was here."
     She wanted to cry, her heart ached that she was gonna leave. She had grown close to Yeosang, Yunho, and even maybe Mingi and Wooyoung. But she had trusted them, and she made that mistake before. She wasn't gonna do it again.

     Eunha woke up, feeling a jolt across her whole body. Her eyes landed on the dark shadow at the end of her bed. Her room was pitch black, barely any moonlight shining in. She tried to raise up but her body didn't move, she was confused trying to move again but she was completely paralyzed.
     The figure started to crawl up on her bed and over her. Eunha must be in a dream within a dream, she couldn't move and there was a dark figure over her.
     It came into the light, and the face of a vampire stared back at her. Seonghwa, he was her sleep demon.
     Eunha stared up at him, wide eyed not being able to kick and scream like she wanted, she also couldn't make herself wake up. It felt so real. Seonghwa was now completely hovering over her, she could barely see the small smirk on his face.
     He extracted his teeth and bit into the front of her throat, ripping it open.

     Jolting up from her bed, gasping and her hands flying to her throat. The skin was intact, it was just a dream. Sweat coated her body, glistening in the moonlight. Eunha seen the moon was half full, barely at the tip of the dark sky.
     It was around midnight, remembering that the vampires leave at night to get out their energy. If she wanted to escape, this was her one and only chance, she had to do it now. Eunha walked over to her wardrobe, opening it and gazing upon the many dresses until she spotted something different. She pulled it out and looked at it, it was a top and pants for what looked like what a female pirate would wear.
     Eunha placed them on her bed, immediately stripping and changing into it. She pulled the leather boots over her calves, lacing the ties. She grabbed the cloak hanging up in the washroom, placing it over her small frame.
     She found a small cloth bag, stuffing it with some bandages and left over food from the basket on her beside table.
     Once Eunha was as ready as she would ever be, she left her room, being careful to be quiet as she could be. She wasn't sure if they were back or how far their hearing went.
     Finding the the main doors by her memory was easy, but it was the task after that would deem most difficult, taking a deep breathe before opening them. A huge gush of cold air and snow hit her in the face, causing her to almost choke on her breathe. She pulled the hood over her head tight, trying to keep the cold from her as much as possible.
     Eunha set off, getting farther and farther from the castle, finally getting across the bridge. Eunha decided to only go the straight, not trying to get herself lost.
     The bitter cold of the blizzard was enough to instantly chill her body, causing her to shiver the longer she went on. Eunha wanted to stop from exhaustion from walking so long but she wasn't going to, she had to put as much distance between her and them. It was her only for sure way of getting away.

     It felt like hours but she didn't stop moving, but she was getting slower and slower from the cold and exhaustion. The blizzard finally let up and turned into a slight flurry, but the temperature was still bitter and unwelcoming. Eunha thought she heard soft footsteps to her left, but there was nothing there. Her heart started to race as she thought of them finding her.
     Eunha's thought was crushed when the culprit revealed itself, it wasn't a vampire. It was a wolf, a pack of wolves. Eunha's heart palpitated, freezing in her tracks as she saw all of them, their beady eyes staring her down. She felt a surge of adrenaline and she started running as fast as she could, hearing the growls of the wolves behind her.
     There was a sudden a force on her back and a pain on her shoulder, her body went crashing to the snow, face planting with a wolf on her back. She screamed loudly, feeling it's teeth rip through her skin as it bite and tore. She felt teeth rip into her calf and another set grab onto her wrist, tugging and ripping with their serrated canines.
     Blood curdling screams filled the air, trying her best to kick and punch the wolves, but they weren't in the slightest fazed, continuing to attack her. Eunha ripped the teeth from her arm, punching it in the face, hearing it yelp and fall back. She rolled her body over, throwing the wolf on her back to the side, and releasing the teeth of the third wolf. She was on her feet in seconds, not even thinking.
     The pain in her leg caused her to stumble, sending her rolling down the side of the hill. The wolves chased her but stopped when she rolled off the side of the cliff, hitting the fifteen drop below.