ten;

Eunha stood in the middle of Hongjoong's room, surrounded by four vampires; Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yungho, and Jongho. It was time for the youngest vampire to feed and the three eldest decided to be the ones to watch over.
The youngest, Jongho, already had his fangs out, looking at Eunha like she was nothing but a slab of meat. Eunha knew this was gonna go just like it went last time; horrible pain, terrifying beast pressed against her.
Hongjoong pressed his chest against her back, locking her in his hold as Jongho approached them. Seonghwa and Yunho stood on each side of Jongho, holding his shoulders to keep him in control.
The hybrid laced his fingers with the hair attached to the back of her scalp, pulling her head straight back. Seonghwa was staring into her eyes now, her body immediately freezing. Her heart raced in her chest, being surrounded by four vampires, one wanting to do nothing but drain and kill her. "It's okay, baby girl. I'll make sure you enjoy it this time."
Jongho bit into the left side of her neck, excruciating pain ripped through every nerve making her eyes tear up. Hongjoong bit into the right side of her neck, pleasure exploding with the pain.
The tallest vampire, Yunho, had to use his flare to hold Jongho back from ripping her throat out. Hongjoong didn't drink any blood no matter how tempting it was with his fangs in her neck, only having them there for her pleasure.
Eunha writhed in her paralyzed body, pained euphoria running throughout her on high speed. It was painful but no where as bad as the first time. Yunho looked at Seonghwa before nodding, the both of them jerking the younger vampire away from the human. Eunha could move and make noise again, letting out a trail of moans from Hongjoong still biting into her neck, gripping her closer to him.
She passed out from the euphoria, completely falling against Hongjoong who held her up and detached his mouth from her. He picked her up and laid him in his bed before walking over to the youngest vampire. "You did better this time, good job." Hongjoong patted his shoulder, sending him and the other two on their way.

     Eunha slowly woke up, feeling something pressed against her lower half, she jolted and snapped her eyes open.
     She made eye contact with a pair of eyes hovering over her, Hongjoong. She tried to struggle under him but he was straddling her and she couldn't move. "What're you doing?"
     "Good morning baby girl." He replied, dipping his head into the side of her neck, inhaling and exhaling loudly. His forearms were placed at each side of her head, caging her under him.
     "Hongjoong-" She was shushed by his growl, immediately understanding she should not speak. His face was now pressed against her face, rubbing their cheeks together. Eunha was confused as to what Hongjoong was doing, she wanted to push him off but she knew she couldn't and she didn't want to anger him.
     Eunha gasped when the rest of his body started to rub against her abdomen, she tried to press her hands against his chest to stop him but his hands had hers pinned to the bed in seconds. His head nuzzled into her neck before changing to the other side of her neck, he slide her hands together, holding them with one hand while his other hand placed against her side, rubbing and feeling around her body.
     The human was about to plead for him to stop but someone spoke up. "Yah, stop scenting her and hand her over, it's my turn to feed." HongJoong gave her a bite on the ear before getting off of her.
     "She's all yours Yunho." Hongjoong walked out of the room, leaving the two of them alone.
     "Thank you,"
     Yunho smiled and grabbed her hand to help her up. "Not a problem, let's get you out of here before he comes back for more." Yunho giggled and led her back to his room. "I went to the garden and got some food for you and we had some bread left." 
     "Thank you so much." Eunha hugged his side, smiling and immediately ran over to the basket and started grabbing some food. She started eating, smiling while she munched.
     "Why do you have human food if you feed on blood?" Eunha asked, Yunho sat beside of her on the bed.
     "It doesn't really do us any good to eat human food, we feel just as hungry as we did before we ate it. But our taste was enhanced so all foods we enjoyed before are ten times better. Every once in a while we like to have that pleasure again to remind us how much human we are vampire." Yunho explained, watching her eat to her hearts content. "It's hard to get anything that we cant hunt in the forest or grow in the garden, so our options for you are kind of limited, we are able to steal bread from the village but we try not to go too much and make it suspicious or get caught."
     "I see, that makes sense. Thank you, I'll eat anything you give me." Eunha bowed slightly, thanking the vampire for his compassion.
     "Would you like deer meat at some point? I can have Wooyoung go hunting." Yunho asked her, tilting his head slightly.
     "That would be nice, if it isn't an inconvenience." She smiled at him, putting another cherry in her mouth.
     "Alright, I'll have him go sometime tonight."
     Eunha finished what was in the basket and wiped her mouth with a handkerchief. She didn't even get the chance to look back at him before he pushed her down in the bed, climbing over her. Eunha looked up at him wide eyed, his eyes already staring back.
     Yunho's hand came up and caressed her face, pushing the stray hairs out of her face. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?"
     Her heart fluttered before it shattered. "Once... but he lied about everything else." A small tear fell from her left eye, his finger catching it immediately, wiping it away.
     "Well, he told one truth." Her eyes met his again and he brought his lips to her forehead, kissing it and pulling away. His genuine smile made her crack a small one.
     "Thank you, Yunho." His head leaned down and his lips met the underside of her jaw, kissing and sucking the skin. She heard his fangs extract and a second later they were piercing the skin, causing her to grip his shoulders and let out a soft moan.
     His hands were gripping her sides, pulling her up against him and grinding his body against hers. Eunha twitched and let her body follow the motions, her grip got tighter on his shoulder, digging her nails into his top.
     Yunho groaned into her neck, his hands gripping her sides started making bruises. Eunha was pushed over the edge, whining and squirming under him. Yunho pulled away and licked her wound, cleaning up the excess blood. Eunha panted and fell back against the bed, Yunho letting her go but still hovered over her. "You make me want to lose control.." Eunha looked at him with hooded eyes, his frame panting and staring back down at her.
     His remark should have scared her but for some reason she wasn't fazed. It could be the aftermath of the euphoria swimming in her body still.
     The vampire sat up and pulled her up with him, her body hitting his chest as he held her against him. "But at the same time it makes me want to protect you with my life..."