fifty five;

Now Playing;
Drug by Lucky Luke & Emie

     Eunha darted up in her sleep, feeling her body being shook and voice startling her. Eunha looked to see San sitting beside of her, eyes locked with him. "Are you okay?"
     She was surprised at his tone of voice, one she hadn't heard from him yet. "Yeah, just.. bad dream."
     San hummed in response but Eunha couldn't see his face due to the darkness that clouded the room, only seeing the slight glimpse of his eyes. "Go back to sleep." The vampire laid back down on the pillows and rolled over to face away from her.
     Eunha sat in the darkness, breathing heavily. Sparks bit at her nerves, she was still trembling from the thoughts that clouded her mind. Eunha wondered if San knew, she wasn't sure if he looked into her mind and if he did, there was no way he didn't know now.
     She laid back and stared at the ceiling, the dreams and euphoria mixing in her senses. San raised up from the bed quick enough to make her jump, he let out a growl. "You smell like you want me to fuck you. And I can't sleep next to you smelling like that."
     Her eyes went wide, heart racing in her chest, his words barely audible from the thumping in her ears. "Fine it was.. a good dream.." After a moment she spoke again. "But not about you."
     Eunha couldn't tell if he was looking at her, the moonlight shined enough light to see his silhouette.
     "Good enough to scream my name?" Eunha felt every inch of color in her face drain away, and her heart felt like it jumped into her throat. "I'm joking."

Eunha stared into the large mirror placed on the wall, Hongjoong had bought her more clothes, the outfit she had picked out for tonight's dinner was an all black, slim dress with a black leather corset, black tights pulled up her legs and boots to match.
San was long gone when she woke that morning, keeping herself busy with wandering the room, reading her book, and enjoying the beautiful sound of the waves.
She took one more look at herself before she left the room, easily finding the dinning room that was set up neatly and littered with eight immortals.
The circular room fit a large circular table in the middle, only Wooyoung and Mingi were seated, next to each other.
     Hongjoong, who was talking with Seonghwa, turned to look at her and his smile widened. "Glad you have joined us, you're right on time."
     Eunha bowed at them and walked towards the table, seating herself next to Mingi, Hongjoong followed suit and sat beside of her.
     The rest of the standing vampires made their way to the empty chairs, Seonghwa beside Hongjoong, then Yeosang, Jongho sat beside him. San placed himself in the seat directly across from Eunha and Yunho sat between him and Wooyoung.
     "What do you think of the city, Eunha?" Yunho asked her after everyone had settled, while Hongjoong popped a bottle of champagne.
     "It's beautiful. I've never been anywhere outside of the village and the forest, getting to see Rome is a dream come true. I want to thank you all for the experience of bringing me." Eunha gave the vampires a smile, some returning it.
     Eunha's eyes caught the pair across the table, San was already searching in her mind so she tore her gaze away, meeting Hongjoong's instead as he poured her glass of champagne.
     She couldn't ignore the smirk that caught her gaze every time her eyes scanned the table while they ate. Eunha was sure San had been watching her the whole time, finally she had enough. Eunha let the fork fall from her palm, making a clattering noise that echoed in the room. "Well?"
      San was already staring at her, of course, with that same smirk he wore the whole night. "What's got you upset darling?" His words kindled to the fire that was slowly rising in her stomach.
     "Got something you want to say?" Eunha crossed her arms, all eyes now darting between the human and the blonde vampire.
     His knowing smirk grew, showing his pearly white teeth hidden behind the soft, luscious lips. "I don't know what you're on about, darling." San twirled the pasta in his fork, still keeping eye contact.
     "Oh really? It seems like you have something you want to say." Eunha snapped her words at him this time, making the vampire cock his head to the side.
     San chuckled softly, barely audible across the table for her human ears. "Are you sure you're wanting to know?" The look he gave sent shivers down her entire body, even her scalp felt a cool breeze.
     She questioned herself for a moment, not sure if she wanted to keep this conversation going. "Spill."
     Something about the way he was acting, made her think back to a similar situation. Her eyes widened, San noticed and it only made him laugh. "Hongjoong," the hybrid looked at the blonde vampire that sat across the table. "want to know who Eunha was dreaming about the night before?"
     Eunha's gaze dropped to her plate and her hands started shaking against her arms, palms sweating. She could feel the eyes on her, and could see Hongjoong turn to look at her from her peripheral.
     "Really, San? You're going to ruin a perfect dinner once again with your drama?" Yeosang gave San a growl from his seat.
     "He's being smug again." Jongho chimed in, seemingly unbothered by the situation.
     "San, stop the bullshit." Hongjoong was looking at San once again, giving him a warning growl at the end of his sentence.
     "Hongjoong, you're going to want to know this. After all, you got her off, right?" Hongjoong's stare darkened, watching the blonde with daggers shooting out of his eyes.
     Eunha continued to stare at her plate, realization setting in like a wave of adrenaline flowing down her body. Hongjoong didn't scold San this time, almost as if he was letting the other blonde speak.
     "Eunha, over here, who hates every fiber of my being.. is dreaming about me.."
     She snapped her eyes shut, breath coming out jagged, wanting to disappear in thin air. Since the first dream she had been trying to deny her attraction to the vampire she hates, but him saying it out loud only made it more real to her.
     Eunha felt her body moving while her mind raced, crawling under the table and out of view of everyone. Eunha felt tears sting her eyes, embarrassment rising on her cheeks and blistering them.
     San stood from his chair and walked to hers, pulling it out before crawling on his knees and under the table. San yanked her out from under the table and onto her feet. "I don't think so darling, you don't get to hide."
     She tried to pull his grasp off her but he wasn't letting go. Eunha screamed at him and started throwing her hands at him, clawing him with her nails. "Let me the fuck go!"
     Yeosang was on his feet in seconds, grabbing the blonde vampire and ripping his grip off of her, a loud snap filled the room and a pained grunt followed suit.
     Eunha felt San's tight grip release, she fell back from pushing against him, ass colliding with the hard floor. "What the fuck?! What was that fucking for Yeosang?!"